Official Alabama Game Thread

abw0004

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, doc4aday said:

we do get a DB back the 2nd half, so maybe this will help....who knows folks...who knows. This game is giving me ulcers...take a Nexium and enjoy the 2nd half I hope! 

I am not the least bit nervous, because I never expected to win this game, the "Gus" factor, and all.

6 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

I can’t believe we gave up 31 in the first half. Hopefully the defense will came alive in the second half. 

Im not sure if Im more shocked we gave up 31 or that we scored 27?

Just now, Hay Field 101 said:

And now the drinking begins. Who's with me fellow's?

Been nursing the Gentleman Jack all day son....catch up!!

1 minute ago, Hay Field 101 said:

And now the drinking begins. Who's with me fellow's?

You just starting? Slacker! ;D

Watch the replay of the TD of our kickoff . The first one down the middle was #55 Moultry. He had a bead on the returner and is running past a defender. As he passes him the defender grabs Moultry by shoulder, turns him and the returner runs past. Clearly holding on the first man there so it can't be missed.

3 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

We got stats? What was the TOP

Bama, 19-11 minutes

17 was my high side for Auburn point production...so I'm about was wrong as you could get on how this game progressed.  Not really surprised that Bama has put up a lot; they have so much speed and WR talent.  

What's the plan for the 2H?  D has to make some more plays....let Bo play.  We can't run it and win the game.  Chips fall where they may.

11 minutes ago, shabby said:

2nd half plan? What you got?

If our defense could adjust I'd be up for the ground and pound attack. I'm not holding out hope on that though. SECONDARY IS KILLING US. well that and special teams. 

We don't have the OL to do that.

Archived