Nudists coming to Alabama.

CCTAU

Apparently Somebody in London thinks that Juneau is in Alabama.

North to the Future ... of Nudist Travel

Get ready! The nudists are coming.

A gaggle of naked British tourists are heading to Juneau, Ala., this July to check out the glaciers, the Times of London reports.

Sales for naturalist cruises are on the rise, the paper says, with people paying big bucks to strip down to nothing but their birthday suits.

Jim Bailey, the owner of Castaways Travel in Spring, Texas, says that bookings by British nudists have gone up 50 percent since 2001. He sold 3,000 berths last year.

The naturalists say that the cruises are not for wife-swapping, as some might believe, and that most of the people tend to be in the 45- to 55-year-old range.

"Interestingly, you cannot spot what country people are likely to be from by the way they look or act naked,” said Peter Englert, a 71-year-old nudist from the south of England. “Once people are not wearing clothes, they act in pretty much the same way in terms of how relaxed they feel. There is no hiding behind the sun lounger.”

And for the Alaska-bound travelers, no hiding from the goose bumps either.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,261463,00.html

You would be surprised how many people in this country don't know the correct abbreviations for states. I can still remember all the three letter abbreviations. I guess that got to hard for the post office so we changed to two letter ones.

I went on a Carnival Cruise that had a nude sunbathing deck and all that I ever saw up there was Homers with Mullets checking to see if any chicks dared to bare.

There's GymnoVita in Vandiver. A girl I knew went there to do an article for Birmingham Weekly. I asked her what it was like, and she said "Ugly people who have no business not wearing clothes."

I went on a Carnival Cruise that had a nude sunbathing deck and all that I ever saw up there was Homers with Mullets checking to see if any chicks dared to bare.

NOT... GOING... TO... DO... IT...

Oh, what the heck: So if YOU were looking, does that mean you are a "Homer with a Mullet?" :poke:

NOT... GOING... TO... DO... IT...

Oh, what the heck: So if YOU were looking, does that mean you are a "Homer with a Mullet?" :poke:

:roflol: Busted! What is that phrase; guilty by association?

You would be surprised how many people in this country don't know the correct abbreviations for states. I can still remember all the three letter abbreviations. I guess that got to hard for the post office so we changed to two letter ones.

I had a friend that lived in Mississippi for some time, and he always laughed about how many Michigan boats there were in the MS ports.

Archived