***Auburn vs. Georgia Southern -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, AUTigergrad08 said:

I don't have any idea what plays were called?  Yeah ok, pal.  Not speculating, watching the game and seeing the plays unfold.  

Yes you are.  Otherwise you could have told me right off how many times NCM was open but Stidham didn't throw to him.  

5 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I have yet to see anything that leads me to believe Chip is running the show.

Sure as hell does not look like it!!!!! Everything that I have seen just reeks of Gus Malzahn.    This season is off to disgusting start,based on all of the hype.   O-line is just awful

5 minutes ago, DAG said:

I am not going to argue with you over this . Agree to disagree. Especially when I have been saying this stuff all off season. Some of you new guys appear on game threads just mouth.

And some guys don't know how not to put their foot in their mouth either. I didn't say you were wrong. Was just having an opinion. Sorry mine hurt your ego. 

Just now, TitanTiger said:

Yes you are.  Otherwise you could have told me right off how many times NCM was open but Stidham didn't throw to him.  

Ok all knowing all seeing person.  You win the internet for the day.  Now take a breath. 

Ok all knowing all seeing person.  You win the internet for the day.  Now take a breath. 

Still can't tell us can you?

Because you're just bitching to bitch.  Go away.

1 minute ago, AU64 said:

JMO but our offense looks like just about any other team's offense.   Not sure what anyone is expecting....but there have been plenty of passes called ....and not executed but the blend of plays looks pretty normal....like Michigan or FSU or just look around.   If there was some execution on the pass plays the situation would look totally.

Agree. Hell i'm just happy we're not trotting out 3 different QBs; with our HB being one of them. I have not seen a ton of bubble screens and we're actually not predictable on offense. I'm not able to call out our next plays. People need to relax. 

Interesting how some people are silent all off season on here and one hint of adversity they're ready to start laying blame and issuing i told you so.

JS doesn't look terrible he looks like he's in a brand new situation. There HAS been wr open don't know where you guys got that from. We'd be better served working on the passing game but we'll probably run all night

How about getting off your high horse, pal?   Don't tell me what to do.  

If you don't like being called out for taking out your butt, stop doing that.

1 minute ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

How about getting off your high horse, pal?   Don't tell me what to do.  

He actually can. Just let it go and enjoy the game

Just now, AlaskanFAN said:

Wow, 30 minutes into the season and we have people already jumping on the offense and coaches. 

You know how it goes . And it is of course so many new faces who aren't around Any other time except game time 

I wasn't.  And you're not the authority as much as you think you are. 

Keep saying it and I'm sure you'll convince yourself.  But you're still gonna get called out on dumb stuff.

Archived