so the camps are like country clubs huh?

aubiefifty

1 minute ago, McLoofus said:

I feel like Mikey has said things along the lines of "anything that upsets the lefty losers". Of course, he loves his slogans. I guess they simplify everything for him. Goodness knows he's not much for actually thinking about things. 

there are a ton of them down here loof. and many are way worse than mikey.......

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

of course mr loof. i have already called out a few for being liars. it seems i am not well liked on the boards but i am entertainment and liable to go off the rails anytime.....

I've always liked you and Iam nowhere near left............a persons politics doesnt determine friendship in my book.....never has.

4 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Holy s***.   :(

Knowing what we now know about infant development during the first few years, this is just flat out unconscionable.

1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

what breaks my heart more than this is all the christians claiming to love jesus making excuses for this kind of behavior. these are sad days in america.

And there's absolutely no benefit to the country or its citizens. This is not making our country safer and it is not improving anything economically. It is literally trading human lives for cash, and that cash is not going to coal miners or auto workers. 

At least there was logic behind the WWII camps. And, to my knowledge, those folks were given basic necessities and families were allowed to stay together. 

1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

there are a ton of them down here loof. and many are way worse than mikey.......

Yeah, I know. It's why I don't come around much anymore. 

7 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

I feel like Mikey has said things along the lines of "anything that upsets the lefty losers". Of course, he loves his slogans. I guess they simplify everything for him. Goodness knows he's not much for actually thinking about things. 

I was actually thinking of someone else.  But I think it's true for all of 'em.

3 minutes ago, kevon67 said:

I've always liked you and Iam nowhere near left............a persons politics doesnt determine friendship in my book.....never has.

thank you kev. you seem like a nice guy. i like most of the guys on here i disagree with. put i have problems with people that have problems with the truth.

1 minute ago, homersapien said:

I was actually thinking of someone else.  But I think it's true for all of 'em.

proud is one of the worst. yes i will say it. when he made those comments about a teacher on here and calling authorities because she might be teaching with a liberal slant pissed me off. i have mentioned this before and when mr proud pops in again i will say so again to his face for the record. not backstabbing at all.

4 minutes ago, homersapien said:

House Democrats, like El Paso Congresswoman Veronica Escobar, want basic requirements, like bedding, toothbrushes and translators, to go along with the additional funds.

So GOP is asking for $4.5 billion but not even guaranteeing that any of it will be spent to care for these people that we are knowingly incarcerating without the capacity to provide for even their most basic care? 

Jesus Christ. It's so upsetting to learn that this isn't the country I grew up thinking it was. And to know that I can't tell my children with a straight face that we are an inherently decent people. We're not. 

Just now, aubiefifty said:

proud is one of the worst. yes i will say it. when he made those comments about a teacher on here and calling authorities because she might be teaching with a liberal slant pissed me off. i have mentioned this before and when mr proud pops in again i will say so again to his face for the record. not backstabbing at all.

PT was WAAAAAY over the top.  Insanely so.

I am talking about someone who would actually qualify as "moderate".  He says he doesn't really like Trump and didn't vote for him, but he loves to watch progressives get upset over him

Weird.

2 minutes ago, homersapien said:

PT was WAAAAAY over the top.  Insanely so.

I am talking about someone who would actually qualify as "moderate".  He says he doesn't really like Trump and didn't vote for him, but he loves to watch progressives get upset over him

Weird.

when people threaten to take it off the boards like fighting or blackmail trying to cause someone problems with their job i have serious issues. i almost looked up proud to apologize for my treatment but i cannot get past the blackmail type remarks he made.

1 minute ago, McLoofus said:

So GOP is asking for $4.5 billion but not even guaranteeing that any of it will be spent to care for these people that we are knowingly incarcerating without the capacity to provide for even their most basic care? 

Jesus Christ. It's so upsetting to learn that this isn't the country I grew up thinking it was. And to know that I can't tell my children with a straight face that we are an inherently decent people. We're not. 

That pretty much describes me.

I've always believed intellectually that it actually "can" happen here. (I even have the book.) 

But there's a part of me deep down that believed the majority would never go for such a thing and our system would not allow a minority to take over.  (Also, like Churchill said, I felt like we ultimately do the right thing as a country, even if after trying everything else).

