SECMD21 - Auburn

Tigerpro2a

Hey fam, just wanted to know what everyone thought about Harsin's speech at Media days aside from the growing pages of craziness on the other thread.

Also What were your thoughts on Nix and Pappoe? I thought they both spoke well and seemed confident. I wish Bo would stop saying obviously.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

I thought it was great. He's a no nonsense to the point guy, so obviously we won't get any Spurrier soundbites, but I really enjoyed listening to him talk about the decision to come here after deciding he was set at Boise. 

Like most of us, I'm a sucker for the Creed, so hearing him say that was a key indicator to why he wanted to come, I loved it. 

• Like 6
  • Love 2

23 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

He did very well and he will get better

Listened to him on JOX talking about the stretch play and our RBs. Loved the controlled excitement in his voice. Seems he needs to slow Tank and Worm down for 1 second, and then cut and go. 

• Like 1

I mentioned it was interesting how he referenced the old culture, but another observation. During the last couple minutes of his press conference when he addressed that, I could tell his demeanor really intensified when talking about that. It really ate at him. Must've killed him during his observation period before the bowl game when he really couldn't do anything while observing. Really strong end to the press conference

• Like 3

• RunInRed changed the title to SECMD21 - Auburn

Thanks for the videos and links.

Ready to see some damn football. Harsin seems more and more like a good fit for AU. Want to see us hang 50 on the Zips.

• Like 1

Man OP got me excited again. Talking about a team meeting they had trying to break the cycle of the JABA stuff. A lot of fans don't believe it will happen but attitude plays a huge part in us not winning at LSPoo since the freaking 90's. I Believe!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, RunInRed said:

why was bo holding what looks like a fresca instead of a milo's tea? lol

• Haha 1

Well spoken. Very nice to have such a wildly different personality at head coach. 2023 recruiting class should be solid so long as we have even a decent year!

• Like 5

Just my opinion. I thought everybody did well. Like a B grade. 

Harsin he was everything I thought and decent but in MY opinion missed a chance about proving his leadership with the covid stuff, and if he had more personality it would have been surprising and his stuff would be more talked about. 

Bo was super coached. It's something about him though.....very cocky, but that's a good quality in QB's......as long as they are honest with themselves. We'll see

Pappoe was the best to me. He was confident but humble. Super happy to be there, something in his eye you know he's going to give his all. 

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Dislike 2

16 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Pappoe was the best to me. He was confident but humble. Super happy to be there, something in his eye you know he's going to give his all. 

With this I agree 100

17 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Gus accepting the two 15 yarders is just embarrassing. Shameful

That's worse than the first thought talk of saying they can't wear the Jersey.......how can your team respect you and you're not a man of your word....I hardly can believe it. Like I really hope something isn't accurate as far as this

Just now, cole256 said:

That's worse than the first thought talk of saying they can't wear the Jersey.......how can your team respect you and you're not a man of your word....I hardly can believe it. Like I really hope something isn't accurate as far as this

I want to believe he's wrong, but to put it out there like he did makes me think he is on the correct side of the story

• Like 2

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

I want to believe he's wrong, but to put it out there like he did makes me think he is on the correct side of the story

I agree, it's just so hard to imagine doing this and then being able to look people in the eye. 

Just now, cole256 said:

I agree, it's just so hard to imagine doing this and then being able to look people in the eye. 

Yeah, it's a really bad look from any angle

27 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Gus accepting the two 15 yarders is just embarrassing. Shameful

If this is really how it went down this was the height of douchebaggery

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Randman5000 said:

Can I call dibs on Pap? Ready for a break out year

It would be nice if he lived up to his 5* rating. I know D Mason has probably had him circled. 

• Dislike 1