2014 4* S John Bonney (Texas signee)

TigerEye24

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, E! Round us all up. There should be absolutely no fun or comradery on sites like this...EVER!

BTW Guinness is too high for Golf.

He is all

pbr1.jpg

Yeah, E! Round us all up. There should be absolutely no fun or comradery on sites like this...EVER!

He is all

pbr1.jpg

Best PBR I ever had was after classes at a little hole in the wall called "The Tiger" on College just outside of town. Circa 1965.

Oh, there should be fun and "camaraderie". But a full page and a half nonstop of the same, stale jokes that litter half the threads on this site now is a lot more than "ever", especially when a much more engaging and useful conversation about barbecue- and other plenty of other examples of actual exchange of information- gets zapped much more quickly.

Of course, I've now created a secondary OT side trip that I'm sure ellitor will be more than happy to nix. Whatever works. Back to John Bonney.

Oh, there should be fun and "camaraderie". But a full page and a half nonstop of the same, stale jokes that litter half the threads on this site now is a lot more than "ever", especially when a much more engaging and useful conversation about barbecue- and other plenty of other examples of actual exchange of information- gets zapped much more quickly.

Of course, I've now created a secondary OT side trip that I'm sure ellitor will be more than happy to nix. Whatever works. Back to John Bonney.

John Bonney would be an outstanding addition to thus class. I wonder if when he turns 21 if he'll go drink pitchers at mama goldbergs like I did. Those were bud and bud light days. I probably miss mama gs more than anything from auburn.

See, that was pretty much all j Bonney

There once was a 'cruit named John Bonney

Who, on reading his thread, said, "That's funny!"

"At Auburn they're fun, and near #1."

"And all the young ladies are bonnie!"

What are you, British or something ?

What are you, British or something ?

Neither British nor your wife. ;D

Does anyone know a timeline for Bonney? When might we hear something one way or the other?

He is all

pbr1.jpg

Yeah. Like I am gonna stop your guys' comedy show. It's a rarity nowadays but always good to break recruiting tention.

Yeah. Like I am gonna stop your guys' comedy show. It's a rarity nowadays but always good to break recruiting tention.

But a few posts about barbecue needed to be put to a stop. Got it.

Finally!

J/k McLoofus. I think the issue was the hunger caused by all the bbq talk.

Finally!

That was a serious issue for me during that all-too-brief conversation.

Dangit, now I'm thinking about brisket and pulled pork again.

Finally!

That was a serious issue for me during that all-too-brief conversation.

Dangit, now I'm thinking about brisket and pulled pork again.

Hey wait a minute. There's beer, popcorn, brisket and pulled pork? I'm definitely on the way over now.

Oh yeah, Bonney. Good kid. Love to have him at Auburn

Franklin's in Austin, Schoepf's BBQ and Miller's Smokehouse in Belton, Cooper's Old Time Pit Bar-B-Que in Llano, Kreuz Market in Lockhart, and City Market in Lulling should be on every BBQ conesuire's bucket list. I have eaten at all of them and they are incredible. Franklin's, Cooper's, and City Market are the best IMO.

John Bonney approves this message

Franklin's in Austin, Schoepf's BBQ and Miller's Smokehouse in Belton, Cooper's Old Time Pit Bar-B-Que in Llano, Kreuz Market in Lockhart, and City Market in Lulling should be on every BBQ conesuire's bucket list. I have eaten at all of them and they are incredible. Franklin's, Cooper's, and City Market are the best IMO.

Be sure to check out Fox Bros when in Atlanta, if you haven't already. I won't claim that it's in the same class as those above, but it's the closest thing I've had in the SE.

I'd love to hear John Bonney's opinion of it.

You are forgetting the original Salt Lick down in Wimberley. The one out at the Dell Diamond just doesn't measure up with the original, but both are pretty good for Tejas Que...

You are forgetting the original Salt Lick down in Wimberley. The one out at the Dell Diamond just doesn't measure up with the original, but both are pretty good for Tejas Que...

Hey eh do you think Bonney would like it?

I have had it at the diamond. I never made it to the original. Next time I'm in Austin I'll take the trip.

Hey eh do you think Bonney would like it?

50/50

Texas BBQ = + sliced beef or pork with catsup on it.

Add to bucket list: Wilber's in Goldsboro, NC, Lexington BBQ in Lexington, NC or Bridges BBQ in Shelby, NC for an example sample of NC BBQs

Texas BBQ = + sliced beef or pork with catsup on it.

Add to bucket list: Wilber's in Goldsboro, NC, Lexington BBQ in Lexington, NC or Bridges BBQ in Shelby, NC for an example sample of NC BBQs

Wilber's is phenomenal. I was skeptical of the vinegar sauce at first, but it completely lived up to its billing. The hushpuppies dipped in chicken gravy were no slouch either.

E had mentioned earlier today that he was going to work the AU basketball game. You all we be in trouble when he gets back. Ha.

Archived