2015 4* QB Deondre Francois (FSU signee)

WarEagle84

Well notice my right hand held onto to the railing.............. damn amazing if you ask me but I did drop the briefcase asap

Years of holding your PBR finally paid off

OblongHonoredElk.gif

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn I thought I had that removed from the internet but I still have the moves.....................like I said keep an eye on my right hand

Damn I thought I had that removed from the internet but I still have the moves.....................like I said keep an eye on my right hand

Golf, I think you still have it! Great film. I bet the girls love you!

Alright guys, anyone have anything on Dre? Been weirdly quiet. Is he still on campus? Haven't seen any reports or even tweets involving him last night or today..,.

Alright guys, anyone have anything on Dre? Been weirdly quiet. Is he still on campus? Haven't seen any reports or even tweets involving him last night or today..,.

He did not tweet on his FSU visit either so that's normal for him on that. The visit is going well and he's staying another night.

He did not tweet on his FSU visit either so that's normal for him on that. The visit is going well and he's staying another night.

Preciate it. Anxious for good news!

Free per Keith. Link

Might be staying one more night ...

Will announce July 31.

Says FSU and Auburn are even.

Dre is done with his visit and left AU. Per a premium article title on AUC he is officially down to AU and FSU. He did not give a lean in either direction in the article.

E, didn't LJ leave AU Sunday still without an offer or was that XG?

Neither. Both have had offers although neither one commitable. What AU decides with Jackson will be interesting to watch if we miss on Dre

Neither. Both have had offers although neither one commitable. What AU decides with Jackson will be interesting to watch if we miss on Dre

That's where I was going. If Dre just left after 2 days on campus, and LJ just left as well without a commitable offer, does that mean anything?

That's where I was going. If Dre just left after 2 days on campus, and LJ just left as well without a commitable offer, does that mean anything?

Doubt it. My understanding is AU will wait on Dre's choice before making any decision on LJ.

No inside info. but based on what I have heard about Francois recent trip and him staying the extra night, I am feeling pretty good about our chances here. I am guessing he likes our staff. Plus, Gus was gone for most of the day yesterday at ESPN HQ, and I bet he asked the staff to tell Francois he would like to have some time with him while he was in AU if you could stick around a little longer. Francois did stick around. Whoever Francois ends up with will be pleased. I hope it is us.

No inside info. but based on what I have heard about Francois recent trip and him staying the extra night, I am feeling pretty good about our chances here. I am guessing he likes our staff. Plus, Gus was gone for most of the day yesterday at ESPN HQ, and I bet he asked the staff to tell Francois he would like to have some time with him while he was in AU if you could stick around a little longer. Francois did stick around. Whoever Francois ends up with will be pleased. I hope it is us.

Dre did not stay an e0xtra night. He left last night but he did meet with Gus before he left.

Conventional wisdom is saying Florida State. However, Francois is saying we are even.

At this point in time, I would guestimate that Fla. State has the edge.

Will be committing at IMG academy field house at 2:00pm, on July 31st.

From his Twitter just now

1 CT.

Looks yo be a toss up. Neither staff knows what Dre will do as of now.

Well, it does add to the excitement I guess. Gotta have something to get us through till the season starts. :)

I know CB's don't mean much unless they come from each schools analyst; have either of FL ST's or AU analysts made a choice? The overall CB positioning does not look good for us.

I know CB's don't mean much unless they come from each schools analyst; have either of FL ST's or AU analysts made a choice? The overall CB positioning does not look good for us.

FSU guys picked him to choose the 'Noles

Archived