DOJ Won't Prosecute Wilson

Proud Tiger

Please do not compare Wilson with people that were actually killed....

Yes, please don't. Wilson did nothing wrong, as opposed to the strongarm robber Wilson was forced to shoot and kill. Wilson was doing his legal job and does not deserve all the stress he's had to endure. His attacker, on the other hand.....

Well, that didn't take long. :-\/>

Why should it? Are you implicitly suggesting that Wilson acted inappropriately? If so, everyone in on the actual facts of the case disagrees with you....Even Eric Holder

I am talking about equating the tragedy of losing one's life with the "tragedy" of being held accountable for the killing.

I think that was what Cole was getting at. (But don't feel bad if you simply don't "get it". I wouldn't expect you to.)

You're condescending, bud. Let me just respond to your arrogance by pointing out for YOU that bad actions can actually cost you your life but, dont feel bad if you dont understand that. I fully expect liberals such as yourself to always cast aspersions on a white guy who kills a black dude even when its in self defense. Its simply what you people who are so emotionally invested in social engineering do despite the evidence that completely clears the actions of the police officer and put the accountability on the perp that was not only unwilling to surrender he but who also actually tried to kill Wilson. Ya know s*** like that can cost a person their life but dont let the truth stand in the way of your emotional preening and lamenting the loss of a thug who made his own bed.

Actually, my purpose is less "social engineering" than it is to push the button that compels you to reveal yourself. ;D/>

Nice rant, but you've done better.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think that's what DKW was doing. He wasn't comparing the victims, he was comparing the mob mentality of the people who went after Wilson and insisted he'd done something wrong and would accept no other narrative to the people who rushed to judgment in times past in this nation's history. Perhaps a softer phrase would have simply just been "mob mentality", but regardless, I don't think his intent was to compare the persecution and false accusations Wilson underwent to someone's death.

[/quoTE] thx titan.

Yes, please don't. Wilson did nothing wrong, as opposed to the strongarm robber Wilson was forced to shoot and kill. Wilson was doing his legal job and does not deserve all the stress he's had to endure. His attacker, on the other hand.....

Yeah I know, he was out looking for it and got it right? There's really no point of you to continue posting, we all know what you are going to say

Yeah I know, he was out looking for it and got it right? There's really no point of you to continue posting, we all know what you are going to say

You should have had a pretty good idea of what I was going to say in this instance. All I did was state the obvious.

Yeah when a young black dude is killed, you definitely will do your best to state they aren't a victim. They had it coming

No I don't know that at all. Those are words out of his mouth on three different incidents on where a black guy was killed, by officers and a civilian. The most I seen a majority of you post about a black guy being mistreated is IF so and so REALLY did happen then it's wrong....

I don't see any of you really concerned about justice, none of you will ever post the MANY cases of police or others doing wrong. You all seek to find the harder to find questionable stories so you can post the men or boy killed deserved it

That's EXACTLY how I feel every day when I look on here and all I ever see on here is the posts I see. You live in Huntsville. Why nobody posted the story of the Madison police going into the house of an engineer and arresting him and some people inside without any warrants? Now let there be some story of a policeman being called a racist....you'd be all I over that blaming Obama, Sharpton,and holder "the biggest racist there are" that's sstated on this forum everyday...

Martin, Garner, and Rice were all undeserved deaths. Hope the officer's there get what they deserve.

Zimmerman, by all reports is a very violent man that should have been prosecuted/tried/jailed for what happened.

Martin was a victim, victimized, IMHO, by bad police work and bad DA handling the case.

Garner was a victim, no doubt. Arresting a man for selling cigs? WTH?

Rice, i have to think this was a mistake, but will still lead to arrest and jail time.

Brown was completely, uniquely different. He was caught on tape victimizing a merchant.

Witnesses said, and the evidence bore out, Brown attacking Wilson in his car & trying to get Wilsons gun.

Each case is a individual case.

I will easily agree tho that YBM Shootings and Arrests is undeniably higher than it can rationalized to be.

The incarceration rate in America is just stupidly high.

