Saban v. Jimbo Cat Fight | Update: Jimbo responds!!!

Zeek

Well he's right to an extent.  But it is fun to see him be outbid.  Sucks they are outbidding us along with it 😆.  

Usually when Saban speaks, the rules change. So let's see what happens next. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

What was Bamas payroll for Julio, Dre Kirkpatrick, Jerell Harris and house sitter Trent Richardson? Saban makes some good points at times but his crying about other schools not following “his” rules is tiresome.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, CR said:

What was Bamas payroll for Julio, Dre Kirkpatrick, Jerell Harris and house sitter Trent Richardson? Saban makes some good points at times but his crying about other schools not following “his” rules is tiresome.

Ye old pot calling the kettle black here. Couldn’t agree more. It’s only an issue when they don’t get the players they want. But he is right when he says this can’t keep going like this. I don’t know the answer, but it has watered down my passion for college football. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Little guy is upset someone else is using his recruiting model 

NIL will be fixed here soon enough. The big boys don’t really like it. 

PhotoGrid_1652965160740.jpg

• Haha 5

Wow, Saban crying about something in the off season I'm shocked I tell you shocked. 

Also poor baby is crying because people are doing what they have been doing for years and he got beat at it lmao. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, aucom96 said:

I wish the NFL would just buy something or partner with the likes of the USFL to be a minor league, give these kids who have zero interest in college a direct path to play pro ball and restore more of an amateur aspect to the college game. This semi-pro thing from the athletics palaces to circus-like recruiting events, recruit press conferences and hat games and now the height of absurdity with NIL has turned college football into an absolute joke.

The NFL has partnered with the XFL which starts next season( don't know if it will allow players to skip college though). Don't know if they will ever partner with the USFL but who knows. 🤷

11 hours ago, Zeek said:

The extents Bama has gone in recruiting over the last decade with zero consequences is horrendous. Deserve the death penalty.

While I hate the direction college football has gone, this is hilarious!   When it was illegal and bama was getting away with it, they had a monumental advantage over everyone else.  Now that it’s legal and he got outbid, he whines about it not being fair!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Typical saban, but still the funniest thing I’ve read in a good while!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like 3

4 hours ago, NWALA Tiger said:

They moved Trent Richardson family all over the Southeast

Yep, pretty sure his momma gets a "house sitting" job, sitting in the house she would live in, the entirety of Trent's Bama  career

• Like 1

Jimbo just had a press conference absolutely launching bombs lol

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Haha 2

• Zeek changed the title to Saban v. Jimbo Cat Fight | Update: Jimbo responds!!!

That was awesome to see the so called greatest of all time get shat on but also jimbo does all the things he was describing as disgusting by essentially saying the same things against bammer -- that he cheats and yada yada .. Sort of felt hypocritical at times. Awesome press conference tho

Some players are speaking out too.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Awesome interview Jimbo!!!! Now lets see who has the stones to go dig up in czar's past lol!! Loved it!

• Like 2

These are two of the most narcissistic, egotistical, cheating, whiny baby, buttholes the sport has ever seen calling each other the exact thing that looks back at them in the mirror every morning.  
Hopefully they will turn each other in (even when cheating is legal, I’m sure those two are still cheating in illegal ways) and get them both fired and cripple both schools with heavy sanctions!!!   Oh, and maybe they can sabotage their other sibling in Athens while they’re at it.   
War Eagle!!!

Edited by AUinMS9528
  • Like 3
  • Love 1