Was Trovon Reed Injured?

DivisionN

Ha, if we benched a guy for a missed tackle or giving up a big play...we'd have no one playing.

Haven't seen if Trovon played or not, looked for the report but couldn't find it yet. I don't recall seeing him though.

I saw a photo of the seniors taken after the game and I think Trovon was in it. Number was obscured but it looked like him. Maybe he was nursing an injury.

He picks up as much flags as Mincy

Yeah except Trovon at least tries to cover... Mincy just gets flags for no reason

I agree, but then who turns it around the 2nd half and has a stellar game , finishing w/ a great solo stuff and then a INT ? Where's THAT player been all damn season ?

Not sure why he didn't play vs Samford, but I think coaches realized Reed is getting beat almost every time he covers a WR and the plays he has made have been flukey and he has been fortunate not to draw a flag. I think opposing OC's realized this and started throwing to him.

Until they realized Mincy is the real fish out there and started picking on him.

He was injured in the first half of the UGA game. I don't think he played at all in the second half of that one. Even if he was never going to play this past week, it's no surprise he was dressed out of Senior Day.

Guest jojo1515

He was injured in the first half of the UGA game. I don't think he played at all in the second half of that one. Even if he was never going to play this past week, it's no surprise he was dressed out of Senior Day.

This makes sense. A guy should dress for senior day and get all the accolades a senior should receive but should also not play against Samford if there is a nagging injury with a real game coming up

Agree. Felt badly for them, but I'm guessing both would say it's worth it to miss that game if it gets them ready for the Iron Bowl. If both can go this week, they'll get a chance to go out with a bang.

This makes sense. A guy should dress for senior day and get all the accolades a senior should receive but should also not play against Samford if there is a nagging injury with a real game coming up

Whitaker didn't dress.

Archived