I am ready to decriminalize and tax and monitor marijuana and see if we cannot do better.

DKW I get that. But you haven't noticed the same people saying the same thing on all three cases? Coincidence?

DKW I get that. But you haven't noticed the same people saying the same thing on all three cases? Coincidence?

Nope, no coincidence. Dr King got us started on a journey toward one society. We have made great progress, but we still have a long long way to go.

I think Dr King would tell us to look at each case individually. That is what i will do. I know the overall view is not good at all. But I still think Dr King would still demand that every case be heard and tried by itself.

I was going to Selma today with my kids. Complications from my surgery stopped us tho.

MLK was a GREAT Leader. Sadly, those are hard to find today.......

No I don't know that at all. Those are words out of his mouth on three different incidents on where a black guy was killed, by officers and a civilian. The most I seen a majority of you post about a black guy being mistreated is IF so and so REALLY did happen then it's wrong....

I don't see any of you really concerned about justice, none of you will ever post the MANY cases of police or others doing wrong. You all seek to find the harder to find questionable stories so you can post the men or boy killed deserved it

I'm very concerned about justice. That's why I don't go along with you when you try to make it sound like Brown was the wronged party here and Officer Wilson skated.

I don't know what three instances you are talking about. Don't think I've ever commented on the case in New York. I do think both Brown and Martin were out looking for trouble and they found it. In both cases, neither local authorities, juries or grand juries nor the DOJ have found any different. That's justice. Doing as you do and making apologist statements for the criminals and attempting to blame "the system" is the perversion of justice.

You can't find one post where I've blamed or even mentioned the system, so you placing it in quotations is humorous. Cite it please. You can't find a post where I said Brown was the wrong party either, you can't find me saying anything besides I don't think anybody knows what really happened, and you can save me the courts ruled this way so its right crap. Courts is part of the problem in my eyes and the courts have shown they very easily side with whomever they choose. More outrage was over Vick killing dogs than people killing young black kids. ..

And if your facts in the case are anything like your "facts" that you posted in the Martin case just forgive me if I laugh at your grand standing when you're on your soap box.

As far as your that's justice statement, that's justice that you deem is acceptable, but it's not, and that's the problem

I don't know what three instances you are talking about. Don't think I've ever commented on the case in New York. I do think both Brown and Martin were out looking for trouble and they found it. In both cases, neither local authorities, juries or grand juries nor the DOJ have found any different. That's justice. Doing as you do and making apologist statements for the criminals and attempting to blame "the system" is the perversion of justice.

I hardly see how, based on the facts, you could say Martin was out looking for trouble. He walked to a convenience store from his dad's fiance's condo and back. There's no evidence he was scoping out places to rob, no evidence he had been involved in any of the burglaries in that neighborhood recently, he wasn't armed...he was just walking. The only statements we have to the contrary at all are those of Zimmerman saying he looked suspicious. That's it.

Does that mean Trayvon was a saint? Hardly. But to lump him in with Michael Brown, whom we know just minutes before his shooting was roughing up a convenience store owner and flagrantly and openly stealing things from the store and daring anyone to do anything about it, is just ludicrous. There's a big difference in the Wilson case and the Zimmerman case as to why they got off. There were multiple eyewitnesses to Wilson's actions whose stories not only back up Wilson's account but line up with the physical evidence. The accounts that seemed to contradict Wilson's account either didn't line up with the same witness's previous testimony, didn't line up with the physical evidence or both. Zimmerman had no eyewitnesses to back his account other than a few at the very end who saw Martin with the upper hand in the fight. We have no one to back up Zimmerman's assessment of Trayvon's behavior that was "suspicious", no one to back up Zimmerman's statements that Martin confronted him rather than the other way around, no one to back up that it was Martin who initiated the physical altercation and not Zimmerman. For all we know, Zimmerman tried to be a bad ass thinking he could take a teenager especially since he had a gun, then ended up on the losing end of the fight and used his gun at that point.

