Ray Drew

Not A Insider

I can't wait until Wednesday. Drew will no longer be a recruit and I will be able to post what I realy think about him. ;D

Not if it's negative you won't! And for that matter, you're referring to a kid that was SO overwhelmed with sadness when he went to New York City and saw the number of homeless people on the streets, that he said that if he lived there he would spend ALL of his time trying to help them! BTW, he stopped and helped one homeless guy... bought him a warm meal from what I recall! That's the kind of kid Drew is... an AMAZINGLY bright and caring young man! He has donated NUMEROUS hours of charity work and attends church like 5 times a week! Some of you people who are getting all "up-in-arms" and saying negative things about this kid b/c of this whole "Facebook Game" that Drew has been playing with everyone need to stop and look at WHO he really is instead of judging him so quickly! He's an UNBELIEVABLE football player but an even better person, and WHICHEVER team he signs with is gonna become instantly better in MANY aspects!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't wait until Wednesday. Drew will no longer be a recruit and I will be able to post what I realy think about him. ;D

Don't think so amsterjam. Lets all be true Auburn men and Women

Not if it's negative you won't! And for that matter, you're referring to a kid that was SO overwhelmed with sadness when he went to New York City and saw the number of homeless people on the streets, that he said that if he lived there he would spend ALL of his time trying to help them! BTW, he stopped and helped one homeless guy... bought him a warm meal from what I recall! That's the kind of kid Drew is... an AMAZINGLY bright and caring young man! He has donated NUMEROUS hours of charity work and attends church like 5 times a week! Some of you people who are getting all "up-in-arms" and saying negative things about this kid b/c of this whole "Facebook Game" that Drew has been playing with everyone need to stop and look at WHO he really is instead of judging him so quickly! He's an UNBELIEVABLE football player but an even better person, and WHICHEVER team he signs with is gonna become instantly better in MANY aspects!

Never said anything was going to be negative. :cool:

Thank You Hatch. I for one donot like the negative talk about the young men that are trying to make a very hard decision in their lives.  I know it would be hard for me if I was 17 or 18 yrs old. Good luck to Mr. Drew wherever he winds up. At least he does have his priorities right.

:believe:   :believe:

I was thinking something along the lines of kids will be kids regardless if they are good kids or bad kids. So please, lets not put words into my mouth.

Positive thoughts that you can't give out until he's no longer a recruit?  Interesting :P

I was thinking something along the lines of kids will be kids regardless if they are good kids or bad kids. So please, lets not put words into my mouth.

Never said that you said it was gonna be negative. Just said IF it was going to be, then it wouldn't be allowed... recruit or not.

I just hope that when he commits he does it with class and doesn't pull out an AU hat then set it on fire or something to add "shock value"  :rolleyes:

Positive thoughts that you can't give out until he's no longer a recruit?  Interesting :P

Sometimes the truth is neither positive or negative just factual. :dunno:

I just hope that when he commits he does it with class and doesn't pull out an AU hat then set it on fire or something to add "shock value"  :rolleyes:

LOL. If Jimi Hendrix was a five star football recruit, that's how he would make his announcement.

Well said DJ! I haven't posted in quite some time. RD is a great young man. We met RD at Toomers and he was very nice and respectful. AU just beat UGa and Toomers was crazy. He took the time for pics with my son. My son was beaming. I don't know if RD frequents this board, if so I would like to thank him. My son is still talking about the meeting. Whoever gets RD is getting a quality young man. He exhibited no attitude, no cockiness and that's refreshing. If we get him (probably slim) we'll be crying for joy. If not, we'll be crying. Either way, let's be Auburn men/women and show class.

Oh yeah....2010 National Champs! Man, that sounds good!  :wareagle:

LOL. If Jimi Hendrix was a five star football recruit, that's how he would make his announcement.

Man, I've been saving this one! Thanks!

jimi-hendrix-099.gif

jimi-hendrix-099.gif

DJ don't worry about me. I'm not the looking to say negative things about 17 year old kids that decide they don't want to attend AU. I don't consider what I was going to post positive or negative just factual. Just the fact that it's not necessarily positive is why I said after signing day. Like I said just something along the lines of "kids will be kids". By the way I noticed your Hendrix is indeed left handed.

jimi-hendrix-099.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Irc7ZntLEZw

Thank you, DJ!  I love Auburn football as much as anybody, but let's all try to keep it in perspective.  It is just a sport after all.

jimi-hendrix-099.gif

Your Jimi smiley is actually playing left-handed.  The real Jimi liked to play a right-handed guitar (strung upside down) left-handed.

jimi-hendrix-099.gif

Your Jimi smiley is actually playing left-handed.  The real Jimi liked to play a right-handed guitar (strung upside down) left-handed.

Actually that smiley is playing left-handed....

jimi-hendrix-099.gif

Yeah, I fixed it.

jimi-hendrix-099.gif

Yes, but on a left-handed guitar. Jimi played left-handed (or with his teeth) on a right-handed guitar.  :cool:

jimi-hendrix-099.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Irc7ZntLEZw

it's funny that his drummer keeps going/playing amidst half of his drum kit getting taken out.

Sorry for the misunderstanding DJ. I can see how you would think I was talking about posting negative things about Drew. It's just that usualy when I post it's something positive. In this case it's neither positive nor negative so I just thought I'd wait until after signing day. :we:

or pull out an auburn hat and throw it down...lattimore....(coulda had a sweet ring to go with that hat ya threw down, buddy!)

Archived