***Auburn vs. Kansas State Post Game Thread***

RunInRed

Great play by the D. O got rolling late in the game (minus Gus's weirdness on the last scoring drive). But seriously, when was the last time you saw a team get 0 penalties called on them?

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm glad it's over. I think we saw Marshall has what it takes to lead the passing offense. The WR need to step up much sooner on the road. This win should help moving forward. Kansas State came to play and gave us the scare we needed. KSU got away with murderous holding on their online.

Pro: Auburn grit Con: Refs(And I hate to call out REFS, but it was obvious)

0 penalties on KS no way. Missed blocks in the back on punt returns and missed holding on their Oline.

I have to say, tonight's secondary play was probably the best performance I have seen in 4-5 years, maybe more. Good job guys. Game ball to every single one of them. And the game whistle....goes to the Refs, apparently they forgot their whistle for Kstate...but don't worry guys, we got you covered. Gamer whistle to yall.

We got a win against a Top 20 team on the road in a really hyped up environment. There will be a ton of teaching moments from this. I'll take it. War Eagle!

Anyone that says nick threw poorly needs to re watch that game. Finished 17-31 with at least 4 drops. Very impressed with how he threw the ball

LOL

Aside from any of my sarcasm, anyone that thinks the closeness of this game falls on Marshall wasn't paying attention. He made some good throws that were caught, he made some good throws that were dropped, and he made some bad throws. No one throws 100%.

The rushing game never got going, yet the respect of Marshall rushing gave him a decent pocket to throw from most of the night. Put the game on Marshall's shoulders to beat you with his arm? Check. No impressive stats, but the Win still counts.

Anyone that says nick threw poorly needs to re watch that game. Finished 17-31 with at least 4 drops. Very impressed with how he threw the ball

LOL

Not sure what you are laughing at. There were a couple of bad balls but overall Nick did really well.

Pro: Auburn grit Con: Refs(And I hate to call out REFS, but it was obvious)

0 penalties on KS no way. Missed blocks in the back on punt returns and missed holding on their Oline.

saw both of these. acutally saw many holding oline

LOL

Not sure what you are laughing at. There were a couple of bad balls but overall Nick did really well.

I think their were at least 6 drops one a sure TD,,,

Both teams played tight overall. Fortunately our D was ready for this one (which should be good practice for Dak and MSU). I'll take a road WIN over a Ranked team (and they should be a ranked team).

WAR EAGLE!

I never dreamed we would ever see our offense struggle like that under Gus Malzahn. Kansas State played a great game and deserves a lot of credit. We escaped with a win ON THE ROAD and now we have a game film to team and learn from. On to Louisiana Tech

LOL

Take the 4 drops (not just drops but bad drops. Easy catches) and Marshall is 21-31. That's 67%. I'll take that every day of the week

Archived