White Father Lists 7 Things He Can Do That His Biracial Son Can’t

DKW 86

Lots of yada yada about things in the past but Al Sharpton is in the present and the biggest race monger alive today, hands down.

Happy new year folks, I am leaving for the game now. DE!!!

Nah I'd say rush is right there with him.

Problem is, Rush isn't by any stretch of the imagination a race monger. So far is your delusion of anything remotely approaching the Right, you're cry wolf when there's nothing there.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because you are taking and using your opinion of what you feel racism is. IMO because of how the nation was built up racism is now structural as well as personal

Racism isn't specific to the United States. If you feel this is a false statement I'm a little confused.

I'm just talking about here. What I know here. If things were done in a similar way somewhere else I would say the same for that place as well

And thus the reason to look at the totality of racism. It is instinctual for all races to segregate and migrate to one another. It takes men and women of character to go outside the norm and embrace one another as one human race. It's not just an American boogie man.

I never thought or implied it was I don't think

Sometimes it looks like blacks against the world, which I understand, but we have to grow beyond that to get to where we need to be. One nation.......just one.

Lots of yada yada about things in the past but Al Sharpton is in the present and the biggest race monger alive today, hands down.

Happy new year folks, I am leaving for the game now. DE!!!

Nah I'd say rush is right there with him.

Problem is, Rush isn't by any stretch of the imagination a race monger. So far is your delusion of anything remotely approaching the Right, you're cry wolf when there's nothing there.

Well then Sharpton isn't one because they both do the same thing and the to the right thing I don't even know what that means but I imagine it means disagree with you I guess. And one thing I haven't ever done is cried wolf but you have though

I never thought or implied it was I don't think

Sometimes it looks like blacks against the world, which I understand, but we have to grow beyond that to get to where we need to be. One nation.......just one.

Only because of the microscopic view of the media. It's not as rampant as the media says it is.

Well then Sharpton isn't one because they both do the same thing and the to the right thing I don't even know what that means but I imagine it means disagree with you I guess. And one thing I haven't ever done is cried wolf but you have though

Ignorance. Pure and simple. You have no clue of what you're saying.

Where have I cried wolf ? Cite it, or retract it.

My thing to that is how do you know? If it's not you who experience it how can you know?

Oddly enough, I live, play, and work around a large number of black people and we are all smart enough to understand that racism is a huge waste of time and energy. The mistake that most people make, on message boards and in life, is assuming that you know all about others and what they think. For instance, you have probably already assumed that since I am not black that I know nothing of persecution and racism. You would be DEAD WRONG. I know it first hand because of my racist father. I was beaten with a switch till my legs bled because I played with kids who were black. Did it change how I felt about my friends? Heck no. I was told by my friend's dad that one of our black friends couldn't come to his house. Do you think I went? Heck no. I did experience it, and that is why I decided to start changing the world with my children. My children have never been taught that there are black people, white people, Asian people, or any such label. Can they see that people have different skin color? Sure, but it isn't a big deal to them.

777 - you're obviously a racist, and you don't even know it. Don't try to claim otherwise.

Ignorance. Pure and simple. You have no clue of what you're saying.

Where have I cried wolf ? Cite it, or retract it.

They both get money by race baiting. You don't know what you're talking about you never have. You cried wolf with the blame whitey stuff you tried to pull. Now you cite yours or retract it. Actually as a matter of fact you don't tell me to do anything since you are nothing to me. You're not my father, my boss, my superior, you're not even a mod. You're a message board poster it's about time you realize that

My thing to that is how do you know? If it's not you who experience it how can you know?

Oddly enough, I live, play, and work around a large number of black people and we are all smart enough to understand that racism is a huge waste of time and energy. The mistake that most people make, on message boards and in life, is assuming that you know all about others and what they think. For instance, you have probably already assumed that since I am not black that I know nothing of persecution and racism. You would be DEAD WRONG. I know it first hand because of my racist father. I was beaten with a switch till my legs bled because I played with kids who were black. Did it change how I felt about my friends? Heck no. I was told by my friend's dad that one of our black friends couldn't come to his house. Do you think I went? Heck no. I did experience it, and that is why I decided to start changing the world with my children. My children have never been taught that there are black people, white people, Asian people, or any such label. Can they see that people have different skin color? Sure, but it isn't a big deal to them.

That's very interesting and no I wouldn't have guessed any of that, but no I wasn't thinking what you said I was, what I was thinking how could you know it's not that bad if you have no way of confirming it actually happens or not. Like let's say if a guy gets followed around in the store because he's deemed he looks like a thug how would you know it doesn't happen (I use that example because I saw someone in this forum automatically say, I'm paraphrasing, that the guy was paranoid

They both get money by race baiting. ( Cite where Rush has EVER gotten $ from race baiting. Do you even listen to him ? It's clear, you don't. )

You don't know what you're talking about you never have. You cried wolf with the blame whitey stuff ( No, I didn't ) you tried to pull. Now you cite yours or retract it. Actually as a matter of fact you don't tell me to do anything since you are nothing to me. You're not my father, my boss, my superior, you're not even a mod. You're a message board poster it's about time you realize that

Then ignore me.

777 - you're obviously a racist, and you don't even know it. Don't try to claim otherwise.

