Auburn High School vs Carver info and game thread

ellitor

Carver may be the best coached team I have seen in a long time. Their defense is aggressive yet disciplined and their offense is nothing fancy, they block well and are efficient. They are impressive.

As much as it pains me to say this. You must have never watched Hoover play.

Not this year. I saw them play a few times when JD was there.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone watching this game between Carver (Montgomery) and Auburn High School? Carver's kicking butt at halftime. Jeremy Johnson, QB for Carver (and AU commit), looks real nice. Passing and running. Cam's height, 25 lbs. lighter. No. 2 player in the country, Auburn High's (and AU's) Reuben Foster is not having a great showing. He's a verbal commit but he won't go back on it, already has his AU tattoo. Coaches Taylor and Luper both are in attendance backing their sons on the Auburn High squad.

Carver looks bigger and stronger across the board. I thought AU High was a good team, but I am not impressed at all with them so far.

How is JJ not a 5* QB?This guy is a bad dude!! Good touch on the passes, strong arm, great vision and decision making, very good running ability and cool as ice cold b, uh cola. Color me impressed! We are getting a very good QB!! War Eagle!

RF is definitely not playing like he can play but he will be fine. JJ looks fantastic. How much do you think he will jump in rankings Ellitor?

My buddy texted me a pic of chizik at muscle shoals game(Dee liner) he said saban is there too in the press box.

What is he afraid of people? How in the heck is he such a good recruiter when he lacks people skills? Nevermind, I think I can figure it out($).

Chizik had a plane ready. He watched the first half of the Muscle Shoals game and was in Auburn for the second half of the Auburn/Carver game. Travilin' man!

• reminds me of the highlights of frazier in high school. he's a one man wrecking crew

More accuarate than Kiehl ever was. I still love Kiehl thougfh.

RF is definitely not playing like he can play but he will be fine. JJ looks fantastic. How much do you think he will jump in rankings Ellitor?

To borrow a phrase from WWE announcer Micheal Cole. The head of ESPN recruiting Tom Luginbill said, and I quote "Jeremy Johnson will be shooting up the ESPN 150 and ESPN 300"

To borrow a phrase from WWE announcer Micheal Cole. The head of ESPN recruiting Tom Luginbill said, and I quote "Jeremy Johnson will be shooting up the ESPN 150 and ESPN 300"

How often do they update for ESPN's 150 and 300?

The Johnson kid is a baller. He could give some of the QBs at AU some confidence lessons. Johnson runs with elusiveness and has good speed. Foster, from what I saw in the game tonight, didn't have a very good game. He has some learning to do at that position before he can become a big-time college linebacker, IMO.

How often do they update for ESPN's 150 and 300?

My guess is 2 more times, max 3 before NSD.

The Johnson kid is a baller. He could give some of the QBs at AU some confidence lessons. Johnson runs with elusiveness and has good speed. Foster, from what I saw in the game tonight, didn't have a very good game. He has some learning to do at that position before he can become a big-time college linebacker, IMO.

Now you've gone and done it! Numerous posters here have boldly stated that were Foster on the team this year he'd be starting at MLB. I agree with you, Foster has a way to go. Now we'll both get charged with heresy. SIGH

Archived