Will Latu

I thought we passed on rooks and pulled his offer for Latu. Latu looks like he might be a very important pickup to put some immediate experience on the o-line, acourse these young OL should learn alot by the end of the year and be alot better. I could see taking rooks to to give us some more experience with latu to help the run game. But what do I know lol

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought we passed on rooks and pulled his offer for Latu. Latu looks like he might be a very important pickup to put some immediate experience on the o-line, acourse these young OL should learn alot by the end of the year and be alot better. I could see taking rooks to to give us some more experience with latu to help the run game. But what do I know lol

2012- Robinson,Westerman,Dismukes,Sullen,Latu. 

an impressive OL

2012- Robinson,Westerman,Dismukes,Sullen,Latu. 

an impressive OL

Slade, Burgess & others will have their opportunity as well.

• 4 weeks later...

I have never in my life EVER had any inside info opn AU, but my drinking skills seem to have helped me out this time!  I was in a bar on Dickson St in F'Ville last Fri night and a guy spotted my AU shirt from across the way.  He came up to me and said he was there with a guy who is coming to AU to play football...needless to say it got my attn.  2 mins later here comes Latu.  He walks over there and talks with us for 20 or 30 mins.  While we were there some Arky cheerleaders came over along with about a dozen college students and they were putting the heat on him...telling him he needed to come to ARK and forget about AU.  Latu's response....nope, I'm headed to the Plains baby, all Auburn no questions about it. 

:wedance:

I have never in my life EVER had any inside info opn AU, but my drinking skills seem to have helped me out this time!  I was in a bar on Dickson St in F'Ville last Fri night and a guy spotted my AU shirt from across the way.  He came up to me and said he was there with a guy who is coming to AU to play football...needless to say it got my attn.  2 mins later here comes Latu.  He walks over there and talks with us for 20 or 30 mins.  While we were there some Arky cheerleaders came over along with about a dozen college students and they were putting the heat on him...telling him he needed to come to ARK and forget about AU.  Latu's response....nope, I'm headed to the Plains baby, all Auburn no questions about it. 

I have never in my life EVER had any inside info opn AU, but my drinking skills seem to have helped me out this time! 

I've got some pretty serious drinking skills, but alas, nothing positive usually comes from them.

I think he can make an immediate impact on our offensive line. How solid of a commitment is he?

When latu swapped his commitment to Auburn he shut down his recruitment & said he changed his cell number and only gave it to the AU coaches and close family!

He really is a big dude.  I am 5'8 ish so I would estimate he is around 8'3 and weighs somewhere in the 725 lb range.  I could have fit in one of his nostrils. 

He really is a big dude.  I am 5'8 ish so I would estimate he is around 8'3 and weighs somewhere in the 725 lb range.  I could have fit in one of his nostrils. 

Is he kin to Bill Brasky??  :o

I KNOW BILL BRASKY!!  :laugh:

latu77 Will Latu

To all those recruiters who have been telling athletes that Auburn is going down are going to have to come up with a new sales pitch

latu77 Will Latu

To all those recruiters who have been telling athletes that Auburn is going down are going to have to come up with a new sales pitch

Somebody posted that the other day. lol

Archived