Dee Hart - Auburn Undercover

paheadley

http://www.auburnundercover.com/news/articles/2010/6/22/auburn-in-top-group-for-rb

AU has a new article about Dee Hart up.

"Dee Hart has maintained a Top 3 of Auburn, Alabama and Michigan for a while now. But the Orlando-Dr. Phillips running back has the Tigers even higher on his list."

Any subscribers know what the article says?

Says we are in his Top 2.

I got that part figured out, thanks.

I was wanting to know if it says what made him move Auburn so far up on the list than we were before.

I believe it basically comes down to if Crowell commits to UAT and Michigan sucks again. If that happens, and all signs say yes, then Hart will probably be a Tiger.

I believe it basically comes down to if Crowell commits to UAT and Michigan sucks again. If that happens, and all signs say yes, then Hart will probably be a Tiger.

so very likely.... :P

Says we are in his Top 2.

I got that part figured out, thanks.

I was wanting to know if it says what made him move Auburn so far up on the list than we were before.

Because Auburn can grow on players over time... just like other universities can as well.

If we keep battling for this kid... itll be a tough decision for him. Chizik and this staff will recruit with tenacity. If Dee Hart visits for a game day weekend... this kid will have a lot to think about.

I would rather Crowell wind up a Dawg then a turd.

I know Dee Hart likes Auburn, but I can't help feeling like we are his back up plan if UM implodes and Rich Rod becomes dead man walking or sitting on death row. Dee Hart seems to be a student like Ben Obamanu which could  also open him up for an expanded role in Gus' playbook. At the end of the day I want a RB or two that really want to be an Auburn Tiger : their #1 choice. I know......I know.......but that is how I feel.

War Eagle !

I would rather Crowell wind up a Dawg then a turd.

I know Dee Hart likes Auburn, but I can't help feeling like we are his back up plan if UM implodes and Rich Rod becomes dead man walking or sitting on death row. Dee Hart seems to be a student like Ben Obamanu which could  also open him up for an expanded role in Gus' playbook. At the end of the day I want a RB or two that really want to be an Auburn Tiger : their #1 choice. I know......I know.......but that is how I feel.

War Eagle !

Considering that he has scholarship offers from all three, if he chooses Auburn, that makes AU his top choice, right?

If he choses Auburn, we become his choice making us finish #1 in the end which is the most important. Being selfish and looking through my orange & blue glasses I would prefer to be #1 right now and in the end.

War Eagle !

So it's us and Meechigan as his top 2?  Does he give an order or just say those are his top 2?

As far as I know, it's been us and Michigan, with no stated leader, from the beginning.

So it's us and Meechigan as his top 2?  Does he give an order or just say those are his top 2?

As far as I know, it's been us and Michigan, with no stated leader, from the beginning.

I know bama came into the picture pretty strong and was pretty close to the top, or maybe that was just his teammate, Clinton-Dix, running his mouth.

Good to hear we're still up there.  I'd love a combination of 2 of these - Blakely, Hart, Coe, Bray.

I just really hope we are not wasting allot of time on this guy. That time could be better used on somone else like blakley, coe, allen. i just have a feeling he won't be wearing our orange and blue.

Archived