White Father Lists 7 Things He Can Do That His Biracial Son Can’t

DKW 86

Yeah my opinion. You're ignorant for saying Sharpton is one. He has a white person on his staff before.....

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You was being insulting by using Ebonics I guess....but you're angry if someone questions if you have a problem with blacks? Lol ok got it!

No, you really don't. I am pissed, but I get that way when ever I encounter a stubborn , ignorant individual who simply refuses to acknowledge facts, and insists on sticking to their uninformed views.

And as far as trying to be a victim you made claims that weren't true so that's a liar and nobody called anybody a name at all until you called me a dumb ass....actually I take it back you called me a fool a long time before...don't worry though I didn't go run and tell and report it to mods lol

Making untrue or false claims doesn't necessarily make anyone a liar, unless they KNOW that what they are saying is false to begin with.

I was wrong, but that doesn't make me a liar. Try to understand the difference.

And you falsely accused me of being a liar, when I wasn't, so yeah, that's name calling on YOUR part, first.

But the name calling I was referring to was BY A MOD, not you, so again, you've missed the mark. I wasn't claiming victim status by any stretch of the imagination.

1. "I mean, let's face it, we didn't have slavery in this country for over 100 years because it was a bad thing. Quite the opposite: slavery built the South. I'm not saying we should bring it back; I'm just saying it had its merits. For one thing, the streets were safer after dark."

Read more at http://www.snopes.co...ATQTSGEzXcq5.99

out of context quotes, Shows me you never listen to the guy. Thanks for proving my point. Yet again.

I guess you didn't read the REST of the link , YOUR link, about that quote...

Here ya go, genius.

The only source we've turned up so far that putatively documents this quote is the 2006 book 101 People Who Are Really Screwing America, which attributes it to Rush Limbaugh but itself cites no source. On his program of 12 October 2009, Limbaugh disclaimed this quote as a fabricated one:

There's a quote out there that I first saw it in the St. Louis Post-Dispatch last week that I somehow, some time ago, defended slavery and started cracking jokes about it. And, you know, you say a lot of things in the course of 15 hours a week, over the course of 21 years. We've gone back, we have looked at everything we have. There is not even an inkling that any words in this quote are accurate. It's outrageous, but it's totally predictable.

It's being repeated by people who have never listened to this program, they certainly didn't hear it said themselves because it was never said.

Read more at http://www.snopes.co...F1BxmMQb7cvq.99

Lol. He's not racist he has a black guy who works for him...how uneducated can you be

What does one thing have to do w/ another ? Having a black guy on staff, a very small and trusted group of people that Rush surrounds himself with, and pays quite well, I'm guessing. If he were such a racist, why have any black folks in the building ? I guess if he hires a cleaning crew and one happens to be black , you'll make a fuss over that as well.

Fact is, you don't like Rush because you're told to not like him. You sure as heck don't listen to any of his shows, that much is clear.

His politics are different than yours, so you blindly reject and ridicule anything he says. It's more about politics , and has next to nothing to do about race.

If you were honest w/ yourself on this point, you'd take a moment and think, for yourself.

Like that'll happen.

No but saying he has a black guy that works for him damn sure doesn't mean he's not racist. Funny how I said I assumed rush gets paid for his radio show you quoted it and made it like that was stupid but you can assume the black guy is paid well....I guess it's different for you.

I don't even have a political preference. I'm not well versed in politics you just made that up.

And you would be stupid to think rush can say whatever he wants and get a pass because stuff is out of context as you say. I don't care in what context he said some of those things, saying stuff like that and an assassin of one of the greatest civil rights leaders should get a medal of honor, and the same type of statements keep coming from the same guy over and over yes I'm going to base my opinion off his actions. You are in no position to say whatever I say is ignorant and what your say is right sorry.

And here you go again thinking I'm supposed to prove something to you by cites and references but you can sit back and say whatever without doing anything....sorry you're wrong once again

And on another point if you get angry at me and start using Ebonics to insult me then it's YOUR fault if an opinion is formed that you are having an issue with race. That's on you. Like my nature before I matured a little would be to meet up with you and whip your ass. If I said that to you it would be MY fault if an opinion was formed that I was a bully, or that I had anger management issues.

