CGM VS CNS

AUnMS

Boy lot of you are REALLY jumping the gun. Saban lost one game and he's about to get fired and on the down side of his career? I don't know about all of that but I look forward to the battle and I feel alot better about it

It is not that he is about to do a nosedive. Some of just think he has hit his peak. It will be gradual and barely perceptible for a while yet. They will still be very formidable but just not quite the juggernaut we have seen.

Ok now I get it. Thanks!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be the first to say I hate that offense that Auburn runs. But....it is very effective and I wouldn't be surprised if Alabama started running something similar. CGM has figured out how to score almost on demand and control the clock at the same time. What else can you ask for?

I'll be the first to say I hate that offense that Auburn runs. But....it is very effective and I wouldn't be surprised if Alabama started running something similar. CGM has figured out how to score almost on demand and control the clock at the same time. What else can you ask for?

Lots of folks here asking for lots more defense. ;)

Not being provocative when I ask, but do you hate the offense because it's ours? I found it incredibly frustrating when Gus was the OC at Arkansas and I only saw it once a year. But watching it all the time, I absolutely love it.

Not being provocative when I ask, but do you hate the offense because it's ours? I found it incredibly frustrating when Gus was the OC at Arkansas and I only saw it once a year. But watching it all the time, I absolutely love it.

About our offense..whats not to love? Ya gotta be able to change the scoreboard to win football games and Gus' offense can definitely change the scoreboard. Winning is the object, I dont get not liking something that is clearly not only causing major problems for our opponents but also its winning! Color me in the "I love it" camp!

About our offense..whats not to love? Ya gotta be able to change the scoreboard to win football games and Gus' offense can definitely change the scoreboard. Winning is the object, I dont get not liking something that is clearly not only causing major problems for our opponents but also its winning! Color me in the "I love it" camp!

ECEstudentUA is one of our opponents ....

Of course I hate it because Auburn runs it. If Alabama ran the same thing, I would most likely enjoy it.

Of course I hate it because Auburn runs it. If Alabama ran the same thing, I would most likely enjoy it.

:big:

You may be the last to say you "hate" it. What's not to like? And you don't win games by time of possession. You win by scoring points.

(Edit: Oh I get it now. You're a bammer.)

Archived