I'm Taking Cowbells With Me!

AUenginerd

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

... paint'em off-white and maroon an hide'em in plain sight.

We have a wise man among us folks. :bow:

and maybe a shirt over your Auburn clothes until you get past security?????

I saw WarBlogle on twitter asking people not to take cowbells to Starkville because Auburn players have been saying they don't like them.

Pretty sure AU fans won't be ringing them while AU is on offense, though. If I was attending the game I'd take extra cowbells to hand them out to AU fans that don't have them. I can imagine sitting next to an MSU fan constantly ringing the cowbell would be so dang annoying, so AU fans should fight fire with fire in this case, IMO.

I saw WarBlogle on twitter asking people not to take cowbells to Starkville because Auburn players have been saying they don't like them.

Pretty sure AU fans won't be ringing them while AU is on offense, though. If I was attending the game I'd take extra cowbells to hand them out to AU fans that don't have them. I can imagine sitting next to an MSU fan constantly ringing the cowbell would be so dang annoying, so AU fans should fight fire with fire in this case, IMO.

Well, AU players better damn well get used to them because they will be deafening in that little crackerbox stadium at MSU. There will be tens of thousands of cowbells clanking while we are on offense - that's the whole point of MSU fans ringing them.

This is the kind of bell I want to see rung!!!

This looks a lot like the area that Ruffin had his hit this past weekend. Right at chest/shoulder pad level. I guess the difference here would be the "deffenseless player" part. Oh well, bring on these bells!

With game day being there for the 1st time ever, maybe they will be getting to the hangover portion of their drinking binge and will not want to ring them bells by gametime. Which would make Auburn fans ringing bells that much sweeter.

This is awesome. It will totally take away their home field advantage if Auburn fans are ringing them when MSU has the ball. This is great.

I don't think this is a great idea. There won't be enough AU fans there to make that much noise. I wish someone on our side keeps officials on notice for MSU violations. They need to be penalized and warned if the bell ringing continues against rules.

Best way to keep the bells from ringing is scoring and defense

I don't think this is a great idea. There won't be enough AU fans there to make that much noise. I wish someone on our side keeps officials on notice for MSU violations. They need to be penalized and warned if the bell ringing continues against rules.

Best way to keep the bells from ringing is scoring and defense

"But mom...please!"

This has taken on a life of its own. Hilarious. Probably started a trend. Now all the fans from visiting teams will start bringing them. Maybe this will finally get the league office off their fat butt and make Moo State get rid of the things

Just hope all AU fans will ring them only when MSU is on offense and don't get our team penalized. Be smart with them guys and gals and maybe the league office will decide how unfair these are to the rest of the SEC and ban them for good.

Guys this is genius, I cant believe some team hasn't done this before now, but if they can use artificial noise makers in that stadium then why not bring one,its not everyday u get to use one. So please everyone that goes bring one BC State is gonna be ringing them loud and hard all day. I was at the tamu game at it was a 12:00 kickoff and my ears where ringing an hour after the game. And state has started to hate us alot,not as much as ole miss but with the Cam thing and all the close calls their gonna be hostile. So I love this checkmate by the auburn family.

Just hope all AU fans will ring them only when MSU is on offense and don't get our team penalized. Be smart with them guys and gals and maybe the league office will decide how unfair these are to the rest of the SEC and ban them for good.

The visiting team can't be penalized for crowd noise at all. If the stadium security didn't stop our people from ringing them, even if it's the detriment of the home team, the penalty would still be against the home team.

The visiting team can't be penalized for crowd noise at all. If the stadium security didn't stop our people from ringing them, even if it's the detriment of the home team, the penalty would still be against the home team.

To my knowledge the SEC has never penalized MSU on the field for ringing their cowbells. They are fined every year but I have never heard of them being penalized on the field.

I should of trademarked this,I've had Auburn on my cowbell for 6 or 7 yrs now. Its more hidden though since I was a student their, I've got a maroon one my freshman year and put auburn stickers all over the inside. And no one ever knew.

Archived