Tim Horton to AU

DyeHardAllTheWay

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another great hire. I hope uat is enjoying the spotlight their in, because it's gonna be a long time before their back in it. Nobody on jox or those other shows are talking about all these great hires that Gus is bringing in.

This staff is loaded.....for Satan and whomever else wants to face off. ;)

We have a Tim Horton's in Auburn? I'll take 2 extra large double doubles and a box of chocolate Timbits....

:wareagle:

This staff is loaded.....for Satan and whomever else wants to face off. ;)

Yep. Wonder how all those media guys saying the Auburn HC job was the worst one available feel now. Also wonder how all those media guys who said Bielma was a better hire than Gus feel about it now. I still want to see what happens in recruiting and on the field. But good gosh almighty if this doesn't look impressive so far.

Arkansas, Georgia and FSU Recruiting Coordinators on board..wow.

Don't forget we got Clemson and Miss State's closers as other schools might call them.

Wow. I can't believe this. I had all but written off Horton with all the big-time hires already in the fold. But I think CGM saved the best for last. He was my favorite candidate from Day 1 during this process. I think CTH can help everyone on offense. Great, Great hire!!!

No question best staff in SEC if not NCAA. WDE!!!

Simply amazing staff Gus has assembled. Every single recruiting coordinator around us. Back when Gus was hired, I would have NEVER in my wildest dreams thought he would haul in this many great position coaches and recruiters. Hang on boys and girls, this just got real. If these coaches can mesh, I foresee a dynasty in the making that will make bammer look like chumps. WDE

Wow, this is unbelievable! Get the popcorn ready... This next month is going to be EXCITING

Indeed. I read today that the reason there was not a presser for RB and DC yesterday was because they were out recruiting. :hellyeah:

Welcome to the Auburn Family Coach Horton and War Eagle!!! I wish you the very best of everything in the future!!

Just WOW!!!! Absolutely amazing staff Gus has put together. I can't stop shaking my head.

Wow, this is unbelievable! Get the popcorn ready... This next month is going to be EXCITING

Indeed. I read today that the reason there was not a presser for RB and DC yesterday was because they were out recruiting. :hellyeah:

I hope not. I don't think they can be out recruiting yet.

I hope not. I don't think they can be out recruiting yet.

I thought the dead period ended yesterday?

Archived