2. Alabama
3. Auburn
4. Stanford
5. Oregon

http://www.nationalchamps.net/2014/earlybird/index.htm

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

has Oregon not proven they are going to lose a game every year to a team they are supposed to beat...? they are the fsu of the pac 12

has Oregon not proven they are going to lose a game every year to a team they are supposed to beat...? they are the fsu of the pac 12

And what do you know, the year they actually go undefeated they meet an Auburn team that was vastly underrated at the beginning of the year (if deservedly underrated) in the BCS championship game.

I detest preseason polls!!

+1000

I refuse to be stressed or excited over how some idiot has us ranked next year before we've played our last game this year. Auburn has a history of making the "experts" look like fools. Maybe that's why so many of them seem to dislike us.

Also missing Whitaker and Garrett, so two starters that were sidelined by injury. We also recruited the #1 punter and #1 kicker, They have Dix and Cyrus coming back not sure that will happen either for Bama

He got hurt didn't play past 3rd game.

^^^this^^^

AY took a medical red-shirt last year... much Justin Garrett did this year. Young is a RS Freshman and will be (eligibility-wise) a Sophomore in '14.

Also missing Whitaker and Garrett, so two starters that were sidelined by injury. We also recruited the #1 punter and #1 kicker, They have Dix and Cyrus coming back not sure that will happen either for Bama

I don't think Whitaker would have been a starter, We were missing Josh Holsey for most of the season who was a starter. Those 3 being back plus some key JUCO guys coming in will be huge for us next year!

OK follow me here... This is my vision of possible next season. Bammer starts out rated high and we should also start out high in the rankings. We both go undefeated till the Iron Bowl in JH West. We beat them but Bammer has their normal luck and with one loss backs into the Championship playoff. And we beat them twice in one season. Imagine the meltdown... (I truthfully think this wont happen as I think Bama losses about 2-3 games next year)

OK follow me here... This is my vision of possible next season. Bammer starts out rated high and we should also start out high in the rankings. We both go undefeated till the Iron Bowl in JH West. We beat them but Bammer has their normal luck and with one loss backs into the Championship playoff. And we beat them twice in one season. Imagine the meltdown... (I truthfully think this wont happen as I think Bama losses about 2-3 games next year)

Well, it would certainly be quicker than topping them in the overall record, which is my ultimate goal.

Auburn

Date Opponent Location

Aug. 30 ARKANSAS AUBURN

Sept. 6 SAN JOSE STATE AUBURN

Sept. 13 ** Open Date **

Sept. 20 at Kansas State Manhattan, Kan.

Sept. 27 LOUISIANA TECH AUBURN

Oct. 4 LSU AUBURN

Oct. 11 at Mississippi State Starkville, MS

Oct. 18 ** Open Date **

Oct. 25 SOUTH CAROLINA AUBURN

Nov. 1 at Ole Miss Oxford

Nov. 8 TEXAS A&M AUBURN

Nov. 15 at Georgia Athens

Nov. 22 SAMFORD AUBURN

Nov. 29 at Alabama Tuscaloosa

Really like the schedule for next year and we should come back loaded.

I do believe that Auburn should rated above Alabama to start the season no matter the out come of the NC, simple answer yes. Also I know it doesn't matter where they put AU if Auburn gets work done, and wins all out or can finish with one loss and against an actual SEC competitor than they have no choice to put AU back at the top! So do they deserve the respect yes, but all in all preseason doesn't mean jack!

Archived