2016 5* DT Derrick Brown (AU Signee 2/3/16)

RunInRed

• Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AU. Been this way for a month now. You people of so little faith.

I have always been this way. Will never change. Unfortunately

At least you are a self aware man. I won't bash you any more when the current info goes against your inner Negabarner. lol

At least you are a self aware man. I won't bash you any more when the current info goes against your inner Negabarner. lol

That is very much recommended. You would find it easier to teach a pig how to sing than to get through to me.

That is very much recommended. You would find it easier to teach a pig how to sing than to get through to me.

Hummm

With just over 27 hours to go until Mr Brown makes his announcement at 2:00 pm CT tomorrow, the 24/7 crystal balls say:

::::DRUM ROLL::::

49%- :uga:

46%- :au:

06%- :ut:

Since 1/1/16 the 24/7 crystal balls say:

80%- :au: 16 predictions, with JC Sherbert added last night.

10%- :uga: 2 predictions

10%- :ut: 2 predictions

As they say, the trend is your friend.

Props to Derrick Brown for truly confusing everyone. You rarely see a situation like this where each fan base is very confident in signing a recruit. Georgia insiders are all sticking with UGA, UTk insiders are all sticking with UTk and Auburn insiders are all sticking with AU, along with other analysts who also say Auburn. Makes me want to take a sleeping pill and wake up tomorrow at 2:00 p.m.

Props to Derrick Brown for truly confusing everyone. You rarely see a situation like this where each fan base is very confident in signing a recruit. Georgia insiders are all sticking with UGA, UTk insiders are all sticking with UTk and Auburn insiders are all sticking with AU, along with other analysts who also say Auburn. Makes me want to take a sleeping pill and wake up tomorrow at 2:00 p.m.

The uga 247 guys say AU.

Some UGA insiders saying UGA. Others as well as Vols mods still say AU.

Got to admit I have gotten my hopes up that this guy is the crowning jewel of the class. Hope I'm not setting myself up for a fall.

That shouldn't be too bad of a fall. Some are expecting Brown and Warrior and their jewel would be Davis. Now that's a fall.

Derrick Brown just told Cody Chaffins his mind is made up and he will be calling coaches tonight to let them know his decision. I am expecting WDE to get a personal text from CGM tonight telling us what the news is, then posting the contents of that text on this forum. :) (jk)

Derrick Brown just told Cody Chaffins his mind is made up and he will be calling coaches tonight to let them know his decision. I am expecting WDE to get a personal text from CGM tonight telling us what the news is, then posting the contents of that text on this forum. :)/> (jk)

cody chaffins?

Got to admit I have gotten my hopes up that this guy is the crowning jewel of the class. Hope I'm not setting myself up for a fall.

That shouldn't be too bad of a fall. Some are expecting Brown and Warrior and their jewel would be Davis. Now that's a fall.

I think most of us are expecting Brown, hoping for Warrior and consider it possible that Davis will be the surprise icing on the cake.

Derrick Brown just told Cody Chaffins his mind is made up and he will be calling coaches tonight to let them know his decision. I am expecting WDE to get a personal text from CGM tonight telling us what the news is, then posting the contents of that text on this forum. :)/> (jk)

cody chaffins?

No clue who he is. Bryan Matthews retweeted his tweet.

I think most of us are expecting Brown, hoping for Warrior and consider it possible that Davis will be the surprise icing on the cake.

I wasn't speaking for most of us.

Be tuned into Twitter tonight. Maybe DC will give out a boom!

cody chaffins?

Sports reporter for Fox 5 in Atlanta and a UGA grad...

cody chaffins?

Sports reporter for Fox 5 in Atlanta and a UGA grad...

Yup & that's the tv station hosting the Warrior announcement.

Archived