AUpreacherman22

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you are going 3-0 Mikey. 6

I'm with Mike, by my calculations

I go with him as well.

Me three.

Time for me to splash some cold water on this thread.

Mikey made his calculations, which Tivo helped me confirm last night. That means there were two more Mikey backers before you three. WarEagleAU should have said 'Me five'.

So, in reality, we only have room for one more Mikey backer.

I go with him as well.

Me three.

Mikey made his calculations, which Tivo helped me confirm last night. That means there were two more Mikey backers before you three. WarEagleAU should have said 'Me five'.

but two of those guys might play safety ;)

I go with him as well.

Me three.

:laugh:

Doesn't matter. We can only sign 6 more Mikey backers, regardless, to come in at the 28 ceiling.

I go with him as well.

Me three.

:laugh:

Doesn't matter. We can only sign 6 more Mikey backers, regardless, to come in at the 28 ceiling.

I'm gonna walk on though so I don't count against the limit.

Question: Will we have an insider thread where only the insiders can post like last year?

This is the insider thread!

Who let Clayton post?!?! Where's the Modphone?

Question: Will we have an insider thread where only the insiders can post like last year?

This is the insider thread!

Who let Clayton post?!?! Where's the Modphone?

Damn you Britt! I thought no one would notice!

Getting pretty late if so. I would imagine we'd all like that though.

Maybe we should steal a corner back from The University of West Alabama?

You saw that too huh?

Dumbest play call in football history.

Still a great play by Butler.

Surely he must have been a 5* out of high school as no one with a less ranking could make the winning play in the Super Bowl. :)

You saw that too huh?

Dumbest play call in football history.

Not even close. Wilson simply made a bad read when the pressure was on. Happens to every QB at one time or another...just unlucky for him that it lost the Super Bowl

I looked him up. Ole Miss offered him out of Warren Central but he couldn't make grades. Went to Hinds CC, almost got kicked off the team. Made it to West Alabama (played with Meat McNeal last year by the way). Finally got his grades together and got enough eyes to get a Senior Bowl invite. Took him time to get his life together but apparently Butler could always play.

I looked him up. Ole Miss offered him out of Warren Central but he couldn't make grades. Went to Hinds CC, almost got kicked off the team. Made it to West Alabama (played with Meat McNeal last year by the way). Finally got his grades together and got enough eyes to get a Senior Bowl invite. Took him time to get his life together but apparently Butler could always play.

It's a great story. A good friend of mine represents Malcolm. He ran a 4.6 in his pro day and New England was the only team to call him. They flew him up and he ran a 4.3! We weren't even sure if he would make the team, but made big waves in camp and played his way onto the roster. Dude has crazy quick hips. What a play!!

It's a great story. A good friend of mine represents Malcolm. He ran a 4.6 in his pro day and New England was the only team to call him. They flew him up and he ran a 4.3! We weren't even sure if he would make the team, but made big waves in camp and played his way onto the roster. Dude has crazy quick hips. What a play!!

He also made a deflection on that crazy catch

My 2/2/15 predictions:

CB Jeremiah Dinson - 100% - COMMITTED

CB Carlton Davis - 100%

DE Tega - 100%

LB Holland - 100%

DE Cowart - 90%

WR Darius Slayton - 50%

WR Terry Godwin - 50%

QB Torrance Gibson - 50%

OT Ivey - 50%

Archived