I'm confused, but sw and jj are the same

cole256

Shon seems to imply a contrast:

"“I think the future is bright,” Auburn offensive tackle Shon Coleman said. “You’ve got a guy that can go in with a lot of confidence, not scared of anything. He can go in and run the ball, pass the ball. He’s not scared to get hit or anything like that. We’re just going to build off him from this game forward.”"

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"“I think the future is bright,” Auburn offensive tackle Shon Coleman said. “You’ve got a guy that can go in with a lot of confidence, not scared of anything. He can go in and run the ball, pass the ball. He’s not scared to get hit or anything like that. We’re just going to build off him from this game forward.”"

Implies a contrast and also seems to confirm JJs anxiety and trepidation while running the offense.

Implies a contrast and also seems to confirm JJs anxiety and trepidation while running the offense.

Now now...it's been proven they are exactly the same. This is just propaganda....

I'm not going to assume Shon implies a contrast. If Sean had started the season and Shon said that in the week leading up to kickoff, I don't think we would've assumed an implication, so I won't now. But I can't fault y'all for seeing that. I'm just going to err on the side of caution.

That would be a no. lol

Cole needs to go sit in the corner quietly for an hour for starting this.

Feel free not too post in this thread. But the fact that I never saw you post anything about not needing a qb controversy the first three weeks is sort of the point of what I was saying.

The title of this thread clearly states both QB's are the same. That in itself creates a QB controversy. You Sir are stirring up trouble where there is none.

That didn't address ANYTHING that I said, so I repeat this is my point. I think you may have misread my reply because you answered it as if I was explaining myself to you as if I could really cause the team a qb controversy. When in actuality that was so ridiculous I didn't reply to it.

And yes in the title I expressed my opinion that their play wasn't as different as many seem to be making. For some reason you feel you can chastise me for this....after the first game some posts here flat out said jj sucked and sw is better I didn't see your post chastising them or mentioning qb controversy...my point

Lastly if I could magically create a qb controversy you'd still be wrong as I said that since sw play was so close to jj he should be the qb starter....But I'm sure you missed those 4 or 5 posts as well....

Way to prove how everyone else starts arguments and you don't. All he said is a tongue in cheek comment (that read as humor to everyone but you) that you should sit in the corner for an hour and you're jumping his case and claiming he is chastising you. Hypocrisy at its best. Nice work.

No I didn't ever say anything about starting arguments, I said that you couldn't debate without calling names....Also sitting in the corner meant nothing but he keeps saying I'm trying to start controversy.....lastly I thought we agreed not to say anything to each other....You even said something about putting me on ignore, as if I keep writing you, which was beyond funny

That would be a no. lol

LOL. yea if you think about it, Cole is in favor of playing Sean but critical of others for being in favor of Sean for different reasons than him.

No and yes I guess lol. I'm not critical of what some of you say. I'm just saying he should start but as far as performance goes imo they were way too close for such a big gap in the extremes. I read jj was lost, pathetic, dainty, scared, confused, arrogant, cocky, sucked. Sw is a warrior, cerebral, incredibly accurate, baller, leader, the future, brave, a hero.

The decisions and performance on the field doesn't warrant that imo. It seems we are critical of things on one and not the other which is also my opinion. The general consensus of the board were quick with excuses for one and not the other, where I'm, at least I feel, I'm being very blunt and objective about my critiques.

We all agree on the destination just not the path to get there

The offense was clicking with Sean until Gus slowed us down and tried to get cute in the red zone.Sean has the endorsement of his teammates. Sean should start. Period.

That's about your third time posting this, yes we all agree, just seem you're ticked that I'm not saying sw was doing everything right it was Gus fault, jj was doing everything wrong and it wasn't his fault! Btw the teammates endorsement really means nothing as they would say the same for both. They would also say it for jw and Smith if he was put at qb. Now what I think you mean to say he has YOUR endorsement

Now now...it's been proven they are exactly the same. This is just propaganda....

So emotional....this early in the morning though? You must have fallen asleep listening to Barbara Streisand, and woke up watching the young and the restless

I'm not going to assume Shon implies a contrast. If Sean had started the season and Shon said that in the week leading up to kickoff, I don't think we would've assumed an implication, so I won't now. But I can't fault y'all for seeing that. I'm just going to err on the side of caution.

I think he was just addressing the things people first look and think about may be problems with a young qb. I think once he connects a successful deep pass he starts to really take off and starts getting better and better

So many football experts on here. Wow. one of y'all will surely be our next head coach. I have some questions about your recruiting ability though.

I don't know if you know this, but this is a football message board. If posters aren't allowed to post things about football and their knowledge of football, what exactly would you like for them to post?

Poetry, lots and lots of poetry??

I'm sure foundation eagle has plenty in his journal under his pillow with the pink silk cover on it

That would be a no. lol

Feel free not too post in this thread. But the fact that I never saw you post anything about not needing a qb controversy the first three weeks is sort of the point of what I was saying.

The title of this thread clearly states both QB's are the same. That in itself creates a QB controversy. You Sir are stirring up trouble where there is none.

That didn't address ANYTHING that I said, so I repeat this is my point. I think you may have misread my reply because you answered it as if I was explaining myself to you as if I could really cause the team a qb controversy. When in actuality that was so ridiculous I didn't reply to it.

