DOJ Won't Prosecute Wilson

Proud Tiger

I don't know what three instances you are talking about. Don't think I've ever commented on the case in New York. I do think both Brown and Martin were out looking for trouble and they found it. In both cases, neither local authorities, juries or grand juries nor the DOJ have found any different. That's justice. Doing as you do and making apologist statements for the criminals and attempting to blame "the system" is the perversion of justice.

I hardly see how, based on the facts, you could say Martin was out looking for trouble. He walked to a convenience store from his dad's fiance's condo and back. There's no evidence he was scoping out places to rob, no evidence he had been involved in any of the burglaries in that neighborhood recently, he wasn't armed...he was just walking. The only statements we have to the contrary at all are those of Zimmerman saying he looked suspicious. That's it.

Does that mean Trayvon was a saint? Hardly. But to lump him in with Michael Brown, whom we know just minutes before his shooting was roughing up a convenience store owner and flagrantly and openly stealing things from the store and daring anyone to do anything about it, is just ludicrous. There's a big difference in the Wilson case and the Zimmerman case as to why they got off. There were multiple eyewitnesses to Wilson's actions whose stories not only back up Wilson's account but line up with the physical evidence. The accounts that seemed to contradict Wilson's account either didn't line up with the same witness's previous testimony, didn't line up with the physical evidence or both. Zimmerman had no eyewitnesses to back his account other than a few at the very end who saw Martin with the upper hand in the fight. We have no one to back up Zimmerman's assessment of Trayvon's behavior that was "suspicious", no one to back up Zimmerman's statements that Martin confronted him rather than the other way around, no one to back up that it was Martin who initiated the physical altercation and not Zimmerman. For all we know, Zimmerman tried to be a bad ass thinking he could take a teenager especially since he had a gun, then ended up on the losing end of the fight and used his gun at that point.

Point being, Zimmerman got off mainly because the only other eyewitness to what really happened was the guy he killed. Wilson's case is far different. We know Michael Brown was acting like a thug just minutes before being stopped. All we know of Martin, for sure, is that he was walking through a neighborhood. The two situations cannot be equated.

We know a little more than that. We know that earlier in the day he had posted on the social media asking where he could purchase "purple drank". We know someone responded that he didn't need to purchase it, just mix Skittles, Arizona Tea and a codine based prescription cough medicine and "make your own". We know he purchased the Skittles and Arizona Tea at a convenience store immediately before his incident with Zimmerman. It's not much of a leap to think he was looking for a home to burglarize in an effort to get the cough medicine.

LMAO! Nobody had a problem with this post besides TT? Of course not....

I do. However, the absurdity is so obvious....................................

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It really isn't that big of a leap since he already had 2 of the 3 ingredients he needed. Most of the people in this forum aren't aware of a favorite drink among certain elements of society. Sizzurp, purple drank or lean is made with Arizona watermelon cocktail, skittles and cough syrup. Not surprisingly, there are screen shots of Trayvon Martin on line discussions about learning to make that drink.

All said, those who insist Martin was an innocent kid and a victim of virulent racism will never relent. Their minds are made up and I have no problem with that . Shoot this messenger, call him a radical right wing liar, hell, I expect that but, he has interesting perspective to share. However, my bet is, those who prefer to believe the propaganda perpetrated by MSM will continue to believe it.

http://wwwwakeupamer...ml#.VP3Qv9w-KAF

It really isn't that big of a leap since he already had 2 of the 3 ingredients he needed.

It is if you think critically instead of trying to prop up a dumb narrative. As I said, how does one case a house for the presence of codeine based Rx cough syrup? Unlike a TV, stereo, computer or other items that are 1) far more common to most homes and 2) often visible from windows, most Rx medicines are in medicine cabinets, drawers and underneath the counters in bathrooms. Even if you could see that they had prescriptions in the bathroom, they aren't likely close enough to read the labels and see if its what you're looking for. Especially if you're trying to peep into unoccupied homes at night (Zimmerman's call was at 7:09pm in February. It had been dark for at least an hour and a half by then).

