2016 3* DE David Marshall (UGA flip 2/3/16)

Auburn4Winners

Looks like we lost our second lowest rated recruit. How will we ever recover from this?

The guy was highly sought after by our staff. He got hurt his sophomore season and had a decent junior season and by the time of his senior season most of the big dogs had already been rated. Hence the low rating. He's better then his rating indicates.

• Replies 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like we lost our second lowest rated recruit. How will we ever recover from this?

In fairness, David Marshall is probably one of the most underrated prospects in the nation.

Well with President announcing his intent to go the grad transfer route, looks like there is another DE slot to be available.

Well with President announcing his intent to go the grad transfer route, looks like there is another DE slot to be available.

A 3 star DT slot no less haha!

It's well after 1 p.m. Any news here?

Well, he originally committed to announcing at 1 p.m., then he decomitted from that time slot and decided to announce at 1:30. We think there is a good chance that he decommits from his 1:30 time slot and ends up announcing at 2 p.m.

Well, he originally committed to announcing at 1 p.m., then he decomitted from that time slot and decided to announce at 1:30. We think there is a good chance that he decommits from his 1:30 time slot and ends up announcing at 2 p.m.

:bow:

+1. As Marshall's most vocal apologist around here, I wholeheartedly enjoyed and appreciated that.

That is great!

Wasn't this guy supposed to flip, I mean sign, @1;00?

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm ready to either welcome the guy or (preferably) move on.

:bow:/>

+1. As Marshall's most vocal apologist around here, I wholeheartedly enjoyed and appreciated that.

I am glad you appreciated that Loof! :)

Archived