GAME THREAD: Auburn vs Alabama

RunInRed

2 minutes ago, CAReeves2010 said:

#10 scoring d in the country before today but yeah they suck. 

Against teams with a pulse, they have sucked. If you can't see that, I'm sorry

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is Suckham still in the game at this point? Boobee-cat would be just as productive

it’s crazy... we’re down 31 and running the ball. the cousin ****ers are up 31 and airing it out...

i wonder if gus was ever trying to win this game?!?!?  he actually took a 1 possession game to the half with 2:40 on the clock and 3 timeouts...???

who was actually trying to win this game?!?!?

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

The people that blame the D are laughable, if the O had any consistent pulse this would’ve been for the sec west title

Well the score was 17-14 @ the half. D comes out and gives a TD up out the gate.

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

The people that blame the D are laughable, if the O had any consistent pulse this would’ve been for the sec west title

I do not blame the Defense. I just do not think they are that great. Solid defense for sure. But we really miss Our lockdown corner Carlton Davis and Trigga Tray plus Stephen Roberts. I mean come on. ALL THE BLAME goes to GUS, playcalling and OL and maybe in that order. 

Bama has ruined the game with this crap. No team should be beating teams like this. The NCAA has allowed this monster to be created in the name of money. 

Funny how people will blame the D when it’s convenient isn’t it

It’s gotta be anyone’s fault but our lovable alpha macho offensive genius Gus!

Funny how people will blame the D when it’s convenient isn’t it

Pretty much. It's like they see 52 points and forget how many times the offense has $#** themselves today

Archived