Second Season

TigerOne

Ok Auburn has had a rough first season. Time to reboot, start over, consider the last games as fall practice.

Approach what's left with new attitude, new schemes , new player rotation. In other words scrap what was done before cause it didn't work.

We should see an entirely different team Saturday, if we don't then its over. We have a rough schedule, so what, its rough every year. The Iron Bowl is our bowl game

bigger than any of the other bowls. Gus and coaches hopefully learned something the last two weeks.

Start over Auburn, its a new season.

8 minutes ago, TigerOne said:

Ok Auburn has had a rough first season. Time to reboot, start over, consider the last games as fall practice.

Approach what's left with new attitude, new schemes , new player rotation. In other words scrap what was done before cause it didn't work.

We should see an entirely different team Saturday, if we don't then its over. We have a rough schedule, so what, its rough every year. The Iron Bowl is our bowl game

bigger than any of the other bowls. Gus and coaches hopefully learned something the last two weeks.

Color me skeptical on that underlined part....but who knows I guess in the multiverse anything is possible....

24 minutes ago, TigerOne said:

Thanks for the post.  We have the ability and the talent for sure.  It just seems we need to get over that mental hurdle.  Texas A&M is beatable.  I also think Georgia is very beatable.  Have not been impressed with their games so far.  It is just Alabama that worries me.  Also, no one is expecting us to finish strong, which is when we do our best.  Excited to be in Auburn Saturday!  :wareagle:

55 minutes ago, TigerOne said:

I missed the press conference.  Link?

On 11/1/2018 at 8:11 AM, JDUBB4AU said:

I thought equestrian 

Nah, they're almost done too and they've actually kept their top ranking, unlike our football team. lol

Lord I hope they have regrouped.  A win Saturday would be huge.  A win the next Saturday would huger (if that’s a word).  This team has way too much talent for the record they have produced.  It’s time to turn it on and finish this thing right!

We'll probably win out. He'll get another extension, a road named after him, a statue,  and diplomatic immunity for being the only coach to beat Saban thrice. 

Image result for forced enthusiasm gif

12 minutes ago, api1957 said:

We'll probably win out. He'll get another extension, a road named after him, a statue,  and diplomatic immunity for being the only coach to beat Saban thrice. 

Image result for forced enthusiasm gif

I would take that. Then Gus listens to the fans and  gets Hugh Freeze as OC and actually let him run the O.  It AIN'T going to happen but it is fun dreaming.

On 11/1/2018 at 7:58 AM, OnthePlains said:

Color me skeptical on that underlined part....but who knows I guess in the multiverse anything is possible....

Yes, and lightning bolts could fly out my arse, but not likely

2 minutes ago, Eagle-1 said:

Yes, and lightning bolts could fly out my arse, but not likely

But, you see, in the multiverse there is one universe where lightning bolts do fly out of your arse...

21 hours ago, api1957 said:

Na, Allen Greene isn't Jay Jacobs. Me thinks those absurd extensions are a thing of the past. 

Archived