Georgia Postgame Thread

SCTiger2011

38 minutes ago, WarEagleChemE said:

One thing I've noticed this season is that even when games are going poorly, the team never gives up. The defense still played their heart out when the offense couldn't do anything, and the offense kept trying. It's such a shame because this Auburn team has so much heart and deserves better than what this coaching staff is giving them.

I don’t think the defensive staff can give any more. If a change is made, I’d love to see the D staff retained. It would be odd I guess, but they aren’t the problem. 

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Carnell said:

What if Rhule did not want to keep the D staff but bring in his own staff.  When you go after a HC you cant make demands on him to retain coaches.  He has to have complete control over hiring assistants or he is going to tell auburn where to go.

If a guy had a not so good  D and you had a world class D and you offer a multi million dollar salary upgrade you can make demands 

Have y´all seen those AT&T ¨Just OK is not OK¨ commercials? That is Gus to a ´T´! 

Not a great coach, not a bad one, JUST OK!

9 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Bo leads the team in rushing again.. Laughable

It's the passing game and silly turnovers that worry me. He missed some very easy, makeable passes you'd expect every qb to make, that would have extended drives in the 4th quarter. 

it time to get ready for a good Samford team. They are well coached and do a lot of different thing on offense and defense. We will need to be ready. I hope we can get to 8-4 man a what year makes. I remember when we where a 7-5 team.

39 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

I just thought the game plan was terrible, especially after a bye week. I just don’t understand. Honestly- what is our identity on offense? 

It's "in progress". Where you been?

12 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

it time to get ready for a good Samford team. They are well coached and do a lot of different thing on offense and defense. We will need to be ready. I hope we can get to 8-4 man a what year makes. I remember when we where a 7-5 team.

"......good week of practice"

44 minutes ago, Dan-0 said:

Have y´all seen those AT&T ¨Just OK is not OK¨ commercials? That is Gus to a ´T´! 

Not a great coach, not a bad one, JUST OK!

Gus is the definition of insanity!

First time I’ve felt bad for Nix this season. I think he had to make that throw to really rewrite the story of this game. The Seth TD allowed him to change the narrative of the Oregon game, but history isn’t going to remember all of that 4th quarter. Guy absolutely needs to learn how to set his feet this offseason, i think it’s holding him back even more than nerves at this point 

2 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Good to see Hastings finally get a chance to show up in a big game. Looked good as ever 

He had a big drop and some big catches 

1 hour ago, SCTiger2011 said:

Gus literally just said "We're a work in progress."  Year 7. Game 10.

How did we not realize it? 

BwzHezaCAAAacV7.jpg

Bo needs to learn he cannot, I mean absolutely cannot take a sack in that last play in the game.  If you have to throw it straight up into the air, at least you are giving somebody a chance to make a play.  Going down behind the LOS was the last thing he could afford to do. Couple that with some really badly missed throws, and some unfortunate calls, you get that horrendous end to the ball game. 

1 hour ago, DAG said:

Boys fought hard. They deserve better. Pure and simple. They have enough pride to fight with one arm behind their backs. I respect the hell out of them for it. 

Not enough loves for this, all out, just perfect. 

10 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

He had a big drop and some big catches 

I dont remember his drop tbh. He mightve had one I just dont remember. I wish Bo couldve gave him a better throw to make something happen on that last drive. Reminds me of the LSU-Auburn game in 2017 where he got the target but didnt get a chance to be the hero 

6 minutes ago, johnnyAU said:

Bo needs to learn he cannot, I mean absolutely cannot take a sack in that last play in the game.  If you have to throw it straight up into the air, at least you are giving somebody a chance to make a play.  Going down behind the LOS was the last thing he could afford to do. Couple that with some really badly missed throws, and some unfortunate calls, you get that horrendous end to the ball game. 

They'll have to work with his pocket presence this offseason. I dont think the list of problems he has is that long, and they all pretty much focus around the same topic. Slowing the game down, feeling pressure better, not forgetting your fundamentals. We'll see how good Dilly is

10 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I dont remember his drop tbh. He mightve had one I just dont remember. I wish Bo couldve gave him a better throw to make something happen on that last drive. Reminds me of the LSU-Auburn game in 2017 where he got the target but didnt get a chance to be the hero 

He had a stone drop that would have been a first down at one point. He was also wide open on a sluggo route that  Nix stared down Seth for an incompletion on one I remember 

Archived