And lastly no you made the fool comment a long time ago, name calling was DEFINITELY on you first

And on another point if you get angry at me and start using Ebonics to insult me then it's YOUR fault if an opinion is formed that you are having an issue with race. That's on you. Like my nature before I matured a little would be to meet up with you and whip your ass. If I said that to you it would be MY fault if an opinion was formed that I was a bully, or that I had anger management issues.

Gee, stereotype much ?

No but saying he has a black guy that works for him damn sure doesn't mean he's not racist. Funny how I said I assumed rush gets paid for his radio show you quoted it and made it like that was stupid but you can assume the black guy is paid well....I guess it's different for you.

First of all, you're making an assertion based on ZERO evidence. That Rush is ' racist '. Sorry, but unless you come up with some DOCUMENTED evidence, you've got nothing. That's YOU bearing false witness. The burden of proof lies upon you to state your case. So far, you've got nothing. Hell, you have LESS than nothing, as the cite you gave actually disproved the point you were trying to make !!! AND IT WAS YOUR SOURCE !!

I don't even have a political preference. I'm not well versed in politics you just made that up.

No, you pretty much proved my point, right there, yet again.

And you would be stupid to think rush can say whatever he wants and get a pass because stuff is out of context as you say. I don't care in what context he said some of those things, saying stuff like that and an assassin of one of the greatest civil rights leaders should get a medal of honor, and the same type of statements keep coming from the same guy over and over yes I'm going to base my opinion off his actions. You are in no position to say whatever I say is ignorant and what your say is right sorry.

Well, first of all, if he NEVER SAID IT , you really can't fault him, now can you ?

Second, context DOES matter. But trying to explain all that to a guy who believes what he sees on the internet... I'll not waste any more time on that.

And here you go again thinking I'm supposed to prove something to you by cites and references but you can sit back and say whatever without doing anything....sorry you're wrong once again

Yes, you do have to prove something If you're gonna make a claim like that, like Rush is a racist, then go on to offer up cites which say THE EXACT OPPOSITE, then you're a joke.

" you can sit back and say whatever with out doing anything " ... really ? cole, I WENT TO THE LINK YOU POSTED ! I READ THE QUOTE YOU OFFERED ! AND GUESS WHAT ? I READ FURTHER DOWN THE PAGE, AND SAW THAT YOUR QUOTE WASN'T EVEN REAL !!!!!

Don't dare tell me i didn't DO anything. Good grief, you're the one who didn't do a damn thing, and I showed you up for it.

Be better next time and don't accuse others of being what your yourself are shown to be guilty.

Ok, I won't watch a bigots show but apparently you do, did he tell a caller to take the bone out of their nose yes or no?

Gee, stereotype much ?

Pretty damn stupid I must say

Ok, I won't watch a bigots show but apparently you do, did he tell a caller to take the bone out of their nose yes or no?

You don't listen. He's got a RADIO show. And you still are msking baseless assumptions. Bigot ? You have no CLUE of what you're saying, and now he's a bigot ??

No idea what you're talking about . 25 years he's been on air, I doubt he'd be on if he said that. Pointless tring to discuss with one who won't bother to learn for himself.

http://fair.org/article/limbaugh-a-color-man-who-has-a-problem-with-color/

There you go. Cited. And from now on I'll be taking your strategy on debating I will merely ask you to prove EVERYTHING and don't speak Ebonics to me again in a degrading manner you've been warned.

And lastly you can look up video clips to his RADIO show just like Howard stern has a RADIO show that gets on video as well.

Ok thanks

Gee, stereotype much ?

Really? Because you threatening anyone else from behind a keyboard seems to be the definition of stupid. Even if you whooped anyone's ass, guess what ? You'd still be wrong ! Your views and your LACK of facts would still be just as misplaced and false. Nothing would change.

And oh yeah, you'd be reinforcing the exact stereotype that pretty much everyone says we should move away from, that of the " angry, violent black male " .

So yeah, you're being damn stupid. I agree.

Gee, stereotype much ?

