***Auburn vs. Kansas State Post Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anybody that has a problem with Nick, take it up with Gus...... Thought so

Man you're going to have to stop this or either heed your own advice, that's only fair. You can't be a hypocrite like this

It's not hypocritical, truth hurts huh? Like I said take it up with Gus, he's the coach

Guess we should shut the board down as apparently only Gus is allowed an opinion on AU football........

What a moron.

And u are a cross dressing wimp! It's obvious that if Gus had a problem with Nick being his qb, he would have changed starters by now! It's a team game, and if Gus feels Nick gives us the best chance to win, then so be it! If u don't like it, u had your opportunity to put in a resume to be AU's coach when they were looking for one

And again you prove you are a moron lol. I never said anything about Marshall.

That's what the convo was about before u put your 2cents in rupaul!

rolling laughing!

Anyone that says nick threw poorly needs to re watch that game. Finished 17-31 with at least 4 drops. Very impressed with how he threw the ball

But if he hits Coates and D. Williams on 4 other passes then we score 40+. Hopefully that last pass to Duke will give him the confidence to make those passes in the future. If we start hitting the deep ball then this offense goes to another level.

To me, Nick had his second average game in a row. One of these days he is gonna put together four good quarters. A win is a win though, and I'll take it. My hats off to K-State. They are a gritty tough team.

Major Concern is still the pass rush from our D line. Our rush offense will get better I hope, but our offensive line didn't even look like our offensive line tonight.... Also, one heck of a one sided game by the officials.

Overall, heck of a game from our linebackers and we got the win

Pass rush looked good to me...not great but good. KSU QB completed over half his passes from scrambling and hitting receivers on comeback routes after the play broke down. OL left alot to be desired IMO. Frost played a great game as did Gabe. Impressive play by Rudy and TReed as well.

Let's face it. If their kicker wasn't an absolute dumpster fire, we probably lose.

Yep^^

Bull sheet. We left several Td's on the field. Coulda, woulda, shoulda, whatfrickinever. They make the fg's we call a different game. Probably lose, my ass.

Wild stat of the night....that was Auburns first road win over a ranked opponent since 1984 v/s FSU.

Let's face it. If their kicker wasn't an absolute dumpster fire, we probably lose.

Yep^^

Bull sheet. We left several Td's on the field. Coulda, woulda, shoulda, whatfrickinever. They make the fg's we call a different game. Probably lose, my ass.

The way we were misfiring, I can't rule it out

I proposed this question in the chat and I ask again...What would we be without Duke?

Honestly, who frickin cares? We have him and we won without him last year. We have a stable of athletes with or without him. It's great to have him.

Guest jojo1515

Anybody that has a problem with Nick, take it up with Gus...... Thought so

Man you're going to have to stop this or either heed your own advice, that's only fair. You can't be a hypocrite like this

It's not hypocritical, truth hurts huh? Like I said take it up with Gus, he's the coach

Guess we should shut the board down as apparently only Gus is allowed an opinion on AU football........

What a moron.

And u are a cross dressing wimp! It's obvious that if Gus had a problem with Nick being his qb, he would have changed starters by now! It's a team game, and if Gus feels Nick gives us the best chance to win, then so be it! If u don't like it, u had your opportunity to put in a resume to be AU's coach when they were looking for one

And again you prove you are a moron lol. I never said anything about Marshall.

That's what the convo was about before u put your 2cents in rupaul!

Calling someone Rupaul while you're in the middle of a hissy fit is very moron-like. I was responding to you telling people on a message board to stop posting their opinions. Again, very moron-like. You may be a very smart person, I have no idea; but telling people on a message board to take it up with the coach ( knowing they can't just call the coach and have a "convo") is very moronic.

Ugly. NM 55% passing. OL not blocking in the running game. Ugly.

I'd like to know how many of those zone reads were actual reads by Marshall. They were obviously stacking the box and there were a lot of plays that CAP was stuffed immediately and it looked like Marshall had empty pasture on the edge. If it's decision making, it's got to get better.

We won the game but it somehow doesn't feel like a win to me. Maybe I will feel better about it tomorrow.

Just do what I do and look in the win-loss column. It's right where we need to be.

We won the game but it somehow doesn't feel like a win to me. Maybe I will feel better about it tomorrow.

Bet! Sleep on it. ;)

Archived