2013 4* JUCO SDE Marcus Hardison (Arizona State signee)

ellitor

• 3 weeks later...

Dang 6'4" 290 DE.. HEEEECK YAH! He can double as a DT if he wanted too

That is where the coaches are recruiting him.

Smart of the coaches they are obviously not putting all their eggs in the H.S. recruit bag, knowing that recruiting drama can occur. If they do sign some more quality jucos that can play well right away maybe the coaches can RS some of the current DL that didn't before, but need to get stronger.

Smart of the coaches they are obviously not putting all their eggs in the H.S. recruit bag, knowing that recruiting drama can occur. If they do sign some more quality jucos that can play well right away maybe the coaches can RS some of the current DL that didn't before, but need to get stronger.

Yeah, its called "coaching" . It doesn't mean anything if we sign the best class in history or not, there's depth an. maturity issues on the team that need to be addressed.

This is unprecedented recruiting from the JUCO ranks. We are on pace to sign double digit JUCO guys this year.

Must say after seeing what was put on the field last year, I'm happy to see it.

This is unprecedented recruiting from the JUCO ranks. We are on pace to sign double digit JUCO guys this year.

Must say after seeing what was put on the field last year, I'm happy to see it.

The projection is 6-7 jucos.

Guys, this would be a MONSTER signing for AU. His initial punch, burst and use of his hands is freakin unreal. Very versatile too. He is what Demarcus Walker could be.

What is his 40 speed?

Liner. Who?????

Still gotta get the big fella on campus for an OV this weekend.

This off his twitter feed. Says making his decision Friday. https://twitter.com/...187890082414593

We have learned that making and announcing decisions are two different schedules.

He's got an orange shirt on in that pic=AU lock (by the way, I have absolutely no clue what I'm talking about....seriously)

Any news on this guy? Seeing that he's about to announce commitment in a couple of days.

Any news on this guy? Seeing that he's about to announce commitment in a couple of days.

Yes. Pretty much eliminated Auburn saying it is probably to late to add another school.

Yes. Pretty much eliminated Auburn saying it is probably to late to add another school.

Ahh...welp......next...LOL

Archived