Really? Because you threatening anyone else from behind a keyboard seems to be the definition of stupid. Even if you whooped anyone's ass, guess what ? You'd still be wrong ! Your views and your LACK of facts would still be just as misplaced and false. Nothing would change.

And oh yeah, you'd be reinforcing the exact stereotype that pretty much everyone says we should move away from, that of the " angry, violent black male " .

So yeah, you're being damn stupid. I agree.

Umm you should probably read again you missed it

http://fair.org/arti...lem-with-color/

There you go. Cited. And from now on I'll be taking your strategy on debating I will merely ask you to prove EVERYTHING and don't speak Ebonics to me again in a degrading manner you've been warned.

And lastly you can look up video clips to his RADIO show just like Howard stern has a RADIO show that gets on video as well.

Ok thanks

More slanted 'cites' You've yet to apologize or even acknowledge the LAST cites you gave were bogus, so you offering up any more from a slanted , biased source means exactly NOTHING.

You can go to RushLimbaugh.com and get audio and text transcripts of his show. You cite me something from THERE which shows he's a 'racist ' or 'bigot' and we'll talk.

Oh, I've been WARNED ? Hell, I better mind my Ps and Q's, huh?

Dude, you're not just over reacting, you're hyper over reacting. Don't make things worse for yourself.

Yeah you've been warned. And no you're a nobody I don't have to go cite from a source you deem is good. And I haven't ever seen a post from you issuing an apology....that was funny

Yeah you've been warned. And no you're a nobody I don't have to go cite from a source you deem is good. And I haven't ever seen a post from you issuing an apology....that was funny

You call me an nobody and then want an apology ?

You never apologize for calling me a liar. Or inferring I'm a racist.

My one casual remark pales in comparison, But for what it's worth, as you did take it in a different tone than I intended, I've refrained from using that or any such remarks since. Maybe you've noticed that ?

But yes, you do have to cite from a legit source for your claims to be seen as valid.

snopes.com ? It debunked your claim. You've yet to even accept that much.

You've got nothing. You're batting 0.000.

No I don't want an apology, demanding and forcing an apology is as useless as a bucket with no bottom. I just showed you how you never apologized for anything ever as you said I've yet to apologize for something.

I've offered another website that cites everything it says, if you don't like that then oh well

No I don't want an apology, demanding and forcing an apology is as useless as a bucket with no bottom. I just showed you how you never apologized for anything ever as you said I've yet to apologize for something.

I've offered another website that cites everything it says, if you don't like that then oh well

A bucket with no bottom isn't useless. I can be made into a funnel...

But , as you so eloquently put it " oh well " .

Oh wait....the funnel can be used for material to sell to provide resources to acquire a bucket....

Good quote:

“The race issue based on skin colour is a deeply emotional one among many, that has caused unimaginable separation and was used very craftily to position large groups of people against each other. This is a wake-up call to all those who believe they are free because of race or class or wealth. We have all been denied freedom and dignity, trapped in a life of servitude to the banking families and their economic stranglehold on our planet – no matter what colour our skin may be.” – Michael Tellinger, UBUNTU Contributionism

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2014/12/30/this-is-how-the-elite-stay-in-power-the-world-needs-to-know/

Because you are taking and using your opinion of what you feel racism is. IMO because of how the nation was built up racism is now structural as well as personal

Racism isn't specific to the United States. If you feel this is a false statement I'm a little confused.

I'm just talking about here. What I know here. If things were done in a similar way somewhere else I would say the same for that place as well

This really baffles me. You say that racism is limited to only whites previously in this thread and that it's structural, and based on slavery and the civil rights movement and yada yada. Are you aware of everything else that's going on in the world? Did you know the slave trade still exists all throughout (but not limited to) Africa and the Middle East? If you personally think the "white man" is holding you or any other black people down, I'd suggest spinning yourself up on what is going on worldwide. I'm by no means suggesting our society is perfect, but it's sure as hell better than it was and head and shoulders above anything else you'll find IN THE WORLD. You can say that I don't know because I've never experienced it (although I have seen it, worse than you could care to realize), but saying things like this leads me to believe you are in the dark my friend. Happy new year to you all.

Archived