2014 4* S John Bonney (Texas signee)

TigerEye24

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Freaking great!!!!! Now I'm starving and want to get drunk ...

We'll I'd imagine if I checked on the bball score that Bonney is at then I'd need to be drunk ...

See that was a Bonney post ...

Carolina BBQ is ok the vinegar based sauces just aren't my cup of tea. Memphis dry rub from the original Corky's or Charlie Vergos Rendezvous is by far the best ribs you will find. Pulled pork goes to the Whole Hog in Little Rock and Bentonville, AR. Haven't had much Texas BBQ. Kansas City BBQ is really the only BBQ I just couldn't eat. Ate at the famed Arthur Bryant's in Kansas City and couldn't eat more than a few bites, it tasted like dinty Moore stew meat with a way too sweet BBQ sauce....oh yeah was this a recruiting thread??? Hope Bonney has a great visit...next few weeks should be interesting.

Yeah. Like I am gonna stop your guys' comedy show. It's a rarity nowadays but always good to break recruiting tention.

But a few posts about barbecue needed to be put to a stop. Got it.

They out rank me and I respect my elders, especially when one goes past ancient into Yoda territory.

Yeah. Like I am gonna stop your guys' comedy show. It's a rarity nowadays but always good to break recruiting tention.

They out rank me and I respect my elders, especially when one goes past ancient into Yoda territory.

Never stopped you with me.....................

Franklin's in Austin, Schoepf's BBQ and Miller's Smokehouse in Belton, Cooper's Old Time Pit Bar-B-Que in Llano, Kreuz Market in Lockhart, and City Market in Lulling should be on every BBQ conesuire's bucket list. I have eaten at all of them and they are incredible. Franklin's, Cooper's, and City Market are the best IMO.

John Bonney approves this message

Kreuz Market and Franklin's were on my list already. The main dude at Franklin's was one of the judges on BBQ Pitmasters, which is a show I really enjoyed. He's also on a commercial now where Chef Nobu visits Franklin's.

I grew up on pork and chicken, which are still my first loves; but a good brisket is hard to beat.

Will have to see about adding the others you mentioned to the list, too!

What can I say. I have found a sense of humor in the last 2 years. Besides being a mod of this at rtimes family zoo helps me appreciate comedy hijacking a lot more.

What can I say. I have found a sense of humor in the last 2 years. Besides being a mod of this at rtimes family zoo helps me appreciate comedy hijacking a lot more.

Also, the ladies find a sense of humor attractive, I hear.

:poke:

Well then Bonney is Lobo bound

Well that's probably a good thing, I've heard the BBQ in Ireland sucks.

What ever happened to John Bonney? :dunno:

he lies over the ocean? :dunno:

that's Bonnie not Bonney

that's Bonnie not Bonney

Beer's good, I hear. Golf might not like it, though.

that's Bonnie not Bonney

To use a line via Bubba J from Jeff Dunham, Golf's favorite beer is an open one.

that's Bonnie not Bonney

To use a line via Bubba J from Jeff Dunham, Golf's favorite beer is an Free open one.

FIFY

I figure Golf for being more of a Schlitz man. You know, probably like John Bonney's Great Great Grand Dad.

263.jpg

Maybe Golf prefers Old Milwaukee, since ... well, you know.

:big:

I figure Golf for being more of a Schlitz man. You know, probably like John Bonney's Great Great Grand Dad.

263.jpg

Golf would probably go more for the Old As Dirt Milwaukee.

263.jpg

I heard when Golf use to drink Old Milwaukee it was just called Milwaukee...

263.jpg

I heard when Golf use to drink Old Milwaukee it was just called Milwaukee...

:hellyeah:

Has anybody got a comment from Bonney? Did he like his visit, think it sucks here or is there any news at all?

Seen a couple places that it's going well but nothing concrete. FWIW he worn an AU windbreaker today. Recruits on OVs will not have official comments til they leave and they leave tomorrow.

With Bonney being a Texas commit he may not say anything when he leaves.

Has anybody got a comment from Bonney? Did he like his visit, think it sucks here or is there any news at all?

Seen a couple places that it's going well but nothing concrete. FWIW he worn an AU windbreaker today. Recruits on OVs will not have official comments til they leave and they leave tomorrow.

With Bonney being a Texas commit he may not say anything when he leaves.

Expect the guy will have a lot to think about...a big decision to flip on his home-state team...would take some heat about it. But I'm sure he knows there is a serious opportunity for him at AU.

Archived