2018 4* WR Kearis Jackson

ellitor

3 hours ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

I could care less if any SEC team besides AU wins a football game again. 

I have an affinity for Vanderbilt...but the fact that my brother holds a graduate degree from there might have something to do with that.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, DAG said:

The puppies strike again , huh 

DAG, your profile pic has officially messed with my mind. Every time I read one of your post, I can only do so in Neegan's voice. Darn you. 

3 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

DAG, your profile pic has officially messed with my mind. Every time I read one of your post, I can only do so in Neegan's voice. Darn you. 

That is totally what I was going for to be honest 

3 hours ago, Rednilla said:

I have an affinity for Vanderbilt...but the fact that my brother holds a graduate degree from there might have something to do with that.

And everyone loves an underdog... until you are playing them.

27 minutes ago, lionheartkc said:

And everyone loves an underdog... until you are playing them.

re: Vandy

OMG that is so freaking true.  We made their QB look like the second coming of Tom Brady last year!  He threw a huge string of completions and we looked like we do when we typically kick off at 11:30.  It was so unlike how we came out against MSU the month before.  ( I am not talking about our backfield, just the D)

27 minutes ago, Beaker said:

re: Vandy

OMG that is so freaking true.  We made their QB look like the second coming of Tom Brady last year!  He threw a huge string of completions and we looked like we do when we typically kick off at 11:30.  It was so unlike how we came out against MSU the month before.  ( I am not talking about our backfield, just the D)

Yea, but to our defense, the kid had been working up to that point all year and then kept up that pace against Missouri (252 yards) and Ole Miss (273 yards), followed by layin' the smack down on Tennessee with a 416 yard game. We were just the unlucky ones to catch him when the lights came on.

2 minutes ago, lionheartkc said:

Yea, but to our defense, the kid had been working up to that point all year and then kept up that pace against Missouri (252 yards) and Ole Miss (273 yards), followed by layin' the smack down on Tennessee with a 416 yard game. We were just he unlucky ones to catch him when the lights came on.

I saw the Vandy-Tenn game. The QB was on fire. Not sure what to expect this year, but if he stays at that level, he will have NFL teams looking at him.

I pretty much hate every team we play.....esp on game day......and it gets worse for me every year.

bama is my least favorite for every reason possible. (they probably just claimed another NC because of it)

uga is next.  Hiring coach notso really helped them on this list (I really like Richt, can't stand notso at all!)

arky is 3rd on my list because of my disdain for Burt.  

LSU is 4th (they were actually 1st for a short time when I lived in NO during Shula's reign at bama)

MSU is in a similar situation as arky in my book. They are mostly irrelevant but their coach is such terrible person I really enjoy seeing them lose every possible week. 

As for non-SEC teams I hate, fsu and tosu fall in that list somewhere. I really don't like them at all. With tosu it's that coach thing again. 

Any recruit who chooses these schools must endure my boos and jeers for 3-5 years. That includes Jackson! (lame attempt to get back on topic?‍♂️)

3 hours ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

With tosu it's that coach thing again. 

Don't forget their overly smug insistence that you use what the t represents in tosu when saying their name.

1 hour ago, lionheartkc said:

Don't forget their overly smug insistence that you use what the t represents in tosu when saying their name.

THE Ohio State University - kinda like 'the Iraq'.

3 hours ago, lionheartkc said:

No doubt! That's why I don't capitalize it.   (arrogant little urbanites!)

1 hour ago, MCPeePants said:

OSU fans are really, really bad.  Bama-level bad.

Definitely some of the few that truly compete with the unwashed bear worshipers. 

Just now, AUpreacherman22 said:

This thread =

IMG_1295.JPG

Well, you know... if these kids would just come on here and tell us what they were thinking every day, these derailments wouldn't happen. I blame them.

6 minutes ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

This thread =

IMG_1295.JPG

It's what happens when E falls asleep at the wheel and doesn't move the thread over to the Rivals forum. :) 

2 hours ago, triangletiger said:

THE Ohio State University - kinda like 'the Iraq'.

I know she is good looking but being married to her would be criminal. 

17 minutes ago, AlaskanFAN said:

I dunno. You could probably win every single argument with a laser pointer.

Image result for cat vs laser pointer gif

1 hour ago, AlaskanFAN said:

I honestly felt bad for her.  She's probably not as dumb as she comes across in that video and just wilted under the spotlight.

46 minutes ago, triangletiger said:

I honestly felt bad for her.  She's probably not as dumb as she comes across in that video and just wilted under the spotlight.

She is now selling real estate in Los Angeles and doing quite well.  I've a friend from SC who knows her family and they are really proud of their daughter.  The spotlight caused brain-freeze during the contest and fortunately, after a few weeks, she could begin laughing at herself.

Archived