QB Torrance Gibson - 50%

WR Terry Godwin - 40%

WR Ryan Davis - 40%

OT Ivey - 40%

WR Darius Slayton - 40%

WR Camion Patrick - 30%

DE Jefferson - 10%

DT Beckner - 10%

^^^^^^^^^^^ Yep. I'd put Godwin at 50%. AU has made a move with him.

There is also suppose to be a surprise recruit in AU for an OV this weekend. Lets see if he shows up. If so watch out for AU.

I won't ask for a name, but can you tell us if it's an out of the blue surprise or someone that already has an eponymous thread?

WDE!

It was rumored elsewhere to be Ray Ray McCloud.

Slayton, maybe?

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I sure wish I had you guys confidence in Cowart.

He is my number 1 guy. As long as we get Cowart and Gibson, I will be extremely happy, no matter what else happens.

I really want Ivey on O.

Cowart is my #1 on D.

If NSD were today here is who I believe AU would get

DE Byron

DE Tega

LB Holland

CB Carlton

QB Gibson

WR Slayton

DE Key

This would be beyond awesome! I hope we get all seven.

My 1/30/15 predictions:

CB Jeremiah Dinson - 100% - COMMITTED

CB Carlton Davis - 100%

DE Tega - 100%

LB Holland - 100%

DE Cowart - 90%

DE Arden Key - 50%

QB Torrance Gibson - 50%

WR Terry Godwin - 40%

WR Ryan Davis - 40%

OT Ivey - 40%

WR Darius Slayton - 40%

WR Camion Patrick - 30%

DE Jefferson - 10%

DT Beckner - 10%

There is also suppose to be a surprise recruit in AU for an OV this weekend. Lets see if he shows up. If so watch out for AU.

I won't ask for a name, but can you tell us if it's an out of the blue surprise or someone that already has an eponymous thread?

WDE!

Slayton, maybe?

Out of the blue? I'd say Gibson bring Tarvarus McFadden to visit (Gibson's HS teammate). Zero chance.

My 1/30/15 predictions:

CB Jeremiah Dinson - 100% - COMMITTED

CB Carlton Davis - 100%

DE Tega - 100%

LB Holland - 100%

DE Cowart - 90%

DE Arden Key - 50%

QB Torrance Gibson - 50%

WR Terry Godwin - 40%

WR Ryan Davis - 40%

OT Ivey - 40%

WR Darius Slayton - 40%

WR Camion Patrick - 30%

DE Jefferson - 10%

DT Beckner - 10%

WDE!

Slayton, maybe?

Out of the blue? I'd say Gibson bring Tarvarus McFadden to visit (Gibson's HS teammate). Zero chance.

Yeah, was just throwing it out there given chatter about Slayton not making it to UGA this weekend. However, I think Slayton has already OVd Auburn, so I'm almost certainly wrong.

Byron

Tega

Carlton

Holland

Slayton

Key

Norton

I'm probably aggressively optimistic about Ivey, but our chance with him is real. He's not going to talk to any coaches this week but he'll be in contact with Chandler Cox.

So, from what I've gathered, I took it upon myself to calculate a probable class score on 247. I added:

DE Byron Cowart

QB Torrance Gibson

DE Arden Key

DE Prince Tega

LB Jeff Holland

WR Darius Slayton

CB Carlton Davis

We currently have 21 commits and those 7 would put us at our max. That would give us a total score of 286.23. IF nothing changes with anyone else in the country, which won't happen, that would put us at the number 2 class in the country. Given that there will be several movers on NSD, I feel pretty confident that we very well may end up in the top 5. Only 4 more days :Sing:

Edited after Jonesy's post. If you replace Gibson with Kendrick Norton, it drops us to a 281, making us 4th in the nation.

Byron

Tega

Carlton

Holland

Slayton

Key

Norton

I'm probably aggressively optimistic about Ivey, but our chance with him is real. He's not going to talk to any coaches this week but he'll be in contact with Chandler Cox.

