Ole Miss OL, Laremy Tunsil, arrested for punching step father.

Maverick.AU

I find that very funny when all schools except BAMA get investigated by the NCAA when someone claims that said school may be cheating. I shouldn't be too surprised, especially when the dir. of enforcement is a turd alumn. So crooked!!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Step father is obviously only looking out for the interests of Tunsil....quite a quy.

This story has legs. There is more to this and the information is coming out slowly about Ole Miss and benefits given to Tunsil that are against NCAA rules.

This story has legs. There is more to this and the information is coming out slowly about Ole Miss and benefits given to Tunsil that are against NCAA rules.

Maybe ..but a step-father with an axe to grind... perhaps like the HBO guys who still had a grudge against AU because of their "mistreatment" and went public with all kinds of AU violations involving them......went nowhere as it turned out.

JMO but you have to take most of this kind of stuff with a grain of salt. There is a huge difference between sour grapes allegations and real proof.

As so delicately put earlier..... the step-father is a POS.

Ole Sis's recruiting got way too good, way too quickly. That should have been a HUGE blinking sign above Oxford that read, "CHEATING HERE."

Ole Sis's recruiting got way too good, way too quickly. That should have been a HUGE blinking sign above Oxford that read, "CHEATING HERE."

lol

Maybe I missed it but I don't think their recruiting has been that fantastic or their results anything special either.

I really don't like to see folks hollering "cheater" without any facts...FACTS.....AU has been beat up by that kind of stuff and I didn't like when it was going on....and see no point in doing the same...especially to a lap dog operation like Ole Miss.

lol

I really don't like to see folks hollering "cheater" without any facts...FACTS.....AU has been beat up by that kind of stuff and I didn't like when it was going on....and see no point in doing the same...

Couldn't agree more.

lol

I really don't like to see folks hollering "cheater" without any facts...FACTS.....AU has been beat up by that kind of stuff and I didn't like when it was going on....and see no point in doing the same...

Couldn't agree more.

Yup.

lol

Maybe I missed it but I don't think their recruiting has been that fantastic or their results anything special either.

I really don't like to see folks hollering "cheater" without any facts...FACTS.....AU has been beat up by that kind of stuff and I didn't like when it was going on....and see no point in doing the same...especially to a lap dog operation like Ole Miss.

They got 3-4 first rounders in one class, that's a pretty good haul

Maybe, but maybe not. Ole Miss is doing what every school should do in light of public allegations, which is self investigate. Auburn would be doing the exact same thing. That being said, its still clear that Tunsil's step dad has motive to hurt LT, and we have nothing substantial to back up his allegations. As of now, this is all standard operating procedure. That could change, but this could just as likely go away.

Regardless of whether there was illegal recruiting ... It appears tunsil's stepdad is a scumbag ...

Last I checked, the possible domestic violence issue has nothing to do with recruiting.

Regardless of whether there was illegal recruiting ... It appears tunsil's stepdad is a scumbag ...

Last I checked, the possible domestic violence issue has nothing to do with recruiting.

get butt hurt then turn on your family is pure scum. And i have to caution myself not to defend a cheater but i don't like the way that went down. Reminds me of Roger Clemens trial. I hate a cheater, PED user, but i hate a jackleg turncoat worse.

Lol I think I know who won't be receiving a nice gift come draft night

Shoot...who knows what to believe? ...Tunsil admitted he was going to dinner with a prospective agent. That's seems like a very good way to get in trouble.....going to pay his own way? Bet the OM coaches are not happy with this....could be the step dad has a point...though he still seems to be a scummy guy....

know I'm biased but just from the testimony in court, I think it's pretty clear what's going on. Laremy doesn't want his step dad involved in the process, and his step dad isn't happy about it. There's nothing wrong with going to dinner with a prospective agent. Who is anyone here to question whether or not he was going to pay his way?

know I'm biased but just from the testimony in court, I think it's pretty clear what's going on. Laremy doesn't want his step dad involved in the process, and his step dad isn't happy about it. There's nothing wrong with going to dinner with a prospective agent. Who is anyone here to question whether or not he was going to pay his way?

Don't you know? All good football players are poor because all good football players are... well, just what is it that so many of these guys have in common that makes folks assume that their mother can't afford to move to Oxford or that they can't buy a meal? Hmm.

Ike Stepdaddy only needed to play it cool for another couple seasons and then it was gonna be payday. He really is a moron.

Archived