Harsin Drama Megathread

TitanTiger

1 hour ago, DAG said:

Dem boys ain't snitching huh? Potato gang, gang, gang

Congrats my friend you are  now over 300 posts in this thread. I think you should get a trophy and AU should hire you as our SID.

Edited by Proud Tiger

5 minutes ago, Potatooooooes!! said:

Didn’t you say Harsin was gone?

Yes ......gone to Birmingham😁:wedance:

Latest rumor is you are with him.

Edited by Proud Tiger

17 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

Likewise articles about Arkansas State intending to fire him before he was hired away by Boise. Stuff is coming out of the woodworks. 

https://www.si.com/college/arkansas/hogs-football/few-at-arkansas-state-surprised-bryan-harsin-may-get-fired-at-auburn

Read the same article this morning. Thanks for posting. I tried, but couldn’t get it to post.

Ok guys this is seriously infuriating. They need to at least come out and give another statement that the investigation is still ongoing, etc. What a horrible look, leaving everyone in the dark as the university is laughed at.

26 minutes ago, kennypowers said:

https://247sports.com/college/boise-state/board/103542/Contents/screw-auburn-and-most-of-their-fans-182513443/?page=1

Bronco fans think Auburn is pretty toxic...not Harsin.  Fact is, nobody knows actual facts except players.  I'm just tired of the same stuff at Auburn.  BoT has too much control...if we fire Harsin, and he becomes some program's next legend coach, I'm going to be pretty upset.  But, nothing in my control, so I sit back and watch...and wait...and enjoy basketball.

Distilled to its essence, we have stupid people leading, running and influencing the Auburn Football program. 

It's been this way for a very long time at AU and, past behavior being the best predictor of future behavior, I expect it to continue. 

I fully expect our next move to be a moderately stupid one followed by multiple stupid corrective actions. 

We've crashed this ship so hard our best move now is to hire a guy who had the smarts to solicits hookers on a company phone.  How much lower can we sink? 

Edited by AURealist

9 minutes ago, Potatooooooes!! said:

Didn’t you say Harsin was gone?

He was told via a direct phone call from within the president's office, no less! Don't forget he also confirmed the salacious affair rumors were true too, just with a different assistant. Clearly has a knowledgeable source.

Edited by Auburn02
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Dislike 1

26 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

Likewise articles about Arkansas State intending to fire him before he was hired away by Boise. Stuff is coming out of the woodworks. 

https://www.si.com/college/arkansas/hogs-football/few-at-arkansas-state-surprised-bryan-harsin-may-get-fired-at-auburn

I think he was part of the Manson family also and he was spotted on the grassy knoll was Kennedy was assassinated

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, kennypowers said:

https://247sports.com/college/boise-state/board/103542/Contents/screw-auburn-and-most-of-their-fans-182513443/?page=1

Bronco fans think Auburn is pretty toxic...not Harsin.  Fact is, nobody knows actual facts except players.  I'm just tired of the same stuff at Auburn.  BoT has too much control...if we fire Harsin, and he becomes some program's next legend coach, I'm going to be pretty upset.  But, nothing in my control, so I sit back and watch...and wait...and enjoy basketball.

"Harsin definitely bit off more than he could chew and Auburn didn’t do a good job of evaluating him. Thus, the big mess that isn’t going to end well for either party, other than Harsin being financially set for the rest of his life."

That's the best/truest comment I got out of that thread. 

4 minutes ago, Auburn02 said:

He was told via a direct phone call from within the president's office, no less! Don't forget he also confirmed the salacious affair rumors were true too, just with a different assistant. Clearly has a knowledgeable source.

I think whoever he was arguing with for like ten pages won the argument. All that’s left now is to see how he worms his way out

• Dislike 1

20 minutes ago, Auburn02 said:

Has it been proven wrong yet?

• Facepalm 1

Crazy how nothing has actually been officially stated yet, entirely rumor and innuendo. How much you want to bet it stays that way? 🙄

Edited by AUwent

3 minutes ago, Potatooooooes!! said:

You said he was gone yesterday, so yes.

Wrong. I didn't say it, I said a source said he was gone. Didn't say when. If it turns out he stays I will be the first to tell my source his credibility is shot.

Edited by Proud Tiger
  • Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, Proud Tiger said:

Wrong. I didn't say it, I said a source said he was gone. Didn't say when.

You said “He’s gone!” And you said it yesterday, without clarifying that it wasn’t yesterday. Nice try, but the other guy was right. What was the deal? You have to ban yourself or pay for someone’s membership to the donar side?

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

6 minutes ago, Potatooooooes!! said:

You said “He’s gone!” And you said it yesterday, without clarifying that it wasn’t yesterday. Nice try, but the other guy was right. What was the deal? You have to ban yourself or pay for someone’s membership to the donar side?

interpret things however you choose, Then ask me how much I care. You must be really frustrated waiting on some news or you put on too much sour cream this morning.

Edited by Proud Tiger
  • Dislike 2

1 minute ago, The Freak said:

How was Harsin employed for 8 years at Boise if no one got along with him?  Smells fishy.

Good question. 

4 minutes ago, The Freak said:

How was Harsin employed for 8 years at Boise if no one got along with him?  Smells fishy.

Because he didn’t have SEC expectations and pressures. And Idaho recruiting vs Deep South recruiting is like comparing the life style of US to third world country living.

Edited by Tntigers
  • Haha 1

Have yall heard that Harsin's dad called Pawl FineBomb yesterday? 

I don't listen to him, but saw someone post this on TOS.  starts around the 8 minute mark of the "hour 1 Blake Toppmeyer" segment.

https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9mZWVkcy5tZWdhcGhvbmUuZm0vRVNQMTU2OTYxNjg2NA/episode/NTdjNWQxMTAtMDc0My0xMWVjLThlMDgtMDM0NzY2YzRkNDRj?hl=en&ved=2ahUKEwjU_IWuxfX1AhXUkYkEHXYACuIQieUEegQIAhAO&ep=6

Edited by Tigerpro2a

1 hour ago, USATiger said:

Now they tell us!?!?  I’m sure they gave Harsin glowing reviews.  “Hate to imagine losing our coach”!  Ofc they may have just been waiting for someone from Auburn to ask these questions.  Doesn’t seem like a well kept secret.  

Do you really think people from within the Athletic Department are going to speak to a lowly beat reported for AL.com about a former coach?  Hell no. Hoke is a joke, has proven it many times over, and get most his information from forums. He probably went on a Boise forum and read some BS and is repeating it. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Proud Tiger said:

interpret things however you choose, Then ask me how much I care. You must be really frustrated waiting on some news.

Oh I have a feeling an anonymous poster cares very little what others think because he’s trying to be an insider, but doesn’t have a face to go with his wrong predictions. You must be on pins and needles hoping you’re right. Of course, if it’s announced he’s fired you’ll claim you were right, but if he was gone when you said he was it would have been announced by now. 

• Dislike 1