And yes in the title I expressed my opinion that their play wasn't as different as many seem to be making. For some reason you feel you can chastise me for this....after the first game some posts here flat out said jj sucked and sw is better I didn't see your post chastising them or mentioning qb controversy...my point

Lastly if I could magically create a qb controversy you'd still be wrong as I said that since sw play was so close to jj he should be the qb starter....But I'm sure you missed those 4 or 5 posts as well....

Way to prove how everyone else starts arguments and you don't. All he said is a tongue in cheek comment (that read as humor to everyone but you) that you should sit in the corner for an hour and you're jumping his case and claiming he is chastising you. Hypocrisy at its best. Nice work.

No I didn't ever say anything about starting arguments, I said that you couldn't debate without calling names....Also sitting in the corner meant nothing but he keeps saying I'm trying to start controversy.....lastly I thought we agreed not to say anything to each other....You even said something about putting me on ignore, as if I keep writing you, which was beyond funny

this is headache inducing.

Most of the threads since Saturday are headache inducing. Agreed.

It would be ok if there were more than 8 people on this board you could actually talk to without it getting combative

You're right. You never mentioned anyone else starting arguments. I didnt say you accused me of starting arguments. Reading comprehension and remembering your own posts aren't your strong suit. Just keep to resorting to pettiness and personal attacks...you're better as a keyboard cowboy than at real discussion. I'm sure thats someone elses fault, right? Also, the ignore function isnt to keep you from writing me, it's so I don't have to see your posts period. Also, why are you so interested in whats under my pillow? Not only are you sad, now you're creepy. You have sunk to a new low of childish outbursts. ok...give me your best keyboard cowboy and tell me how its my fault, and everyone elses fault that you have a bad attitude and attack anyone that even mentions name in humor.... Can't wait...lol... it's like watching a train wreck. No matter how bad it gets, I just keep watching...

I think he was just addressing the things people first look and think about may be problems with a young qb. I think once he connects a successful deep pass he starts to really take off and starts getting better and better

Yup.

That would be a no. lol

this is headache inducing.

Most of the threads since Saturday are headache inducing. Agreed.

It would be ok if there were more than 8 people on this board you could actually talk to without it getting combative

You're right. You never mentioned anyone else starting arguments. I didnt say you accused me of starting arguments. Reading comprehension and remembering your own posts aren't your strong suit. Just keep to resorting to pettiness and personal attacks...you're better as a keyboard cowboy than at real discussion. I'm sure thats someone elses fault, right? Also, the ignore function isnt to keep you from writing me, it's so I don't have to see your posts period. Also, why are you so interested in whats under my pillow? Not only are you sad, now you're creepy. You have sunk to a new low of childish outbursts. ok...give me your best keyboard cowboy and tell me how its my fault, and everyone elses fault that you have a bad attitude and attack anyone that even mentions name in humor.... Can't wait...lol... it's like watching a train wreck. No matter how bad it gets, I just keep watching...

Lol. Yeah you can't wait to ignore me....And your quote said way to prove how everybody else starts arguments and you don't....do you feel you posted where I said that? A debate is an argument, combative is name calling and becoming angry and stuff like that, you know....what you do. I'm not about to write essays in a back and forth with you. I don't think enough of you to do so. Have you even talked football in this thread yet?? But I'll leave you on your soap box so you can cry a river....somebody on here may actually enjoy your posts...maybe?

I still don't get your comprehension of the ignore button when you keep writing me though....

combative is name calling and becoming angry and stuff like that, you know....what you do.

I'm sure foundation eagle has plenty in his journal under his pillow with the pink silk cover on it

King hypocrit strikes again. Its like you're schizophrenic and have no recollection of what you've said in your other personality. Go ahead. Get the last word because we know you have to have it....I'll let it end here. I've have enough of poking the big silly bear, even though it is amusing

I absolutely responded back to you. What you think you can say whatever you want and you're on a level where nobody is allowed to respond? Lol, try again. The fact that you keep quoting things and you weren't ever right or even made a point is actually sad lol.

You post a reply from your misquote of me saying being combative and arguing; completely leave out your posts, then post my reply to the posts you left out. That's manipulative and pretty much lying. A weasel tactic, speaks on your character imo.

But Great use of reverse psychology so you could have the last word though....Actually I'm lying that was a pathetic attempt.

But I am glad you have agreed to finally sthu. You didn't even attempt to talk football on a football forum. I don't even know why you're here to be honest. Used that ignore button you mentioned a couple of days ago yet?

The offense was clicking with Sean until Gus slowed us down and tried to get cute in the red zone.Sean has the endorsement of his teammates. Sean should start. Period.

That's about your third time posting this, yes we all agree, just seem you're ticked that I'm not saying sw was doing everything right it was Gus fault, jj was doing everything wrong and it wasn't his fault! Btw the teammates endorsement really means nothing as they would say the same for both. They would also say it for jw and Smith if he was put at qb. Now what I think you mean to say he has YOUR endorsement

I didn't address you in that post, and yes, I agree with Marcus Davis's and Shon Coleman's endorsement of Sean. They are current players correct? Yep.

LOL, this thread is allowed to continue while the "Who is doing the playcalling" thread gets locked after some interesting input from a couple of very legit posters.

wde

Archived