This is my list, too -- except I have Ivey instead of Norton. I guess I'm even more aggressively optimistic. :laugh:

So, from what I've gathered, I took it upon myself to calculate a probable class score on 247. I added:

DE Byron Cowart

QB Torrance Gibson

DE Arden Key

DE Prince Tega

LB Jeff Holland

WR Darius Slayton

CB Carlton Davis

We currently have 21 commits and those 7 would put us at our max. That would give us a total score of 286.23. IF nothing changes with anyone else in the country, which won't happen, that would put us at the number 2 class in the country. Given that there will be several movers on NSD, I feel pretty confident that we very well may end up in the top 5. Only 4 more days :Sing:

Edited after Jonesy's post. If you replace Gibson with Kendrick Norton, it drops us to a 281, making us 4th in the nation.

Definitely top 5 in that scenario. Most likely 4 or 5. FSU and USC will pass 286. The biggest toss up to me is Gibson or Norton. Jonesy's pick of Norton pl,us intel from WDEWDE on him has me thinking Norton but he is still planning to OV UNC at last check. If Norton is on the visitor list today then he may very well end up in the class.

DE Byron Cowart

QB Torrance Gibson

DE Arden Key

DE Prince Tega

LB Jeff Holland

WR Darius Slayton

CB Carlton Davis

Definitely top 5 in that scenario. Most likely 4 or 5. FSU and USC will pass 286. The biggest toss up to me is Gibson or Norton. Jonesy's pick of Norton pl,us intel from WDEWDE on him has me thinking Norton but he is still planning to OV UNC at last check. If Norton is on the visitor list today then he may very well end up in the class.

I'd rather have Gibson, but I'd take Norton and still be darn happy. E, what happens in a scenario where Gibson and Ivey both want AU?

As of today with 7 left:

DE- Cowart

DE- Key

DE- Tega

DT- Norton

LB- Holland

CB- C.Davis

WR- Slayton

I'm staying with my picks from yesterday for now.

Same as Jonesy.

I'd rather have Gibson, but I'd take Norton and still be darn happy. E, what happens in a scenario where Gibson and Ivey both want AU?

I don't know about Gibson but Ivey is a sure fire take and someone else would be out.

I also don't think it's any coincidence that Cowart, the leader of the pack, is the one stepping up to the plate first on NSD. That will be the one to watch.

Yep -- though I guess we'll know about Key earlier.

I also don't think it's any coincidence that Cowart, the leader of the pack, is the one stepping up to the plate first on NSD. That will be the one to watch.

Yep -- though I guess we'll know about Key earlier.

Yes, Monday might give us a little clue about NSD.

I still believe we get Ivey. It just doesn't make sense for him not to commit to UF now, if that is where he is going. They desperately need some recruiting momentum.

Disclaimer: I pretty much agree with Britt. So, I must be wrong.

I still believe we get Ivey. It just doesn't make sense for him not to commit to UF now, if that is where he is going. They desperately need some recruiting momentum.

Can't believe I'm agreeing with you but this is what keeps me holding on that he picks AU. My gut tells me UF

This is where the talented recruiting staffs shine...I can't even begin to imagine how to coordinate these dozens of scenarios and keep everyone in check.

Can't believe I'm agreeing with you but this is what keeps me holding on that he picks AU. My gut tells me UF

Well, that seals it. You, Britt, me? No way the three of us are correct. Way to go, Britt! You lost Ivey for us.

I know this is not the way all kids look at it but if I as a big time recruit growing up the way I did I can't imagine going anywhere else but Auburn. For that reason I don't think we end up with Ivey but then again why would he not have already commited to them? 'Cruitin is an odd process.

I could be wrong but I think he likes the attention and keeping people guessing. It's his time in the limelight and that is an addictive thing for people. Can't say as I blame him for that. Enjoy the time because after this it is time to get down and dirty. That goes for wherever he ends up.

I could be wrong but I think he likes the attention and keeping people guessing. It's his time in the limelight and that is an addictive thing for people. Can't say as I blame him for that. Enjoy the time because after this it is time to get down and dirty. That goes for wherever he ends up.

I think you're wrong on Ivey here. He's never struck me as a media guy. Typically shy.

I think you're wrong on Ivey here. He's never struck me as a media guy. Typically shy.

Wouldn't be the first time. Won't be the last. If I had a nickel for every time I've been wrong I'd have been retired years ago.

Archived