Bo Nix Mom’s and Sister’s IG Post

RunInRed

45 minutes ago, Mims44 said:

Where is @cole? :lol: 

Every QB is under spotlight, but Bo had more defenders than just about any AU QB I can remember.

Even with him gone, this thread is filled with: 

Other QBs here also get the "Dudes gotta be more accurate deep' and 'dude just aint got the arm for those type throws' comments, but with other QBs tons of people didn't pop up from under a rock to defend the QB like he's a 3 year old pissin himself. You all infantilized Bo for years, apparently his family did too. Reap what you sow.

and.... Merry Christmas everyone ;) 

They are going to ignore this. How many QB's came round here and they just couldn't throw. Meanwhile Bo literallycan't throw past 10 yards and it was look at the coaching!

And talk about him in the pro's on here is laughable. 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

Of course he can't but you should know by now that the board "I Am" knows everything.

✊🏿

1 hour ago, Mims44 said:

Where is @cole? :lol: 

Every QB is under spotlight, but Bo had more defenders than just about any AU QB I can remember.

Even with him gone, this thread is filled with

I am not sure if you are debating or agreeing with me, here lol.

Just now, 3rdgeneration said:

Bo came at a time when we didn’t have all the pieces he needed to be a complete success.  He got frustrated with his fellow players and coaches, that was clear on the sidelines.  I feel sure that his family agreed, if not encouraged his frustration.  He tried hard to make plays happen, and was successful at times and unsuccessful at others.  That doesn’t mean he doesn’t have talent. Who knows what he may have been capable of if he had a perfect offense around him. BUT, football is not that way.  There are always adversities to overcome. Auburn football wasn’t going to be perfect for him and he wasn’t going to be perfect for Auburn football. I’m interested to see what he can do with a different team.  I have no hard feelings towards him at all, but I believe his family are doing him no favors.  They need to support him in a positive manner and let him learn how to deal with criticism, whether it’s fair or not. 

Good luck, Bo. 

Great post

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

I am not sure if you are debating or agreeing with me, here lol.

Pretty inline with your post, and just piggybacking off it ;) 

6 minutes ago, Mims44 said:

Pretty inline with your post, and just piggybacking off it ;) 

I thought so lol, but the continuation below and in response to the other poster through me off. Plus it could be the liquor from last night clouding my head. 

3 hours ago, cole256 said:

They are going to ignore this. How many QB's came round here and they just couldn't throw. Meanwhile Bo literallycan't throw past 10 yards and it was look at the coaching!

And talk about him in the pro's on here is laughable. 

Marshall and Stidham were the only ones in the Gus era that seemed to be able to hit deep balls somewhat consistently, despite both having tendencies to overthrow. Bo couldn't throw past ten like you say besides a few occasions. Sean White seemed pretty good at intermediate but didn't have the strength for deep balls. Johnson could sling it before everything went south but he may not have thrown for more than 200 yards in a game in 2015/16

16 hours ago, AUGoo said:

I wish him nothing but the best.  Go win a Pac 12 title and make us proud.

Fair winds and following seas....

You wish himnyhe best as he and his family sh**s all pver us on his way out the door??

Weird reaction 

• Like 2

On 12/24/2021 at 1:07 PM, Tigerpro2a said:

I can appreciate all the support from his family, but I kind of feel like they are drumming up a narrative that isn't necessarily true. They act like AU fans hate Bo when IMO the majority loved Bo and wanted nothing more than for him to succeed at AU.

I think they are letting a few keyboard warriors imprint a narrative in their minds. They need to just move on before further damage is done IMO.

It seems like they are playing the long game and have something up their sleeve. It’s pretty tacky and pathetic tbh. 

Enjoy the good times and move on. That’s how life and time work. 

Edited by woodford
  • Like 2

23 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

Yeah and let's not mention that Bo laid his guts on the field as we beat LSU last season in Baton Rouge for the first time in years. Sore he had some bad games but what QB wouldn't behind the OL we had.

I guess I just have a big problem with how so many Auburn fans said "my gosh Bo is such a warrior and that is a true Auburn man, blah blah blah" when he broke his ankle in the 2nd half against Mississippi State but wouldn't come out of the game. Go back and read what so many on this board said after that game. It was full of meltdowns because Auburn blew a 28-3 lead. Alot of "Fire Mason, fire Bobo, fire Harsin" posts during the 2nd half and after thr game. When fans found out Bo played on a broken ankle for a quarter in the 2nd half, nobody got on him for staying in the game. All I read was how he is such a warrior and fighter and how our defense and coaches all suck. Auburn gave up 40 unanswered points in that game. Why didn't anybody get on Bo for staying in the game on 1 leg? He damn sure wasn't getting us into the endzone with his broken ankle yet people on this board were saying "Bo went for over 100 yards in a quarter with a broken ankle (some Bo lovers even said a broken LEG), my gosh he is a true Auburn man and a warrior." Why didn't Bo take himself out and give us a shot with TJ Finley at QB? He damn sure couldn't do any worse than Bo did on his broken ankle because we weren't scoring AT ALL during that time. But the SAME exact fans gave Sean White absolute hell, to this day, because he didn't tell coaches that his shoulder was hurt in the 2016 Sugar Bowl against Oklahoma. Why wasn't Sean a warrior?? I mean, he kept himself in the game just like Bo did. We got our asses smoked in that game just like we did with Bo against Mississippi State this season. It never mattered who played QB against Oklahoma in the 2016 Sugar Bowl, we weren't beating them and Baker Mayfield. But we could've beaten Mississippi State this year if Bo comes out and TJ goes in. That is my whole issue with Bo Nix and his fanboys. They all act like he could do no wrong. It was always the bad O-Line, or no WR's, or Gus didn't call the right plays, etc. It was never Bo's fault. That's probably why Bo has turned out like he has because his fans baby him just like his parents do. But then the same fans rag Sean White for staying in a game when hurt. Why is Sean not a warrior and a true Auburn man like Bo? Both did the same thing but only 1 gets a pass everytime from a large part of our fanbase. Like I've said, Auburn is better off now and Bo Nix is better off too. 

