Men vs Tennessee Game Thread

Maverick.AU

UT out rebounding us by 22. That’s essentially 22 extra possessions in the game to score. 

• Like 1

I hope these players hear this overrated chant and take it to heart and start playing with more tenacity. This bunch acted like with our history against UT we were gonna do anything we wanted to win. Hoping this is a good loss going into the post season, it has to be 

• Like 2

I don’t know the score but I would guess we’re 3-25 

Just now, Jgarrett7 said:

Some of you have gotten so spoiled. This has been a poor game. We’ve had a few other poor games recently. But my goodness, one of if not the best team in program history and y’all acting like we couldn’t beat Troy. 

I’m so bored with takes like these. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jgarrett7 said:

Some of you have gotten so spoiled. This has been a poor game. We’ve had a few other poor games recently. But my goodness, one of if not the best team in program history and y’all acting like we couldn’t beat Troy. 

Rough game but it's been an awesome year with some real highs.

3 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Smh, go one somewhere, get your negative ass out of here. There's reason to show concern and things we need to get better at, but we are 25-3, take your negative ass to the football forum 

She’s a bama fan and her life is so pathetic she has to create an Auburn screen name, pose as an Auburn fan, and try to trash our basketball team.

Worst half from AU in a while. Not a 1 seed folks .. some seriously dumbass shots taken . Absolutely a dumpster fire. 3-4 seed at best . 

I blame this one on Bruce and terrible rebounding. When Tenn went on that run when we were up by like 12 points he needed to stop the bleeding. Also, we never went to a zone to stop their guards from driving one on one against our guards. 

For all the disappointment everything is still in front of them. Hopefully can right the ship in the next two games heading into the tournament. On a positive note Flan showed flashes today