Nice try but if you think about it this can't work for you, I have had great dialogue with everyone on this board but you (go figure) I haven't called anyone a racist (which I see was your plan but it seems you jumped the gun on it) so this post really doesn't make sense. Don't try to use me to make friends lol

They both get money by race baiting. ( Cite where Rush has EVER gotten $ from race baiting. Do you even listen to him ? It's clear, you don't. )

You don't know what you're talking about you never have. You cried wolf with the blame whitey stuff ( No, I didn't ) you tried to pull. Now you cite yours or retract it. Actually as a matter of fact you don't tell me to do anything since you are nothing to me. You're not my father, my boss, my superior, you're not even a mod. You're a message board poster it's about time you realize that

Then ignore me.

I assume he gets paid for his radio show. And once again don't ask me question or tell me to do anything you haven't. And same here, stop quoting me and talking to me I won't say anything to you

I never said that it didn't happen, I have seen it, but what I mean is that it isn't in every neighborhood, convenience store, every department store, and in every workplace and around every corner like the media would have us believe. There will always be stupid people, heck, I get looked at with fear and suspicion everyday because I shave my head slick, but that's life.

I assume he gets paid for his radio show. And once again don't ask me question or tell me to do anything you haven't. And same here, stop quoting me and talking to me I won't say anything to you

You assume, huh?

Thanks for proving my point.

You assume, huh?

Thanks for proving my point.

Yeah like I don't know the exact number but I read he was only under houses stern as far as his radio contact, meanwhile you haven't shown anything with Sharpton. Like I said until you bring something to the table shut the hell up, you have no points

I never said that it didn't happen, I have seen it, but what I mean is that it isn't in every neighborhood, convenience store, every department store, and in every workplace and around every corner like the media would have us believe. There will always be stupid people, heck, I get looked at with fear and suspicion everyday because I shave my head slick, but that's life.

Well I would agree with that, I was going off of when you said it didn't happen as much as the media says but when I think about it I guess the reference point would be subjective

Yeah like I don't know the exact number but I read he was only under houses stern as far as his radio contact, meanwhile you haven't shown anything with Sharpton. Like I said until you bring something to the table shut the hell up, you have no points

His contract isn't relevant. He's not a race baiter. Sharpton ? That's all he IS ! Tawana Brawley ? A complete sham, trumped up by Al himself.

Don't tell me to shut the hell up.

Ok let's slow this down....I say I assume rush makes money from his show, you highlight I assume he makes money and say thanks for making your point, then I say I know it was alot because he was second only behind Howard stern and you next post is his contract is irrelevant.....oh yes shut the hell up.

Rush was just making headlines talking about idris elba playing bond and how he was against it because he was black....yes he's a race baiter just because YOU says he's not means nothing, YOU saying no actually adds credibility that he is

Ok let's slow this down....I say I assume rush makes money from his show, you highlight I assume he makes money and say thanks for making your point, then I say I know it was alot because he was second only behind Howard stern and you next post is his contract is irrelevant.....oh yes shut the hell up .

No, dumb ass, you said Rush was just like Sharpton, a race baiter. Your comment is IGNORANT ! You have no damn clue what you're saying ! It's obvious from your false claim from the very start ! Yeah, of course he makes money. What the hell? So what ??

Rush was just making headlines talking about idris elba playing bond and how he was against it because he was black....yes he's a race baiter just because YOU says he's not means nothing, YOU saying no actually adds credibility that he is

He's not a race baiter, and me saying he isn't actually cements that fact that he isn't.

James Bond, a FICTIONAL character, is based on a Scottish guy. Scots generally ARE white. In fact, every James Bond ( there have been 7 of them, last I counted, has been WHITE.

Fleming007impression.jpg

Ian Flemming, who CREATED James Bond, saw the character like this.

Is Idris Elba a kick ass actor ? Hell yeah he is ! He could easily be cast as a top level , world renown , savvy , smart and extremely deadly secret agent. No one doubts that. But how the hell is it ' racist ' to question why he should play the part of JAMES BOND ???

Can't he play another agent ? One where HE set the standard, much like Sean Connery did w/ Bond ? ( He's still the best, imo )

Seriously, you are so full of FAIL on this issue, it's astounding.

Ok did he speak out about Christian Bale playing Moses? If not then why is he speaking on this? If race doesn't matter why care on a new rendition of Bond? And I wasn't aware that race baiter was the same as a racist....You're right somebody does has lots of fail but it's not me. As far as the dumb ass I guess I should run and report you....

Only comments on this forum that are ignorant is yours

Ok did he speak out about Christian Bale playing Moses?

Charlton Heston played Moses.

If not then why is he speaking on this? If race doesn't matter why care on a new rendition of Bond?

Umm, we already went over this. Every Bond in film, all 7 of them, has been white ? See the pic above ? Ian Flemming, the one who created the character... seriously, do you have severe ADHD or something ?

And I wasn't aware that race baiter was the same as a racist...

No where in this thread has that assertion been made, by YOU, until now. Why ?

.You're right somebody does has lots of fail but it's not me. As far as the dumb ass I guess I should run and report you....

Only comments on this forum that are ignorant is yours

You don't even know what the word 'ignorant' means, do you ?

I'd laugh, but it's really just sad.

Archived