Btw, I'm not saying that you in particular said any of this. I'm just pointing out why some of us on here get pissed about the fanboy's who think Bo can do no wrong while chastising other players who did the same thing as Bo. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, TeamZero77 said:

I guess I just have a big problem with how so many Auburn fans said "my gosh Bo is such a warrior and that is a true Auburn man, blah blah blah" when he broke his ankle in the 2nd half against Mississippi State but wouldn't come out of the game. Go back and read what so many on this board said after that game. It was full of meltdowns because Auburn blew a 28-3 lead. Alot of "Fire Mason, fire Bobo, fire Harsin" posts during the 2nd half and after thr game. When fans found out Bo played on a broken ankle for a quarter in the 2nd half, nobody got on him for staying in the game. All I read was how he is such a warrior and fighter and how our defense and coaches all suck. Auburn gave up 40 unanswered points in that game. Why didn't anybody get on Bo for staying in the game on 1 leg? He damn sure wasn't getting us into the endzone with his broken ankle yet people on this board were saying "Bo went for over 100 yards in a quarter with a broken ankle (some Bo lovers even said a broken LEG), my gosh he is a true Auburn man and a warrior." Why didn't Bo take himself out and give us a shot with TJ Finley at QB? He damn sure couldn't do any worse than Bo did on his broken ankle because we weren't scoring AT ALL during that time. But the SAME exact fans gave Sean White absolute hell, to this day, because he didn't tell coaches that his shoulder was hurt in the 2016 Sugar Bowl against Oklahoma. Why wasn't Sean a warrior?? I mean, he kept himself in the game just like Bo did. We got our asses smoked in that game just like we did with Bo against Mississippi State this season. It never mattered who played QB against Oklahoma in the 2016 Sugar Bowl, we weren't beating them and Baker Mayfield. But we could've beaten Mississippi State this year if Bo comes out and TJ goes in. That is my whole issue with Bo Nix and his fanboys. They all act like he could do no wrong. It was always the bad O-Line, or no WR's, or Gus didn't call the right plays, etc. It was never Bo's fault. That's probably why Bo has turned out like he has because his fans baby him just like his parents do. But then the same fans rag Sean White for staying in a game when hurt. Why is Sean not a warrior and a true Auburn man like Bo? Both did the same thing but only 1 gets a pass everytime from a large part of our fanbase. Like I've said, Auburn is better off now and Bo Nix is better off too. 

Btw, I'm not saying that you in particular said any of this. I'm just pointing out why some of us on here get pissed about the fanboy's who think Bo can do no wrong while chastising other players who did the same thing as Bo. 

No he said all the stuff that you said. You were right. 

• Dislike 1

In the era of NIL you don’t get the grace  you used to when you make decent money for the sport. Produce or else is the new way when someone else’s money is now openly on the line.

Edited by ToomersRevenge
  • Like 2

I find it interesting when people state that the Nix's should just keep their mouth's shut then they turn around and gush like ole faithful. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, LPTiger said:

Can this thread be locked?   Too much energy being devoted to someone who voluntarily decided to leave Auburn.

I don’t know how much more this dead horse can be kicked but I guess we’re going to find out. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, LPTiger said:

Can this thread be locked?   Too much energy being devoted to someone who voluntarily decided to leave Auburn.

Devote your energy elsewhere if it doesn't interest you. Fact is it is going to be a hot topic probably for the rest of Bo's college career at least regardless how you or I feel about it. No need to shut down threads, though.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, passthebiscuits said:

Buh-bye.

you don’t have a right to leave your lover and still be loved. That’s not how life works. 

I just wrote and deleted what I think about Bo and his family. It’s the Christmas season, after all. 

Let's hear it!

Wow…boys and girls..let it go and get a grip. No one goes into any endeavor thinking  of ways to f up. Bo gave it his all. No shock his family is with him…they should be. The boy can’t pull a rabbit out of his ass. Let it go. I wish him the best and look forward to the next chapter.

• Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Dislike 1

8 minutes ago, tomcat said:

Wow…boys and girls..let it go and get a grip. No one goes into any endeavor thinking  of ways to f up. Bo gave it his all. No shock his family is with him…they should be. The boy can’t pull a rabbit out of his ass. Let it go. I wish him the best and look forward to the next chapter.

If His family would quit taking not so subtle jabs at AU then it would probably be over with already.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

If His family would quit taking not so subtle jabs at AU then it would probably be over with already.

Exactly. They want to keep picking that scab off, then they are gonna keep getting what they ask for. Attention.

• Like 3