* Official Auburn vs. Georgia Game Thread

abw0004

Yeah Smoke makes bad decisions at times but he is a leader and senior so who takes his place? Tennison? Smh screwed by stuff that could’ve have been avoided.

Guys I’m sorry but I’m not sure if people understand anatomy but it’s impossible to lead with your shoulder without your head being in front. I realize he lowered his head so that doesn’t apply here but I just can’t stand to watch guys being thrown out of a physical fast game for playing hard football 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Defense is playing hard, can't complain about their effort today.  Losing Smoke really hurts.  Who knows what happens on that drive without that bogus PI penalty.

We are back to zero pressure in the QB. Time to sell out to get pressure on this guy. He is not that good. He will rattle.

1 minute ago, boisnumber1 said:

Keep your composure and stay in the game. They are not unbeatable. Refs gonna help them, though. Might as well accept that and just play ball.

The call on smoke was legit . Mccreary was very questionable 

Smoke ain't all that. Good in run support horrendous in coverage. Slide Kaufman to safety and use Torrence/Simpson more. We got some depth

• Like 1

Just now, wcware said:

Guys I’m sorry but I’m not sure if people understand anatomy but it’s impossible to lead with your shoulder without your head being in front. I realize he lowered his head so that doesn’t apply here but I just can’t stand to watch guys being thrown out of a physical fast game for playing hard football 

The rule has been around for a few years . You may not like it but you darn sure have obey it. 

• Like 1

I don't know what people think smoke was supposed to do there. The QB just dropped. Usually going high would be targeting

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CCTAU said:

We are back to zero pressure in the QB. Time to sell out to get pressure on this guy. He is not that good. He will rattle.

Careful.  People on here will blast you for calling blitz.  Some on here are content with the opposing QB having all day to throw.  

Edited by AUTigergrad08

2 minutes ago, wcware said:

Need to start calling it the other way if the ball carrier ducks their head.  Maybe they would stop it some. Defender can't just try to bear hug him and let him bulldoze you into the endzone. 

Edited by AUBwins

Just now, AUStew87 said:

Hated the PI call. Got to keep fighting. Too many self inflicted wounds by everyone .

Drops , penalties , no disciple right now 

Guest MustardSeed
1 minute ago, BigBlueWDE said:

We know we are a better second half D than 1st...just keep this within one score PLEASE!

This ^^^^^^^^

Just now, JDUBB4AU said:

The call on smoke was legit . Mccreary was very questionable 

And the one ref in the open field that ignored the facemask & knee down. That was very suspect.

• Like 2

Just now, cole256 said:

I don't know what people think smoke was supposed to do there. The QB just dropped. Usually going high would be targeting

Any lower you’re hitting the shoestrings 

• Like 1

Just now, cole256 said:

He can’t predict the runner going low

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

Exactly the QB dropped his head, Smoke was just trying to make the tackle 

• Like 1