Point being, Zimmerman got off mainly because the only other eyewitness to what really happened was the guy he killed. Wilson's case is far different. We know Michael Brown was acting like a thug just minutes before being stopped. All we know of Martin, for sure, is that he was walking through a neighborhood. The two situations cannot be equated.

Because I like to and I have been here from the beginning.

I know why you do so I don't have to ask.

Well then allow me to do the same. If the things you post aren't stirring a pot, the there isn't such a thing. Stop being a joke.... As far as you know why I post.... sure you do.... You need not kid yourself as if you offer anything to this board that someone else doesn't. But unlike you feel free to ask me anything, I don't talk in code or create a false persona to be passive aggressive to vent how I feel. I'm honest I wear my heart on my sleeve.

I hardly see how, based on the facts, you could say Martin was out looking for trouble. He walked to a convenience store from his dad's fiance's condo and back. There's no evidence he was scoping out places to rob, no evidence he had been involved in any of the burglaries in that neighborhood recently, he wasn't armed...he was just walking. The only statements we have to the contrary at all are those of Zimmerman saying he looked suspicious. That's it.

Does that mean Trayvon was a saint? Hardly. But to lump him in with Michael Brown, whom we know just minutes before his shooting was roughing up a convenience store owner and flagrantly and openly stealing things from the store and daring anyone to do anything about it, is just ludicrous. There's a big difference in the Wilson case and the Zimmerman case as to why they got off. There were multiple eyewitnesses to Wilson's actions whose stories not only back up Wilson's account but line up with the physical evidence. The accounts that seemed to contradict Wilson's account either didn't line up with the same witness's previous testimony, didn't line up with the physical evidence or both. Zimmerman had no eyewitnesses to back his account other than a few at the very end who saw Martin with the upper hand in the fight. We have no one to back up Zimmerman's assessment of Trayvon's behavior that was "suspicious", no one to back up Zimmerman's statements that Martin confronted him rather than the other way around, no one to back up that it was Martin who initiated the physical altercation and not Zimmerman. For all we know, Zimmerman tried to be a bad ass thinking he could take a teenager especially since he had a gun, then ended up on the losing end of the fight and used his gun at that point.

Point being, Zimmerman got off mainly because the only other eyewitness to what really happened was the guy he killed. Wilson's case is far different. We know Michael Brown was acting like a thug just minutes before being stopped. All we know of Martin, for sure, is that he was walking through a neighborhood. The two situations cannot be equated.

We know a little more than that. We know that earlier in the day he had posted on the social media asking where he could purchase "purple drank". We know someone responded that he didn't need to purchase it, just mix Skittles, Arizona Tea and a codine based prescription cough medicine and "make your own". We know he purchased the Skittles and Arizona Tea at a convenience store immediately before his incident with Zimmerman. It's not much of a leap to think he was looking for a home to burglarize in an effort to get the cough medicine.

We know a little more than that. We know that earlier in the day he had posted on the social media asking where he could purchase "purple drank". We know someone responded that he didn't need to purchase it, just mix Skittles, Arizona Tea and a codine based prescription cough medicine and "make your own". We know he purchased the Skittles and Arizona Tea at a convenience store immediately before his incident with Zimmerman. It's not much of a leap to think he was looking for a home to burglarize in an effort to get the cough medicine.

Yeah, it is. How exactly does one scope out a house that might have codeine based Rx cough syrup? You're reaching.

LMAO! Nobody had a problem with this post besides TT? Of course not....

Ferguson, Missouri – This week, Ferguson Judge Ronald J Brockmeyer, who was exposed for imprisoning poor people that couldn’t pay fines, actually owes the state over $170,000 in taxes himself.

Brockmeyer was implicated in a recent Department of Justice report, for fixing traffic tickets and enforcing strict penalties for those who were unable to pay. Some Ferguson residents were jailed over fines as small as a few hundred dollars.

Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/ferguson-judge-jailed-people-unpaid-fines-owes-state-170000/#u1Qv5sdZ3IsLjL8W.99

judge-who-through-people-in-jail-for-owing-money-owes-money.jpg

Too many lib judges...

Archived