The 2020 election will be a huge watershed for the country.  Will the real "moral majority" express themselves or are we going to allow a minority, radical right political party hijack  our democracy?

6 minutes ago, homersapien said:

The 2020 election will be a huge watershed for the country.  Will the real "moral majority" express themselves or are we going to allow a minority, radical right political party hijack  our democracy?

I'm very pessimistic about the election. And I'm growing moreso about the ability of our institutions to survive it. When basic dignity and decency are no longer valued... when "winning" is more important than thriving... what's left? 

It amazes me that people on here calling others liars and claiming they alway admit when they are wrong.  Wasn’t it in January that the President said we had a humanitarian crisis at the border and the narrative on this board and in the media that it was a “manufactured” crises?

I surely don’t see many here admitting that their opinion back then was wrong.  Reminds me of the Doc Holiday quote in “Tombstone”;  “My hypocrisy only goes so far”.

16 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

It amazes me that people on here calling others liars and claiming they alway admit when they are wrong.  Wasn’t it in January that the President said we had a humanitarian crisis at the border and the narrative on this board and in the media that it was a “manufactured” crises?

I surely don’t see many here admitting that their opinion back then was wrong.  Reminds me of the Doc Holiday quote in “Tombstone”;  “My hypocrisy only goes so far”.

there are liars on this board. prove me i am wrong.and did trump not close the border? if so would that not add to the situation at the border?

4 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

there are liars on this board. prove me i am wrong.and did trump not close the border? if so would that not add to the situation at the border?

Have you ever told a lie fifty?  

2 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Have you ever told a lie fifty?  

only in a shootin the bull type story to color it up. not when it counts. not intentionally. trying to learn how to better yourself?

6 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

None of this has to happen. They don't have to be here. The broke our laws getting here.

yeah well kids do not have a choice. one just drowned with his dad trying to get here. and also we do not have to break our own laws trying to deal with them either. we used to be better.

9 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

only in a shootin the bull type story to color it up. not when it counts. not intentionally. trying to learn how to better yourself?

My point is; everybody states their opinion on subjects on here.  Some of those opinions turns out to be wrong in time.  Those people didn’t lie originally, it was their opinion (its what they believed to be true).

Calling people liars because they don’t have the same opinion as you is not good for further discussion. It stops the discussion part down immediately.  

I’m always looking to better myself, how about you?

1 minute ago, I_M4_AU said:

My point is; everybody states their opinion on subjects on here.  Some of those opinions turns out to be wrong in time.  Those people didn’t lie originally, it was their opinion (its what they believed to be true).

Calling people liars because they don’t have the same opinion as you is not good for further discussion. It stops the discussion part down immediately.  

I’m always looking to better myself, how about you?

not when i am butt deep in liars. people have been shown hard core FACTS and still ignore them. they claim fake news. but hey. if you say something and i call you out on it you can reply or ignore me. and if you just so happen to provide the truth i will admit so and back off. my suggestion is to call your own side out first if you want to talk disruptions. i hate to break it to ya partner but there are many liars on your side that some of the stupidest things i have ever heard. and here is another one. your side has been calling homie a liar for weeks now and i have yet to see you call them out. why is that? tell me why you can call out the side you do not agree with and give your own side a pass. so now are you really trying to better yourself? you just flap those gums but your heart is wrong. see how that works?

34 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

What specific lie have you been told fifty? 

Just now, SaltyTiger said:

What specific lie have you been told fifty? 

i am not going to go dig stuff up. how about you prove me a liar when calling out liars on here. you cannot do it.

1 minute ago, SaltyTiger said:

you have problems my friend.

no you guys do. too many people think the dishonesty on your side is cute and i am tired of it. i am nothing more than blunt. discussions are made to see each others point of view and to see who is right and who is wrong. but here is the thing you do not get........if you are a liar then you waste peoples time and nothing educational comes out of the discussion.and you hate me for calling folks a liar. so why have you not said anything to your friends calling homie a liar? why is that? this is twice i have asked this. why is it wrong to point out a bald faced lie but ok to call homie a liar? now you will probably deflect or uses some cute smiley face to show your support. gosh i called you out one night when you were drunk and you admitted it.remember? i even told you i would be nice until the next day. now i got cats calling me a drunk. lol that is so rich. but it takes much more than that to upset me which all some of your and your sides posters try to do.

Archived