2010 3* WR Jeremy Richardson signs with AU!

RunInRed

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Auburn has some good WRs coming on board. I believe the promise made to Richardson in that he is a part of the family. It will be interesting to see how he fits in to Chizik's plan.

Jeremy just posted this on my site "I will not be ATTENDING AUBURN next season!!!"

I will hopefully speak with him tomorrow and get some more insight on to what happened.

:wareagle:

Quite frankly, I'm not sure what happened here...until just a few days ago, I had presumed his transfer in 2012 because, as far as I know, that's the only way it works in junior college, which is where he had to go because of his HS grades.

Bryan Matthews has been saying all along Auburn is definitely on him for 2012. I'm sure he will eventually find his way to the Plains.

This was first reported back in the early fall. Hats off to JR for making the effort to pack 2 years of classwork into 1, but that would've been dang near impossible to pull off. Unfortunately, it was never really expected to happen. As previously reported though, J-Rich is about as AUBURN to the core as they come! This kid has a heart of gold, and he WILL be suiting up in O&B eventually, I have NO DOUBT!

:we:

He will be here eventually.  I went to a JC and tried to pack 2 years into one, but it was tougher than I thought.  Ended up taking me a year and a half.

I want Jeremy on this team as bad as Jeremy wants to be on this team. Keep working my friend, we are waiting on you. If you play with the same desire that you have to get here, you will be a legend. WAR EAGLE!!!!!!

Guest shirley4au9

Bryan Matthews has been saying all along Auburn is definitely on him for 2012. I'm sure he will eventually find his way to the Plains.

This was first reported back in the early fall. Hats off to JR for making the effort to pack 2 years of classwork into 1, but that would've been dang near impossible to pull off. Unfortunately, it was never really expected to happen. As previously reported though, J-Rich is about as AUBURN to the core as they come! This kid has a heart of gold, and he WILL be suiting up in O&B eventually, I have NO DOUBT!

My heart goes out to this kid.

:we:

Jeremy just posted this on my site "I will not be ATTENDING AUBURN next season!!!"

I will hopefully speak with him tomorrow and get some more insight on to what happened.

:wareagle:

AU... whats your site?

Is JR playing ball, or will he have four years of eligibility left?

He won't have 4 years left, but depending on whether he decides to redshirt this year or not, he'll have either 3 years to play 2 or 3 years to play 3.

Tough break man..I hope he gets everything worked out..but this could be the reason the marvin shinn talk has picked up.just a thought

Tough break man..I hope he gets everything worked out..but this could be the reason the marvin shinn talk has picked up.just a thought

I still feel very, very good about Marvin Shinn.  :wareagle:

I'm getting confused. Mostly what I've read is that he is still interested but we either don't have room or he's not really interested enough to leave Bama. Do we have room and is it possible that he would come to AU?

Archived