Auburn vs. UGA

Grumps

2 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Need to try some Traore at 5 IMO. I don’t like the ideal of extended Dylan minutes + Jaylin (who also has to play 4) as your only 5 options 

I would think that playing the 5 would be easier than 4. Your idea might help Traore get some minutes and confidence.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Need to try some Traore at 5 IMO. I don’t like the ideal of extended Dylan minutes + Jaylin (who also has to play 4) as your only 5 options 

I'm wondering of it's time to unleash Dylan on offense

Just now, Grumps said:

I would think that playing the 5 would be easier than 4. Your idea might help Traore get some minutes and confidence.

The 4 here has historically been such an important position, primarily offensively. They’re these guys that are almost jack of all trades on O. The 5s usually just have it simple: run, block and eat up space 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I'm wondering of it's time to unleash Dylan on offense

Then we give up a layup and then a TO and then steal it back and then the Tasmanian Devil throws up a wild layup. What a trainwreck! UGA ball. 24-25 UGA.

As bad as our offense continues to look, I keep reminding myself that keeping the other team from scoring counts the same as scoring.

• Haha 1