Draft Predictions

ziggyg

Just wanted to throw this topic around as the draft is happening tomorrow night? Where does everyone think our guys will by team , round or free agent?

Cam Newton

Nick Fairley

Lee Ziemba

Ryan Pugh

Josh Bynes

Terrel Zachary

Darvin Adams

Demond Washington

Kodi Burns

Byron Isom

Mike Blanc

Zack Clayton

Mike Berry

Zac Etheridge

Craig Stevens

I think Cam will go to Cardinals and Nick to Titans in first round. Ziemba will go end of second. Pugh and bynes 4th round Darvin in 6th. think everyone else may go free agent route.

I think Cam will go to Cardinals and Nick to Titans in first round. Ziemba will go end of second. Pugh and bynes 4th round Darvin in 6th. think everyone else may go free agent route.

Cam too low; Ziemba/Pugh/Bynes WAY too high. Pugh isn't even much of a draft prospect; 7th round/UDFA at best IMO.

Zack Clayton to surprise.

I think Adams goes higher than that, at least he should.

If Cam doesn't go to the Panthers I hope it doesn't get ugly like draft slides can be (and the resulting defamation suits against those creating the false impression of character issues costing the draftee millions of $). I can think of a half dozen reporters and their employers hoping Cam doesn't slide out of the 1st round...

I think Adams goes higher than that, at least he should.

If Cam doesn't go to the Panthers I hope it doesn't get ugly like draft slides can be (and the resulting defamation suits against those creating the false impression of character issues costing the draftee millions of $). I can think of a half dozen reporters and their employers hoping Cam doesn't slide out of the 1st round...

Lawsuits ain't all they're cracked up to be. If somebody charged me with something like that under those circumstances, I'd laugh in their face. Ridiculous.

I don't know who will go where, but I do love the draft "experts". The slick haired, dorky, pasty dorks or washed up, old players that love to poopoo on the prospective draft picks. They just said they "think" that M. Dareus is a better pro prospect than Fairley(apparently confused with Chris Farley) even though Fairley's numbers THIS year are better than Dareus' the last TWO(their quote)...oh well. Oh, and Steve Young just said that he heard from one person that Cam's football acumen is WAY lower that Jamarcus Russell's was....WOW!

Archived