2019 5* QB Bo Nix Commits to AU!!!

bigsixfive

5 hours ago, toddc said:

He didn’t include atm in his three schools he was looking at, so there is that!

That was before Jimbo was flirting w/ Pat as an assistant. Based off the premium interview I read today though I don't think aTm will be involved.

I think we will get Bo. That being said, if he does go elsewhere, it might break the internet from AU fans going off! If our staff can't pull this in state legacy, we are in trouble. We all know you have to have a very good QB to have success. Well,this is our guy and everyone following college football knows it.  

Edited by JFDTiger80
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, JFDTiger80 said:

I think we will get Pat. That being said, if he does go elsewhere, it might break the internet from AU fans going off! If our staff can't pull this in state legacy, we are in trouble. We all know you have to have a very good QB to have success. Well,this is our guy and everyone following college football knows it.  

Do you mean Bo?

4 hours ago, JFDTiger80 said:

I think we will get Pat. That being said, if he does go elsewhere, it might break the internet from AU fans going off! If our staff can't pull this in state legacy, we are in trouble. We all know you have to have a very good QB to have success. Well,this is our guy and everyone following college football knows it.  

32 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Do you mean Bo?

We already had Bo Jackson & Pat Nix, but would be great to now get a Bo Nix.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LKEEL75 said:

As long as he doesn't run like Pat and throw like Bo.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

As long as he doesn't run like Pat and throw like Bo.

Edited by ellitor
Embedded video.
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, AUDevil said:

<clever gif showing I'm annoyed that you're right>

To be fair, I searched for a video of Pat running (successfully) and came up empty. To be fair to the previous being fair, I didn't search long.

Edited by looney
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, LKEEL75 said:

Is there a recruit named Cam Sullivan out there? ;)

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

Better, farther throw versus a faster runner...

Wow, you're right. I just picked the first one that came up in a google search, I knew I'd seen a few gems.

The first video that pops up at the end of your link is a better look (with replays/slo-mo) of that play. 

I love that the Mariners managers AND the announcers were complaining about the positioning of the umps but at the very end there's an almost hesitant "yeah, I think he got him." Haha. That guy was just amazing.

So, anyway... I'm excited about this other Bo kid. Hope he picks us.

• Like 1

I wonder what Bo Nix thinks of the Auburn WR commits.   This is one very impressive group.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Beaker said:

I wonder what Bo Nix thinks of the Auburn WR commits.   This is one very impressive group.

and the one we have in 2019 from hoover is probaly better than all of them! Bo and George Pickens would be a great way to start a class for 2019!!!!! Pickens is a STUD! HE IS A MAN AND IS NOT EVEN 40!!! lol

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

and the one we have in 2019 from hoover is probaly better than all of them! Bo and George Pickens would be a great way to start a class for 2019!!!!! Pickens is a STUD! HE IS A MAN AND IS NOT EVEN 40!!! lol

I haven't forgotten him!   Dude is freakish.   I strongly suspect we will also have a legit shot one of the top 10 RBs in the country and some elite OL with the holes we have.    Heck, with the holes we have, I may go check my eligibility.

I hope we can close the deal recruiting wise with a freakish RB and OT (2019)

Edited by Beaker

5 minutes ago, Beaker said:

I haven't forgotten him!   Dude is freakish.   I strongly suspect we will also have a legit shot one of the top 10 RBs in the country and some elite OL with the holes we have.    Heck, with the holes we have, I may go check my eligibility.

I'd be nice if we could close on Clay Webb (I know, not a tackle) next year. Will be a battle with Bama.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, au_bsci_04 said:

I'd be nice if we could close on Clay Webb (I know, not a tackle) next year. Will be a battle with Bama.

that kid just screams lifelong bammer to me lol does he not?!

9 minutes ago, Beaker said:

Love your style beak! agree on everything sir!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

that kid just screams lifelong bammer to me lol does he not?!

IDK. He has visited AU a lot. Has a bit of a Austin Troxell feel to me.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ellitor said:

IDK. He has visited AU a lot. Has a bit of a Austin Troxell feel to me.

I sincerely hope so!!! WOOO!!! he is a monster!

I wasn't even thinking Nix. I was thinking the commitment coming today Keith & Ben were hinting was hopefully Gouraige or Walker.

Edited by ellitor

7 minutes ago, ellitor said:

I wasn't even thinking Nix. I was thinking the commitment coming today Keith & Ben were hinting was hopefully Gouraige or Walker.

I think its Nix. If not today, probably by the weekend. 

Edited by ellitor