2016 3* DE David Marshall (UGA flip 2/3/16)

Auburn4Winners

• Replies 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What are the odds that Marshall signs with Auburn?

Probably between slim and none, but likely much less.

Yes, our chances are worse than none at this point.:)

Wither it's au or not . Marshall has a lot of growing up to do. I still think it's AU

Nope.

Fair enough. Braden Smith will mash him

Wither it's au or not . Marshall has a lot of growing up to do. I still think it's AU

Nope.

If he's not uga his Twitter is trolling them big time.

He better be all uga. Think that bridge to AU has burned to the ground. Grandmother could call and ask CRG to open up the line of communication back.

Nope.

He better be all uga. Think that bridge to AU has burned to the ground. Grandmother could call and ask CRG to open up the line of communication back.

His heart ain't in Auburn.

Nope.

His heart ain't in Auburn.

Nope.

I don't want the kid here if his heart is in Athens. Go east and stay there.

What Is Grey Shirting?

"Grey shirting is a recruiting term that is not as commonly used as the term redshirting. A grey shirt is an incoming college freshman who postpones his enrollment in classes until the second term of his freshman year. This means they don’t take classes until the winter term. The NCAA allows college athletes five years to complete four years of eligibility after initial enrollment.

When a grayshirt puts off his enrollment, he’s extending his eligibility past his senior year for another term. Grayshirting is most commonly used in football. By delaying enrollment until the winter after his senior year of high school, a football player can play the fall season one year after his graduation date."

Archived