Chicago Black Pastor Endorses Republican, Gets Death Threats, has Church Vandalized

AFTiger

This is why there are so few black Republicans:

Corey Brooks, who is pastor of a church on Chicago’s South Side, has been beset with hundreds of death threats after endorsing a Republican for Illinois Governor in the upcoming election. His church has also been vandalized by the more adult, more caring, more tolerant Democrats in the Windy City.

More: http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/dgreenfield/chicago-black-pastor-endorses-republican-gets-death-threats-has-church-vandalized/

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How dare any African-American endorse a Republican!!! This I what libs ALWAY do to anyone that has a rational thought.

Blacks will continue to vote Dem as long as they continue to get their welfare checks and all the other benefits they get for NOT working.

Blacks will continue to vote Dem as long as they continue to get their welfare checks and all the other benefits they get for NOT working.

Exhibit A. The most ignorant statement I've seen today.

Please explain....(popcorn handy...THIS will be FUN)......

Im not surprised you didn't bother looking at the youtube video I posted. Many black leaders are now advocating that to receive welfare benefits recipients must be out of the house and doing something whether it is getting an education or receiving some kind of training to prepare them to be self reliant.

Im not surprised you didn't bother looking at the youtube video I posted. Many black leaders are now advocating that to receive welfare benefits recipients must be out of the house and doing something whether it is getting an education or receiving some kind of training to prepare them to be self reliant.

Which is how it should be. Some states are moving that way like New Mexico.

Starting in October, the state plans to restore a 20-hour-a-week work requirement for an estimated 26,600 childless adults to get food stamps. The mandate was suspended in 2009 because of the national recession. On-the-job training and community service also can help meet the work mandate.

The administration also proposes to implement a new requirement for low-income parents and other caregivers of children age 6 and older. Adults would have to search for a job or participate in community service to obtain the food assistance.

http://www.santafenewmexican.com/news/local_news/new-mexico-proposes-work-requirement-for-food-stamps/article_f2902b25-83a0-512c-8238-9064a36f209b.html

Wish someone would start working on the types of food that these services could purchase also.

If I have to explain the ad hominem, stereotypical, and highly offensive nature of that post, then all hope is lost...

If I have to explain the ad hominem, stereotypical, and highly offensive nature of that post, then all hope is lost...

Bud you're seemingly offended by so much, honestly, Im quite surprised you spend so much time in here. You'd do well wearing your big boy panties a little more often. :dead:

African Americans will continue voting Dem as long as Republicans keep shooting their mouth off like this:

http://trailblazersb...of-voting.html/

Personally I would rather see ignorant people, regardless of race, go do something else instead of voting. I'm not talking about political beliefs of one side. I just simply mean people that won't take a little time to actually study things and come to an educated decision based on their personal convictions. That applies to many people, not just poor blacks. Many middle class people are not any better at this. That may offend blacks but what their own people have done to them is far worse. Jesse and Al just to name two have convinced so many people that they cannot get anywhere in life without the help of government and them in particular. It is insidious.

Unbelievable. :no: And they get irate when someone suggests they are bigoted.

Bud you're seemingly offended by so much, honestly, Im quite surprised you spend so much time in here. You'd do well wearing your big boy panties a little more often. :dead:

You really don't see the bigotry in PT's statement?

And calling out this sort of crap emanating from an Auburn forum is an honorable thing to do. I am ashamed that decent people would read this sort of stuff on an Auburn forum.

Unbelievable. :no: And they get irate when someone suggests they are bigoted.

They aint biggotted. They just aint gonna pussyfoot around with no politacally correctedness bull.

The day's not over with, these guys agree with PT

Great video, thanks for sharing.

African Americans will continue voting Dem as long as Republicans keep shooting their mouth off like this:

http://trailblazersb...of-voting.html/

Personally I would rather see ignorant people, regardless of race, go do something else instead of voting. I'm not talking about political beliefs of one side. I just simply mean people that won't take a little time to actually study things and come to an educated decision based on their personal convictions. That applies to many people, not just poor blacks. Many middle class people are not any better at this. That may offend blacks but what their own people have done to them is far worse. Jesse and Al just to name two have convinced so many people that they cannot get anywhere in life without the help of government and them in particular. It is insidious.

Jesse Hi-Jackson and Al Charlaton have given real world credence to the popular saying that all noble causes start out as a movement, evolve into a business but eventually become racket.

I am ashamed that people are exposed to Libs. That is a tragedy.

<smh>

Proud, there are more whites on welfare than blacks. Somehow over the years welfare got a black face. It is not reality tho.

Lol, Paul McKinley eh?

Talk about getting robbed at gunpoint and pistol whipped.....literally:

The likely Republican nominee for the 2nd Congressional District special general election has been convicted of burglarizing a store, pistol-whipping a man for his watch and robbing a woman of $60 at gunpoint.

Those are among the crimes that resulted in Paul McKinley serving nearly 20 years in state prison, court records show.

If you ask him about the crimes you are:

And McKinley accused a reporter of being "a racist" for asking about the crimes.

Why, well because:

"Those white folks told you to dig as deep as you could," said McKinley, who is black

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2013-03-04/news/ct-met-2nd-district-republican-0306-20130305_1_special-general-election-republican-chairman-prison-time

Then those that complain about paying their taxes, McKinley:

Records show he also owes $14,147 in federal taxes.

And what did the Republicans think of him?

"He's not a Republican, obviously, and he doesn't represent the Republican Party," says GOP activist Chris Robling.

As one who's helped lead public and private conversations about rebuilding the GOP in Illinois, Chris Robling said he knows this much: former burglar and armed robber Paul McKinley is not the sort of new leader the party needs. In a series of campaign videos, McKinley said he cared little for Democrats or Republicans.

http://www.myfoxchicago.com/story/21417022/paul-mckinley-wins-gop-nomination

I don't think I would put a ton of faith into guys like McKinley.

And Noonie G. Noonie will tell you the reason for the violence in Chicago Southside is cause of white folk, cause the blacks down there ain't scared the white folk yet. But the moment the white folk get scared, violence will stop in one day. Then the type of community programs that many of the right on this board are against, well Noonie says the white folk cut those programs and left them no choice but to become criminals. Then he will tell you all about Republican Kirk and going after the GD's, and that he just wants to go in and start arresting and jailing black kids. Fact claims it has to do with political favors for another rapper or some crazy thing like that.

These guys I feel are playing a game and looking to profit. Just from the other side. They are no different than Jesse which most here despise. They will talk about what the whites do to the blacks, they talk about education for their area, they talk about programs for their area, they talk about creating jobs for their area, they talk about government spending money elsewhere instead of in their area, they go after Obama for doing nothing about their area.... nothing that Jesse hasn't said this year.

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2014/07/09/rev-jackson-obama-feds-need-to-do-more-to-combat-chicago-violence/

Mean they say the right things in the linked video above, and there is truth to be found in some of it. Yet you dig and hear some of the things they say outside of that video, catch some of the Chicago news cast, and local Chicago radio it makes you question their real motives.

Archived