You're contorting yourself into a pretzel to try and make Zimmerman's story more plausible. The simple fact is, all we have is the word of an unstable individual who has every reason to slant the truth to save his own ...That's it. The rest is wishful thinking.

All said, those who insist Martin was an innocent kid...

BZZZT. Full stop. Personal foul - arguing against a strawman.

No one here is claiming such a thing.

I'm rubbing my temples at the inanity of those who come up w/ the CONCLUSION that , because TM had 2/3 of some home made buzz drink, it some how PROVES he was up to no good, likely casing homes for the likelihood of there being a specific type of cough medicine inside.

I abandon this thread.

I'm rubbing my temples at the inanity of those who come up w/ the CONCLUSION that , because TM had 2/3 of some home made buzz drink, it some how PROVES he was up to no good, likely casing homes for the likelihood of there being a specific type of cough medicine inside.

I abandon this thread.

Dont forget the screen shots of his conversations learning how to make the concoction. Abandon the thread if you wish but autopsy also showed he had liver damage onset which is very rare for a kid that age. I didn't say HE WAS..I said it isn't a stretch to believe and it isn't given the kid's record.

It really isn't that big of a leap since he already had 2 of the 3 ingredients he needed.

It is if you think critically instead of trying to prop up a dumb narrative. As I said, how does one case a house for the presence of codeine based Rx cough syrup? Unlike a TV, stereo, computer or other items that are 1) far more common to most homes and 2) often visible from windows, most Rx medicines are in medicine cabinets, drawers and underneath the counters in bathrooms. Even if you could see that they had prescriptions in the bathroom, they aren't likely close enough to read the labels and see if its what you're looking for. Especially if you're trying to peep into unoccupied homes at night (Zimmerman's call was at 7:09pm in February. It had been dark for at least an hour and a half by then).

You're contorting yourself into a pretzel to try and make Zimmerman's story more plausible. The simple fact is, all we have is the word of an unstable individual who has every reason to slant the truth to save his own ass. That's it. The rest is wishful thinking.

You're contorting yourself into a pretzel to try and make Zimmerman's story more plausible. The simple fact is, all we have is the word of an unstable individual who has every reason to slant the truth to save his own ass. That's it. The rest is wishful thinking.

OK. The MSM has proclaimed it whether those here have or not. I dont know what was going on that night but I dont think TM is without some responsibility for what happened to him. I have no idea what he was up to but if you simply follow the real evidence the MSM will not put out there an entirely different perspective emerges..thats all. BTW, its not a crazy narrative that his autopsy showed early onset liver damage that excessive use of this kind of that kind of concoction could easily cause or that stolen jewelry was found in his school locker that was reported as found property NOT stolen property.

Not a big leap to assume he was going to break into someone's house? But is it surprising at all that YOU backed him? No. I'm supposed to believe that if a little white girl goes to the hood to buy some weed and she gets raped you all would come to the conclusion that she was looking for trouble? What makes a kid not innocent anymore? What's the difference between him drinking that and your very own children who drink before the age of 21? (Most of suburban America btw) Do you lose your innocence then? What about the stupidity that some of you came to the conclusion and you didn't even know what lean was? What about the stupidity of saying it makes you aggressive as justification of Martin being killed but at the same time saying he's going to break into somebody's house to get the ingredients so that means he hasn't made it yet. If he went online to ask about it and had to receive instructions to make it earlier that day then logic tells us he haven't been doing it? How many of you attended frat parties at school that apparently everybody deserved to die? Then lastly you can assume all that about Martin and be fine with it but nobody assumes that with Zimmerman's erratic behavior and questionable background that he did ANYTHING wrong.....Like the Eric Garner case the policeman that choked him to death had a previous record....I saw you all dive into Martin's past, did the same for Mike Brown, even did it for Garner.....yet I'm the only one who asked and mentioned the policeman's record....then you all want to roll your eyes when racism is brought up and tell me what is REALLY the problem Smh

OK. The MSM has proclaimed it whether those here have or not.

Well, that at least clarifies it. Now, since none of the MSM are arguing with you on this thread, we can just confine ourselves to arguments being made here.

I dont know what was going on that night but I dont think TM is without some responsibility for what happened to him.

