Economy in U.S. Grows More Than Forecast

RunInRed

Read it a little closer. You missed the word 'often'. I have a relative that is a college professor and he is extremely smart beyond just book sense. Many college professors could make it in the 'real world' but a large percentage of them would have to brush up on asking 'would you like fries with that' while smiling.

I did. Your sentence literally states that you often refer to college professors as educated idiots. To say what you are suggesting that you were trying to say, you would need to say something like: "You sound like a college professor, many of whom I often refer to as educated idiots."

LOL. Are you a college professor?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Still no real uptick in permanent full time employment. Income is stagnant at best We are pretty much right where we have been. We are nearly 6 years in and this is the best we can do?

Again? No, can't be ... those dems must be cooking the books or something ...

http://www.bls.gov/n.../empsit.nr0.htm

Glad to see that you are aware that "the Dems are cooking the books". When people can't find work they eventually stop looking. Labor participation is the lowest since 1978, 62.7%,....and has continued to drop since Obama took office. You cause people to not look for work and voile' the unemployment number drops.

Better luck next time with the spin.

participation%20rate%20sept_0_0.jpg

ET......RIR always forgets these charts which tell the real story. This report is nothing more than a desperate attempt to get the focus off of all of Obama's scandals and blunders before the Nov. elections.

ET......RIR always forgets these charts which tell the real story. This report is nothing more than a desperate attempt to get the focus off of all of Obama's scandals and blunders before the Nov. elections.

You will never see any liberal talk about the labor participation rate. It blows up their economic reports every time. By the time that report gets revised, which it inevitably will, that "good" news won't be so good.

It's not about the country.....just the party.

But of course. The data is faked. It's a hoax. :rolleyes:

It's not about the country.....just the party.

You could say hoax. I think of it more as part of the liberal conspiracy.

You could say hoax. I think of it more as part of the liberal conspiracy.

The "Great Recession", as the Obama administration has dubbed the economic downturn, ended 2nd qtr 2009, over 5 years ago, yet labor participation has continued to drop. Obama's economic policies are driving potential employees out of the labor market.

5 years in and we only get just over 2 percent. I will just about guarantee it will end up being less after the usual second look.Just imagine what we could do if Obama would take his foot off the brake.

I'll play. How does Obama have his foot on the brake?

Thats easy. His anti energy policies are at the top of his "braking" positions as well as the over reaching regulatory policies that continue to be problematic across the board to hiring and doing business profitably. This President is w/o a doubt the most anti-business President of ALL TIME unless of course you are one of his "picked winners" like solyndra or any of the other green energy boondoggles he has propped up.

There are lies and there are damn lies. This WH excels at both.

Archived