Tulane Game Thread

abw0004

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Farmer Brown said:

Well, guys, a win is a win, although a frustrating one. Good night and God bless!

Even the rent a win games are not any fun where we get to crack 50 and run up the score. It is a grind for 3 quarters.

Gus should have spent the 4th quarter trying to run up the score not killing clock

Just now, GTNupe11 said:

I don’t think he lets it get to his head though. 

He doesn’t like it. I’ve seen before where he’d said he just wants to be Joey.

Just now, Tiger said:

JOEY NEEDS TO BE THE WILDCAT QB 100% OF THE TIME YES I AM YELLING

Yes why is Boobee running the wildcat...

Just now, Farmer Brown said:

I hate that Gatewood is probably going to transfer. I know I signed off, but I just had to say that.

I agree. Sad but if Gus doesn’t legitimately play him seriously then he will light it up somewhere else and I will root for him. 

Also, I love Bo Nix and believe with any other coaching staff he could be a star but Malzhan truly doesn't want a QB like Nix. He wants a QB that can run the read-option. Just put Gatewood in and go back to the 2010 playbook.

1 hour ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I can’t participate with this hard on you have for talking about Gus right now man. We both know making everything about him isn’t gonna get him fired today 

He won't be fired today, but defending gus when he ignores parts of his job is frekin stupid. 

And here I thought the HC got paid because it's his program and everything is ultimately his responsibility. 

Archived