You "think." <_<

I have no idea what he was up to but if you simply follow the real evidence the MSM will not put out there an entirely different perspective emerges..thats all. BTW, its not a crazy narrative that his autopsy showed early onset liver damage that excessive use of this kind of that kind of concoction could easily cause or that stolen jewelry was found in his school locker that was reported as found property NOT stolen property.

Yes, it is a crazy narrative to believe that he was casing houses for Rx cough syrup. It's just dumb. Use common sense.

The bottom line is, Zimmerman's story is full of problems. No one should be under any illusions that Zimmerman is a trustworthy source, especially when his ass is on the line. His story just can't be disproved because he killed the only other eyewitness to the entire situation from start to finish.

What's the difference between him drinking that and your very own children who drink before the age of 21?

It has been widely reported use of that concoction makes one paranoid and aggressive. His using it is not a justification for killing him but it does makes an over reaction on his part believable. It is different from using alcohol. he wasn't a first time user of sizzurp, dude...get real. his autopsy showed he had liver damage

Like the Eric Garner case the policeman that choked him to death had a previous record....I saw you all dive into Martin's past, did the same for Mike Brown, even.....

This again? If the officer had choked Eric Garner to death he would have died on the side walk. He didn't. He died later in the ambulance of heart failure.

Well, that at least clarifies it. Now, since none of the MSM are arguing with you on this thread, we can just confine ourselves to arguments being made here.

I dont know what was going on that night but I dont think TM is without some responsibility for what happened to him.

You "think." <_<

I have no idea what he was up to but if you simply follow the real evidence the MSM will not put out there an entirely different perspective emerges..thats all. BTW, its not a crazy narrative that his autopsy showed early onset liver damage that excessive use of this kind of that kind of concoction could easily cause or that stolen jewelry was found in his school locker that was reported as found property NOT stolen property.

Yes, it is a crazy narrative to believe that he was casing houses for Rx cough syrup. It's just dumb. Use common sense.

The bottom line is, Zimmerman's story is full of problems. No one should be under any illusions that Zimmerman is a trustworthy source, especially when his ass is on the line. His story just can't be disproved because he killed the only other eyewitness to the entire situation from start to finish.

I dont even have an opinion of that possibility. The kid was a user of sizzurp, his autopsy pretty much proved it. He was also a martial arts enthusiast and there is a screen shot of a comment he made about wanting another match with some kid because he hadn't bled enough. The fact that he was on top of Zimmerman telling him was going to die that night, I have no problem with the outcome and neither did the grand Jury. Next

What's the difference between him drinking that and your very own children who drink before the age of 21?

It has been widely reported use of that concoction makes one paranoid and aggressive. His using it is not a justification for killing him but it does makes an over reaction on his part believable. It is different from using alcohol. he wasn't a first time user of sizzurp, dude...get real. his autopsy showed he had liver damage

It's also widely reported that being followed at night by a dude you don't know with a gun can make one paranoid and aggressive.

It's also widely reported that being followed at night by a dude you don't know with a gun can make one paranoid and aggressive.

So now Trayvon just "knew" that Zimmerman had a gun? Like I posted in my original comment, some people's mind is made up and Titan you clearly believe there are problems with the story. I also commented I had no problem with that but, quite frankly, continued harangues about it will not ever change the verdict. As badly as Obama and Holder wanted Zimmermen prosecuted, if the evidence was anywhere close to being sufficient they would have gotten their wish. It wasn't. In fact, the evidence was so flimsy, local authorities weren't even going to prosecute because they knew it given stand your ground laws in Florida. And, before you lecture me about how bad those laws are, let me remind you they have benefited black folks more than they have whites.

I dont even have an opinion of that possibility.

But you have a real good feeling that it's likely he was casing houses trying to divine which ones had codeine cough syrup hidden in the bathroom. Got it. :rolleyes:

The kid was a user of sizzurp, his autopsy pretty much proved it. He was also a martial arts enthusiast and there is a screen shot of a comment he made about wanting another match with some kid because he hadn't bled enough. The fact that he was on top of Zimmerman telling him was going to die that night, I have no problem with the outcome and neither did the grand Jury. Next

I don't care what he was a user of. Zimmerman had no business following him. He's not a cop. He's not even a security guard. He's a neighborhood watch guy. He did his job when he called the cops.

