Ok, I completely stole this idea...

Guest Tigrinum Major

Guest Tigrinum Major

But the goal is to list women that are not classically hot, but that you think are attractive.

Pictures are appreciated, but remember to keep it work and family friendly.

Here are mine:

Zooey Deschanel is my latest infatuation.

hollywoodlife3.jpg

I've always been a Sarah Jessica Parker fan:

sarah-jessica-parker01.jpg

And, since I have recently been introduced to The Sopranos, Larraine Bracco gets a nod:

lorraine_bracco.jpg

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Diane Farr from NUMB3RS

Farr,%20Diane.jpg

Mary Louise Parker

mary-louise.jpg

Connie Britton of Friday Night Lights (the TV series)

50814.jpg

Incidentally and off-topically, if you aren't watching Friday Night Lights you're a loser.

Did not notice you had a thing for that Zooey chick TM. I have only seen her in "Elf" and "Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy", but she was pleasant to the eyes in both.

I will also have to second Titan's nomination for Diane Farr. I watch Numb3rs when I can, but I remember her most from Rescue Me. That was a good show in the first couple of seasons, then got to "touch feely" for me.

I have two nominees from the show "According to Jim":

Courtney Thorne Smith, which some of you may remember from the movie "Summer School"

thornesmith.jpg

and Kimberly Williams-Paisley

162524-D.jpg

I will leave it at that since Blonde Wasabi will now probably see this and attempt to strip me of my manhood for even thinking about how nice looking another woman is, much less posting about it.

Here are my brushes with fame:

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt...=image&cd=2

I sat and made nice chit chat with Courtney Thorne Smith at my brother's wedding in LA. She was polite, but cool and reserved.

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt...=image&cd=2

Justine Bateman borrowed my Chap Stick at the Vestavia Country Club Pool when she was there with Courtney Cox. She was positively chatty.

http://www.imdb.com/rg/name-headshot/top_c...=Anton,%20Susan

And Susan Anton is really good friends with my brother, so I've hung out with her and her husband, Jeff, several times when I was in Las Vegas on biz. She's pretty fabulous, even if she's in her fifties.

http://www.imdb.com/rg/photos-name/summary...,%20Diane%20(I)

However, I would gladly crawl on my hands and knees for an intimate little dinner with Diane Lane.

(Sorry guys. I can't figure out how to copy a photo into the box)

Hey otter,

Not that hard to do, so that means I am qualified to instruct you how to do it.

All you have to do is copy the link like you did. Then when you go to post it, at the top is a button with a picture of a tree...that is the image button. Click that and a window will pop up and you just past your image link into that window. Then all you do is past the link to the image in the window that pops up.

I started to just PM you this info, but I thought there may be others that do not know how to do it either. Though it is probably best that some of them do not know how to post an image.

Very cool topic.

To start off... Ms. Witherspoon, but only post-johnny cash did the attraction set in:

lg1b.jpg

Nelly Furtado.... Yes, she's hot, but thats not on track with the subject manner. She seems to be quite the free spirit in person. Very cool.

Nelly%20Furtado.jpg

Natalie Portman. Although I tend to think her perception was ruined by Star Wars, she has alot to say about the world around us.

natalie-portman-007.jpg

2cpam9x.jpg

Brittany Daniel, She was in Joe Dirt and Club Dred, She is freaking banging. Oh yeah, and she has a twin sister Cynthia equally as hot, but she is taken. :(

Rosario-Dawson-15.JPG

Rosario Dawson, was in MIB 2 and Clerks 2. Was awesome in Clerks 2 and she has this look about her. I just can't explain it, but man...

The idea is to point out women who you find attractive that would not be considered the prototypical hottie. Kate Beckinsale is a knock out...certainly not the point of this thread.

The idea is to point out women who you find attractive that would not be considered the prototypical hottie. Kate Beckensale it a knock out...certainly not the point of this thread.

Served, I win!!!

The idea is to point out women who you find attractive that would not be considered the prototypical hottie. Kate Beckensale it a knock out...certainly not the point of this thread.

I got it Titan, not like some of these reading comprehension challenged fools. :big:

Liger, if you are going to post pics of Kate Beckinsale, you need to post the good ones of her...the pics from Underworld.

I got it Titan, not like some of these reading comprehension challenged fools. :big:

Liger, if you are going to post pics of Kate Beckinsale, you need to post the good ones of her...the pics from Underworld.

Blasphemy. ALL pics of Kate are good, nay, ravishing. Beg for forgiveness, crunchie! ;)

For me it has to be Jessica Biel!!!!

JessicaBie_Grani_287285_600.jpg

Sorry Jumbo, but I'm gonna have to protest....Ok first off that is a horrible picture of Jessica Biel

biel-jessica-photo-jessica-biel-6202643.jpg

Second, you get veto'd because she is way to much of a hottie!!! :poke:

another picture you could have used...come on man dont half a** it....

jessica-biel-01150702.jpg

Archived