2015 4* ATH Torrance Gibson (Ohio State signee)

ellitor

Looking more likely Gibson is LSU bound.

We're going to hate playing this guy for 3-4 years as he will likely start from Day 1.

He will be a disaster as a true freshman. SEC defenses will hurt him until he learns the playbook and can throw the ball accurately. LSU looks like they are closing strong if they pick him up.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're going to hate playing this guy for 3-4 years as he will likely start from Day 1.

He will be a disaster as a true freshman. SEC defenses will hurt him until he learns the playbook and can throw the ball accurately. LSU looks like they are closing strong if they pick him up.

Agreed. True Freshman QBs never fare well in the SEC.

But 3-year Juniors and 4-year Seniors as starters are awfully tough to deal with.

If we play against him, better get him the first time around.......which just happens to be in Death Valley.

Haven't smoked cigars there since last Century,

9235968.jpeg?1379390152

Hoke just CB'd him to Auburn.

Wow. I hope it's more than just speculation.

From what I know and have heard about Hoke, he has a very high percentage rate of success with his CB predictions and usually bases the predictions off of real information.

Agreed. True Freshman QBs never fare well in the SEC.

But 3-year Juniors and 4-year Seniors as starters are awfully tough to deal with.

If we play against him, better get him the first time around.......which just happens to be in Death Valley.

Haven't smoked cigars there since last Century,

9235968.jpeg?1379390152

Well some true freshman QB's have proven to do well, it is rare though. Johnny Football, Aaron Murray, and Matt Stafford to name a few. The 2 UGA QB were terrific passers, and J Football never learned the playbook he was just a freak with the ball. LSA had a good True freshman last year in Harris, but he did not know the playbook.

Well some true freshman QB's have proven to do well, it is rare though. Johnny Football, Aaron Murray, and Matt Stafford to name a few.

JF and Murray were Redshirt Freshmen.

Stafford's True Freshman season was very erratic. Did not start to impress until the AU game.

Well some true freshman QB's have proven to do well, it is rare though. Johnny Football, Aaron Murray, and Matt Stafford to name a few.

Stafford's True Freshman season was very erratic. Did not start to impress until the AU game.

Wasn't the kid from A&M a freshman that ate us up?

In his first start, yes.

From the South Carolina game on, who didn't eat us up?

In his first start, yes.

Yes, true, but I think he went on to have a great season as a freshman for A&M.

In his first start, yes.

Played well in 3 of 5 starts. Threw an INT in all of them. Should have thrown a pick six to Jonathan Jones.

In his first start, yes.

Played well in 3 of 5 starts. Threw an INT in all of them. Should have thrown a pick six to Jonathan Jones.

You are right. So not as good as I thought.

Deondre Francis tweeted this afternoon he was decommitt my from FSU. Is he a secret visitor. There are rumors of him going to FL. He is outstanding.

Deondre Francis tweeted this afternoon he was decommitt my from FSU. Is he a secret visitor. There are rumors of him going to FL. He is outstanding.

isn't that the guy who trolled us and caused premature booms

isn't that the guy who trolled us and caused premature booms

Yes and that left such a bad taste in my mouth i hope we let him fall on his face

Archived