And all the martial arts stuff and being on top of Zimmerman tells you is that he was stronger and/or a better fighter than Zimmerman. It tells you nothing about who initiated the confrontation, who took the first swing, what was said, when Zimmerman showed his gun and so on. All of that stuff plays into everything that happened after that.

To say you have no problem with the outcome is mindboggling. The very same set of facts we have could just as easily have played out that Martin was simply walking home. Zimmerman follows him because he doesn't recognize him and finds him suspicious for no real reason beyond the recent burglaries, being a young black kid he didn't know, wearing a hoodie that partially covered his face and that Zimmerman demonstrably has his own history of aggressiveness and lack of self-control. He decides to follow Martin on foot who at this point is wary and getting a little freaked out. Zimmerman catches up and initiates an argument and a physical confrontation figuring he's got a gun if things go south. Martin starts kicking his ass and he shoots him.

You do realize that none of the evidence contradicts that narrative, right? The facts could actually support either claim. If Martin had somehow managed to disarm Zimmerman and Zimmerman died in the altercation, he would be the only eyewitness and his story would stand just as good as Zimmerman's did. But you have no problem with the outcome? What planet are you from? The grand jury didn't say they had "no problem" with the outcome, they said that due to a lack of other eyewitnesses, they didn't have enough evidence to convict. I actually agree with that ruling even though Zimmerman's story is fishy. But that's far different from saying you really believe Zimmerman's account is the full truth or that you have no problem with how it played out.

So now Trayvon just "knew" that Zimmerman had a gun? Like I posted in my original comment, some people's mind is made up and Titan you clearly believe there are problems with the story. I also commented I had no problem with that but, quite frankly, continued harangues about it will not ever change the verdict. As badly as Obama and Holder wanted Zimmermen prosecuted, if the evidence was anywhere close to being sufficient they would have gotten their wish. It wasn't. In fact, the evidence was so flimsy, local authorities weren't even going to prosecute because they knew it given stand your ground laws in Florida. And, before you lecture me about how bad those laws are, let me remind you they have benefited black folks more than they have whites.

It's just a plausible as thinking he was likely casing condos for hidden cough syrup. I was just being sarcastic. Being followed through a neighborhood by some Barney Fife with a Napoleon complex would be enough.

I dont even have an opinion of that possibility.

But you have a real good feeling that it's likely he was casing houses trying to divine which ones had codeine cough syrup hidden in the bathroom. Got it. :rolleyes:

The kid was a user of sizzurp, his autopsy pretty much proved it. He was also a martial arts enthusiast and there is a screen shot of a comment he made about wanting another match with some kid because he hadn't bled enough. The fact that he was on top of Zimmerman telling him was going to die that night, I have no problem with the outcome and neither did the grand Jury. Next

I don't care what he was a user of. Zimmerman had no business following him. He's not a cop. He's not even a security guard. He's a neighborhood watch guy. He did his job when he called the cops.

And all the martial arts stuff and being on top of Zimmerman tells you is that he was stronger and/or a better fighter than Zimmerman. It tells you nothing about who initiated the confrontation, who took the first swing, what was said, when Zimmerman showed his gun and so on. All of that stuff plays into everything that happened after that.

To say you have no problem with the outcome is mindboggling. The very same set of facts we have could just as easily have played out that Martin was simply walking home. Zimmerman follows him because he doesn't recognize him and finds him suspicious for no real reason beyond the recent burglaries, being a young black kid he didn't know, wearing a hoodie that partially covered his face and that Zimmerman demonstrably has his own history of aggressiveness and lack of self-control. He decides to follow Martin on foot who at this point is wary and getting a little freaked out. Zimmerman catches up and initiates an argument and a physical confrontation figuring he's got a gun if things go south. Martin starts kicking his ass and he shoots him.

