2010 3* WR Jeremy Richardson signs with AU!

RunInRed

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

damn, i figured it would be impossible to pull it off but i was hoping....this kid is going to be something special if he can just get here.....he has talent running out his ears

Cam has proven this year that a trip through JC can be benificial as long as you continue to improve yourself.  Look forward to seeing him back in the fold in 2012. :we:

Cam has proven this year that a trip through JC can be benificial as long as you continue to improve yourself.  Look forward to seeing him back in the fold in 2012. :we:

Nick Fairley is a better example, because he went the same route (straight to JUCO) JR did. Rudi Johnson is another. There are plenty of examples of great players who went the junior college route.

Jeremy, you are already a part of the AUburn family in our hearts....take care of your business and we can't wait to see you in the O&B brother.

:believe:

like Greg Smith  ;D

Remind me again of the difference in Greg Smith and Mount Cody? (Other than their head coach and one actually played on defense and one didn't).

like Greg Smith  ;D

Remind me again of the difference in Greg Smith and Mount Cody? (Other than their head coach and one actually played on defense and one didn't).

The similarities would be a lot easier....but just for kicks, one is playing in the NFL and the other is not?

• 1 month later...

Just curious if he'll be resigning with Auburn this year, or even if he has a chance of qualifying.

He is supposed to be part of the 2012 class.

If he does qualify and enroll in 2012, how much eligibility will he have left?

If that's the case, I would think he gets 2 years of eligibility, like Cam had.

If he does qualify and enroll in 2012, how much eligibility will he have left?

If that's the case, I would think he gets 2 years of eligibility, like Cam had.

Depends on if he redshirts a yr in JUCO, then he'll have 3 yrs of eligibility left.

He took a redshirt last year. I assume he will play this coming season and have 3 years left to play.

JRich will not be enrolled at Auburn til 2012.

I enlisted his brother last week into the National Guard. He told me that Jeremy is still gonna sign with Auburn, but when is up in the air. Jeremy seems to have trouble in the classroom. He also told me that the juco coaches were trying him on defense, and that Jeremy wasn't crazy about the idea. It has a lot to do with Jeremy's size.

I enlisted his brother last week into the National Guard. He told me that Jeremy is still gonna sign with Auburn, but when is up in the air. Jeremy seems to have trouble in the classroom. He also told me that the juco coaches were trying him on defense, and that Jeremy wasn't crazy about the idea. It has a lot to do with Jeremy's size.

Well that's not promising.

Archived