You do realize that none of the evidence contradicts that narrative, right? The facts could actually support either claim. If Martin had somehow managed to disarm Zimmerman and Zimmerman died in the altercation, he would be the only eyewitness and his story would stand just as good as Zimmerman's did. But you have no problem with the outcome? What planet are you from? The grand jury didn't say they had "no problem" with the outcome, they said that due to a lack of other eyewitnesses, they didn't have enough evidence to convict. I actually agree with that ruling even though Zimmerman's story is fishy. But that's far different from saying you really believe Zimmerman's account is the full truth or that you have no problem with how it played out.

Maybe you can get the verdict reversed? Good luck, kemosabe. The Grand Jury heard hours and hours of testimony and viewed ALL the evidence and they found him innocent. Anything else? Not having enough evidence to convict is generally the reason most people are found innocnet bud.

Maybe you can get the verdict reversed? Good luck, kemosabe. The Grand Jury heard hours and hours of testimony and viewed ALL the evidence and they found him innocent. Anything else? Not having enough evidence to convict is generally the reason most people are found innocnet bud.

Translation: You're right, Titan, and I don't understand the difference between "innocent" and "not guilty."

Translation: You're right, Titan, and I don't understand the difference between "innocent" and "not guilty."

Right? Last I checked the verdict is and remians NOT GUILTY. Get that reversed and I 'll concede. Until then you'ree just an angry wind bag with an axe to grind. Good day sir

Like the Eric Garner case the policeman that choked him to death had a previous record....I saw you all dive into Martin's past, did the same for Mike Brown, even.....

This again? If the officer had choked Eric Garner to death he would have died on the side walk. He didn't. He died later in the ambulance of heart failure.

If it's widely reported show links of medical sites that show that. Codeine and alcohol both sedates but together they make a person aggressive? Also it is known it puts you to sleep and slows your heart rate and breathing...sounds like it would cause aggression? But you're the people that pride yourself on knowing and not just going off what media tells you

Right? Last I checked the verdict is and remians NOT GUILTY. Get that reversed and I 'll concede. Until then you'ree just an angry wind bag with an axe to grind. Good day sir

Haven't seen the recent story of the guy locked up for 27 years was found now to be innocent?

Ferguson, Missouri – This week, Ferguson Judge Ronald J Brockmeyer, who was exposed for imprisoning poor people that couldn’t pay fines, actually owes the state over $170,000 in taxes himself.

Brockmeyer was implicated in a recent Department of Justice report, for fixing traffic tickets and enforcing strict penalties for those who were unable to pay. Some Ferguson residents were jailed over fines as small as a few hundred dollars.

Read more at http://thefreethough...5sdZ3IsLjL8W.99

judge-who-through-people-in-jail-for-owing-money-owes-money.jpg

Holy Cow. Just Holy Cow. :no:

You "think." <_</>

I dont even have an opinion of that possibility. The kid was a user of sizzurp, his autopsy pretty much proved it. He was also a martial arts enthusiast and there is a screen shot of a comment he made about wanting another match with some kid because he hadn't bled enough. The fact that he was on top of Zimmerman telling him was going to die that night, I have no problem with the outcome and neither did the grand Jury. Next

No actually if the autopsy proved it then the autopsy would have said he had codeine in his system....But the fact you keep bringing it up as justification for death is humorous

Something makes me think if Martin had been white, there would be a completely different perspective on this situation.

If he were white, it would be easier for white people to identify with Martin. Thick of yourself at that age being stalked and accosted, at night. Or imagine Martin as your son.

I don't know if it's racism, but there is an undercurrent of something disturbing running through Blue's argument. Maybe just a lack of empathy. I think all his empathy is with Zimmerman, because he identifies more with Zimmerman.

LOL. You do have a point!!

Something makes me think if Martin had been white, there would be a completely different perspective on this situation.

If he were white, it would be easier of us white people to identify with Martin. Thick of yourself at that age being stalked and accosted, at night. Or imagine Martin as your son.

I don't know if it's racism, but there is an undercurrent of something disturbing running through Blue's argument. Maybe just a lack of empathy. I think all his empathy is with Zimmerman, because he identifies more with Zimmerman.

I agree with your first sentence. The unfortunate truth? We would not be discussing the tragic death of a white man. JMHO.

Archived